Oh no!!! Trump talked to a foreigner

Bormio

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Unfortunately, I have a buddy that's the same way. He'll bait me into a conversation. I'm like c'mon man, we know where this will go. And he says that he'll listen and wants to know my position (because he cares🤣) etc. The over/under is usually about 2 minutes before he's unhinged...Exorcist-style. I fall for it every time!🤣. And for the sake of sanity in the family, I don't mention politics around them. So I have to let it out here with you guys😁

It's hard to not take the bait.  Thank God that I am not a fish or I'd be in somebody's boat in a minute.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

It's hard to not take the bait.  Thank God that I am not a fish or I'd be in somebody's boat in a minute.  

Well. In his defense, at least lately, I'm a little quicker to the draw then usual myself (I know you guys are shocked😲). Seems to be just a function of the times. Acceptance is a hard concept right now for a lot of people. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Unfortunately, I have a buddy that's the same way. He'll bait me into a conversation. I'm like c'mon man, we know where this will go. And he says that he'll listen and wants to know my position (because he cares🤣) etc. The over/under is usually about 2 minutes before he's unhinged...Exorcist-style. I fall for it every time!🤣. And for the sake of sanity in the family, I don't mention politics around them. So I have to let it out here with you guys😁

Move to South Carolina - we ran those types off long ago

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Move to South Carolina - we ran those types off long ago

Funny that you should say that. Tennessee and SC are my final two choices for my retirement...which is coming really soon🙂

I've been leaning towards Knoxville, but Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head sound pretty nice also. I've been to both. I love the beach. I figure that I can still drive get to the beach fairly easy from Tenn. Maybe do a month rental there a couple of times a year. We shall see when the time comes. But I'm guessing that I'll be a little more in alignment with others on politics in either place. California isn't the Ca that I grew up in any longer. It's unfortunate. Good thing DLS streams their games!

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  I hear ya.  Are they all girls?  Sounds like you raised them right but I can appreciate the family dynamics at family gatherings.  I'm guessing you all don't talk politics much.  My brother, from another mother...and father, has gone off the reservation so to speak and we simply can't talk about this stuff.  I have to shut it down with him.  The guy reminds me of you in a way, always smiling and a great sense of humor but...

Later brother

Boy is the oldest. Then two daughters. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Funny that you should say that. Tennessee and SC are my final two choices for my retirement...which is coming really soon🙂

I've been leaning towards Knoxville, but Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head sound pretty nice also. I've been to both. I love the beach. I figure that I can still drive get to the beach fairly easy from Tenn. Maybe do a month rental there a couple of times a year. We shall see when the time comes. But I'm guessing that I'll be a little more in alignment with others on politics in either place. California isn't the Ca that I grew up in any longer. It's unfortunate. Good thing DLS streams their games!

Both are beautiful states.  But so is California.  Too bad the loons are ruining it.

• Like 1