Miami Columbus 21, Kiss. Osceola 17

badrouter

Just now, badrouter said:

If I've got you spending a Saturday morning looking up comments of mine from three months ago, I've scored mega points in this battle. I'm thinking eleven or twelve points, minimum.

7 minutes until noon college football.

And I knew you said these things. It was merely a matter of searching the right terms.

Also, this is what someone responds with when they're utterly without a comeback and are being thoroughly clowned by the facts.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Well, yeah, it's a Pop Warner program.

Anybody could've seen that. Except you, apparently.

They played IMG national last year, and Lakeland and St. Frances this year. They're obviously trying to convince people they aren't pop warner. Better recruit some varsity caliber linemen!

Just now, badrouter said:

They played IMG national last year, and Lakeland and St. Frances this year. They're obviously trying to convince people they aren't pop warner. Better recruit some varsity caliber linemen!

Yeah, they're the kind of program that the IMGs and St. Frances' play when they can't fill out a schedule. They're a filler program that will probably cease to exist in short order.

Lakeland plays them because they're an embarrassment.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

7 minutes until noon college football.

And I knew you said these things. It was merely a matter of searching the right terms.

Also, this is what someone responds with when they're utterly without a comeback and are being thoroughly clowned by the facts.

I think I'm going to run the clock out on this. I'll sit here and wait until noon EST to click submit reply. I'm confident a poll of people reading this thread would have me ahead on their scoresheets. You haven't offered anything of significance this morning.

Two minutes left.

Now one minute to go.

🤡

38 minutes ago, The Guru said:

DThe Saturday make-ups were not kind to The Plan either.

Armwood 28, Bloomingdale 0

Gaither 28, Plant City 23

All 4 of those teams are going to be pretty respectable. I'd go Armwood 1, Gaither 2, PC 3, BDale 4.

Hillsborough County, outside of the top 2, is very bad this year. In Hillsborough County, here are how the teams should be ranked based on performance so far. Keep in mind that PC has already lost a close one to Gaither and lost by 12 or so to Tech:

1. Armwood

2. Tech

3. Gaither

4. P.C./BDale tie (BDale is badly depleted from last year)

5. Steinbrenner/Lennard (hahahaha- But blowout wins over teams they wouldn't normally blow out in each of their first two games)

By the way, it's comical how bad Plant is this year. 5-5. Book it. They could even pull a 4-6. I just can't see Steinbrenner ever beating Plant, but I also couldn't see Gaither beating Plant and that happened. They'll lose to Armwood and Gaither (in the books), BDale, Tech, and Gonzaga. Those are almost locks. Then they have a shot of losing to Steinbrenner. I'll take the 15 years in a row of good football for an occasional bad season, however. Go Plant!!