Columbia vs AA Christian

Columbiafan

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Do you think maybe it’s the people running ur program, highly doubt Lakeland, Miami central Sta, DFB, Carol city, AHP are all Ducking playing you

None the programs you just listed were easy games to set up, and we did try to get DFB 

Problem was DFB wouldn't budge on playing at home and we were already traveling for 5 games and had to pay a school to come to us

It would have been same case with any of those teams

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

If you want Columbia to play some these games I suggest donating thousands of bucks to the "travel fund" and maybe Columbia can play whomever you want LMAO

That’s what your parents and alumni are for,, why don’t you start a CHS alumni fundraisers to stop CHS from scheduling the kids of  Alcoholics Anonymous 

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s what your parents and alumni are for,, why don’t you start a CHS alumni fundraisers to stop CHS from scheduling the kids of  Alcoholics Anonymous 

That would require the alumni actually having a idea who many these teams are

Our alumni still upset that weak ass Suwannee got dropped, that's what happens when majority of town is Trump supporters, they want status quo and are secretly pulling for the program to fail because success would mean a way out of the bullshit in this county

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

I've been told daily that these players and former players are told by the community they will never amount to anything and they aren't good enough to succeed

This town is delusional on so many levels and can't see a yellow brick road that is so obvious to people with actual intelligence, they Still stuck with their minds in the 1950s and haven't moved into the 21st century

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Screenshot_20190908-113948.thumb.png.ddf046ee147553a48ce7a5d4d3caa4c8.png

Screenshot_20190908-113956.thumb.png.0e354bd3ab5f85771622e2a74714ef18.png

Screenshot_20190908-114002.thumb.png.d56d1fecea8b5985a8c19281484514fb.png

Screenshot_20190908-114012.thumb.png.8309617dc574e2118d3dbc3e6207048f.png

What a publecent child @RedZone is

Sign 4 of a has-been troll, having to align yourself with other has-been trolls to keep up with the king of trolls which is demonstrated by @RedZone extremely needy personality and having to give negative reactions to true posters to stay getting himself attention

The king of trolls looks down on such childish leaching demonstrated on this message forum 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

@Columbiafan Why are you making a big deal out of Redzone down voting you?

You've been doing the same thing to Los since the reaction was added to the site.

There are about 5 or 6 of y'all that are ruining every single thread with your childish behavior, and yes you're included @Columbiafan.

Seriously guys, grow the fuck up.

The difference is I have stated many times why I'm doing it

Redzone just doing it to be a bitch while hiding in the shadows

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Exactly why I'm doing it.....I'm all for growing up!

No you doing it because you a insecure little bitch, at least when i down vote Los I have the stones to quote him and call him out publically

You have me on ignore and down vote me because I didn't tell you that LSU is a elite team

Guess what they not! Deal with it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

@Columbiafan Why are you making a big deal out of Redzone down voting you?

You've been doing the same thing to Los since the reaction was added to the site.

There are about 5 or 6 of y'all that are ruining every single thread with your childish behavior, and yes you're included @Columbiafan.

Seriously guys, grow the fuck up

I made this thread to talk about a game but little bitch redzone came and down voted me while staying in shadows

Him and Los are what's wrong with this board because they go and hijack threads of people trying to talk football just to make it about themselves when they don't know shit about the teams they talking about

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I made this thread to talk about a game but little bitch redzone came and down voted me while staying in shadows

Him and Los are what's wrong with this board because they go and hijack threads of people trying to talk football just to make it about themselves when they don't know shit about the teams they talking about

And then you start acting like a child and next thing you know You, Redzone, Los, and the NJ dopey have flushed another thread down the toilet.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

And then you start acting like a child and next thing you know You, Redzone, Los, and the NJ dopey have flushed another thread down the toilet.

Where did I start acting like a child

I posted scores last night like I do for every game attend and woke up this morning to see dickhead thumbed down the entire thread

I didn't start this shit

• Haha 1