OT: El Classico!

golfaddict1

13 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Anyone else watch?   It had just about everything you could ask for in a match, with a sick ending.  That indeed was a classic.  

Probably not the same thing...but I watched some Chianti Classico disappear from my stem glass last night.

I matched it with some exquisite eggplant parmesan.

And the ending was good.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Probably not the same thing...but I watched some Chianti Classico disappear from my stem glass last night.

And the ending was good.

Rufus>>

Lol.  Well I'm sure many fans of the sport from Tuscany enjoyed the match with a glass or two.   I've had the pleasure of visiting Italy once and taking in Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast.  I bought my son an AC Milan shirt and a Pinnochio puppet for my daughter in San Gimignano.  

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

And the ending was good.

Rufus>>

You jist tryin ta be a WINO? I suggest you tone down the bubbly, so you can make all those 700 mile round trips to HOG games in 2017!

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Anyone else watch?   It had just about everything you could ask for in a match, with a sick ending.  That indeed was a classic.  

I am a passionate Bayern Munich fan.  The game against Real is still, from almost 20 years of following every game they've played, the toughest I have seen.  Leading through the 105th minute they were ahead of Real 2-1 and then with two offside goals for Roberto and Bayern playing with 10 players (on a really questionable call for the second game in a row) they lost everything in the next five minutes.  It was only just that Barca beat Real...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

And the ending was good.

Rufus>>

very nice, I had a roasted duck last night with wild rice... an inexpensive Pinot Noir was lost in the process.