Texas 0-2 in big college games.

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I think they may make the playoffs this year. Clemson, SEC winner, Oklahoma and OSU.

Oklahoma won’t make it.  They’ve been given enough chances.  Jalen Hurts looks good now, but he won’t be consistently effective enough in the inevitable shootouts they’ll be involved in.  The defense is only marginally improved and the Oline needs more experience.

I just talked to the man who was at  the time booster club president . He said the Landry people called several schools who by reputation could afford the trip Hoover was one and we said we would love to come play. I love it when the coach said they wanna play us now that Murray was gone. Fact he went on to when the Heisman. Hoover has played 3 Heisman winners and beat all 3 Tebow, Winston and Pat Sullivan. So to say we are scared of Elite qbs is foolish.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I just talked to the man who was at  the time booster club president . He said the Landry people called several schools who by reputation could afford the trip Hoover was one and we said we would love to come play. I love it when the coach said they wanna play us now that Murray was gone. Fact he went on to when the Heisman. Hoover has played 3 Heisman winners and beat all 3 Tebow, Winston and Pat Sullivan. So to say we are scared of Elite qbs is foolish.

Why do I care what you are reporting from some booster when we have the TLC director on tape detailing how it all went down?  He clearly stated Hoover admin called him and kept at it until he caved in to their request.  

And you call ME the liar.  You had no idea I was going to bring proof of my claim.   😂