Texas 0-2 in big college games.

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Atleast they're playing in Big games... 

How's New Mexico State and Duke working for ya?

Alabama is the best college program in the last 10 years and for the entire history of college football, Saban is the top Coach right with 6 NC, we have more titles than anybody, also coached by the best ever in Coach Bryant another 6 titles need more?  We are the yankees of college football. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Thanks for rubbing it in  after our QB breaks his ankle needs surgery pure class. By the way what high school did you attend?

Didn’t know the Hoover QB broke his ankle.  Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

But I don’t think him breaking his ankle in 2019, has had any impact on the past several years on a National scale.  

I graduated from Center High School, class of 1997.  Home of the Roughriders (one of the all time great mascots).  I doubt you’ve ever heard of them, and it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama is the best college program in the last 10 years and for the entire history of college football, Saban is the top Coach right with 6 NC, we have more titles than anybody, also coached by the best ever in Coach Bryant another 6 titles need more?  We are the yankees of college football. 

To bad you won't be winning a NC this year... 

4 minutes ago, FloTex said:

Didn’t know the Hoover QB broke his ankle.  Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

But I don’t think him breaking his ankle in 2019, has had any impact on the past several years on a National scale.  

I graduated from Center High School, class of 1997.  Home of the Roughriders (one of the all time great mascots).  I doubt you’ve ever heard of them, and it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Hoover is known  for playing anybody anywhere unlike Texas teams.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoover is known  for playing anybody anywhere unlike Texas teams.

Welp, I guess that means they are legit and relevant on a national level.

I mean, they may not be “national level”, but since they play teams throughout the Southeast, then damnit, they are worthy.

Let me guess.. Katy beating North Shore, or Longview beating Lufkin is much less impressive than if they beat Hoover....  that’s the new age train of thought.

ZERO!

Which in Alabama, means less than 1.

Just a tiny, rural high school in east Texas, with about 600 kids.

I had no idea the Roughriders are the reason why Hoover is no longer nationally relevant.... which of course, I have learned they still are.  

They are willing to schedule and lose OOS to anyone.  Thanks for clarifying that.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

One season that you only make it to the semi finals does not equal you have a bad program. We are hurting now because of injury to a 4 star QB.  The Patriots do not win every year. 

How many times have those roughriders been on ESPN or nationally ranked?

You're using a broken ankle as an excuse?  I've witnesses a no-star Texas QB win a state championship playing on a broken leg.  Alabama kids must be pussies.

• Haha 1