Oh no!!! Trump talked to a foreigner

Bormio

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

you are an educated guy, how on earth can you not want an end to this insanity Trump has birthed?

I'm a well-educated man also. I leaned left most of my life. I graduated from two of the most liberal universities around....And I absolutely DO NOT want this insanity to end. Why? This is exactly what the left wants. THEY are creating this 24/7/365 insanity with hopes that sane people will actually do what you just said..."just stop the insanity" (if nothing else). Hell, I even thought about it for a minute, and then said, oh hell no! I don't believe in fascism, and it goes against what our great country was founded upon. The left's agenda is predicated upon it. They know exactly who to target.

Noon. The President and his base are living their lives everyday just like they were under Obama and every other President before him. And we (and YOU) are reaping the benefits of a thriving country. The LEFT are the ones that have come completely unglued is creating all of this division in our country. You are an educated man also. I get it, you're also a never-Trumper. It's your prerogative. But I CAN NOT believe that you don't see this. Maybe you do see it, and now you're like the rest of the low-information left lunatics to support your beliefs. You don't like his politics or not like him because he's a meanie. But there is absolutely nothing that Trump has done to warrant this kind of reaction from the left. It's over the top. You've gotta see that. Any rational person can....and that's why there is not a chance in hell that this country is going to put a dem in the WH. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I'm a well-educated man also. I leaned left most of my life. I graduated from two of the most liberal universities around....And I absolutely DO NOT want this insanity to end. Why? This is exactly what the left wants. THEY are creating this 24/7/365 insanity with hopes that sane people will actually do what you just said..."just stop the insanity" (if nothing else). Hell, I even thought about it for a minute, and then said, oh hell no! I don't believe in fascism, and it goes against what our great country was founded upon. The left's agenda is predicated upon it. They know exactly who to target.

Noon. The President and his base are living their lives everyday just like they were under Obama and every other President before him. And we (and YOU) are reaping the benefits of a thriving country. The LEFT are the ones that have come completely unglued is creating all of this division in our country. You are an educated man also. I get it, you're also a never-Trumper. It's your prerogative. But I CAN NOT believe that you don't see this. Maybe you do see it, and now you're like the rest of the low-information left lunatics to support your beliefs. You don't like his politics or not like him because he's a meanie. But there is absolutely nothing that Trump has done to warrant this kind of reaction from the left. It's over the top. You've gotta see that. Any rational person can....and that's why there is not a chance in hell that this country is going to put a dem in the WH. 

Blue, I like you and think you are great to see a football game with but holy shit batman...the part in bold is simple.  Is it ok for a US President to ask a foreign government to help him to win an election?  That is what happened and it came from Trump himself.  If your answer is that it is ok, then I can see your point.  However, if it is not ok, like our laws clearly state, then Trump did something that is a problem.  

I must repeat this.  At some point Trump must take responsibility for what he says and does and not blame the media or the Democrats just because they found out what he did and said.  They find this stuff out because of people that are close to what is happening, some of them appointed by Trump himself, are speaking out when our laws are being broken and the abuse of power is clearly evident.  

I would say this no matter who is sitting in the WH.  Repub or Dem, it doesn't matter.  

btw, how is Hale progressing?  I think they should hire a great QB coach that could further his development.  But it probably won't matter in the Open game, MD literally has no weaknesses that I can see.  I will say this though, if DLS was able to get the best players from the area like MD does, DLS wins every year due to the system.  Going that route might diminish the power of the system a bit though and they would not be DLS anymore.  

Later brother

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Blue, I like you and think you are great to see a football game with but holy shit batman...the part in bold is simple.  Is it ok for a US President to ask a foreign government to help him to win an election?  That is what happened and it came from Trump himself.  If your answer is that it is ok, then I can see your point.  However, if it is not ok, like our laws clearly state, then Trump did something that is a problem.  

I must repeat this.  At some point Trump must take responsibility for what he says and does and not blame the media or the Democrats just because they found out what he did and said.  They find this stuff out because of people that are close to what is happening, some of them appointed by Trump himself, are speaking out when our laws are being broken and the abuse of power is clearly evident.  

I would say this no matter who is sitting in the WH.  Repub or Dem, it doesn't matter.  

btw, how is Hale progressing?  I think they should hire a great QB coach that could further his development.  But it probably won't matter in the Open game, MD literally has no weaknesses that I can see.  I will say this though, if DLS was able to get the best players from the area like MD does, DLS wins every year due to the system.  Going that route might diminish the power of the system a bit though and they would not be DLS anymore.  

Later brother

This is fascinating.

The Dems can rig their own primaries and hire foreigners to dig up bullshit on a Republican president that they then proceed to torture the country with it for over two years, but an American president - the head of the branch of government responsible for actually enforcing American law - cannot request help from a foreign government to look into potential corruption by a former American VP and his son, nor to get information regarding corruption and influence affecting the 2016 election?

This is a fucking howler.

It was the Ukrainian president who brought up Biden. Not Trump. No mention of election help is made. No quid pro quo.

So what do we have?  Democrats like Adam Schiff for brains using their creative reading and interpretation skills to replace Don Trump with Don Corleone...  "You want the billion dollars???...."  Oh.... wait...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Later brother

Trump asked him to investigate corruption.  Telling the Ukrainians to stop investigating was every bit the same thing (except was worse, seeing it was his family).

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, concha said:

This is fascinating.

The Dems can rig their own primaries and hire foreigners to dig up bullshit on a Republican president that they then proceed to torture the country with for over two years, but an American president - the head of the branch of government responsible for actually enforcing American law - cannot request help from a foreign government to look into potential corruption by a former American VP and his son, nor to get information regarding corruption and influence affecting the 2016 election?

It was the Ukrainian president who brought up Biden. Not Trump. No mention of election help is made. No quid pro quo.

So what do we have?  Democrats like Adam Schiff for brains using their creative reading and interpretation skills to replace Don Trump with Don Corleone...  "You want the billion dollars???...."  Oh.... wait...

Only in a DrmoRATS world does any of this make any sense. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Trump asked him to investigate corruption.  Telling the Ukrainians to stop investigating was every bit the same thing (except was worse, seeing it was his family).

Lol.  Are you sure English is your first language?  

No he asked him to investigate the Biden's.  He was specific.  I'll ask you.  Is it ok for a US President to ask a foreign country to investigate his political rival in order to win an election?  Yes or No.  If it is ok with you that a President does that then there is no problem for you.  If it is not ok, then what?

1 hour ago, concha said:

This is fascinating.

The Dems can rig their own primaries and hire foreigners to dig up bullshit on a Republican president that they then proceed to torture the country with for over two years, but an American president - the head of the branch of government responsible for actually enforcing American law - cannot request help from a foreign government to look into potential corruption by a former American VP and his son, nor to get information regarding corruption and influence affecting the 2016 election?

Leaving aside the idea that Trump cares about corruption for a minute, the answer is NO.  He cannot ask a foreign country to investigate his political rival in order to win an election.  The fact that he did and your defense of him tells me that you do not care about our constitution or our laws as a country.  

Bullshit.  Trump was the one who asked.  Amazing how you try to rewrite history even as it's happening.  Trump even said it himself and it was in the transcript.  And there doesn't need to be a quid pro quo, even though there obviously was, in order to impeach.

No he did not.  You are one disingenuous and dishonest hack.  

God forbid you guy's give any credit to what Trump says and does and take responsibility, instead all you do is deflect and lie.  

35 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Only in a DrmoRATS world does any of this make any sense. 

No, what Concha wrote does not make any sense and either is what you wrote.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  Are you sure English is your first language?  

No he asked him to investigate the Biden's.  He was specific.  I'll ask you.  Is it ok for a US President to ask a foreign country to investigate his political rival in order to win an election?  Yes or No.  If it is ok with you that a President does that then there is no problem for you.  If it is not ok, then what?

Do I love it - no.  Is it a crime -no.  (and don’t throw up that laughable campaign finance BS). Is it impeachable - that is for the House and Senate to decide.  Is it understandable- damn straight.  When members of the intelligence agencies of our government are actively trying to bring down a Presidency - unpleasant measures can be required.  The holier than thou Democrats and Hillary campaign were fishing all over the world for dirt on Trump - when everyone on God’s green earth assumed she would win.  People in the intelligence agencies were participants in that effort.  Everyone was cool with that.  So take your outrage and shove it.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Sadly, the rules changed when the dems lost the election and their collected minds. Lying, unethical behavior covered up by a complicit media is now the norm. (Sadly) If it turns out that Trump greased Ukraine, I'm ok with it. The gloves are off. The left has been doing this shit for 3 years or more. I'm glad to be seeing our duly-elected President and his team finally fighting back against this 24/7/365 smear campaign, harassment, coup attempt against a sitting US President. And we all know WHY they're doing it. And it's not because Trump is a "bad guy". 

Trump takes responsibility. He says it like it is. I like that. If the left can't handle it, that's on them. I'm confident that it runs deep than just feelings being hurt. He's doing the things that he was elected to do...despite complete and utter obstruction by the left. You don't think that the 24/7/365 made up BS lies that your boy Shiftless tells (among the many, many, many many other dems), which are perpetuated around the clock by the media, need to take any responsibility for this? We've got 12 year olds running around think that Trump and all white people, border patrol, ICE agents, cops, etc are racist (among other tales told by the dems). Complete irresponsibility. 

Maybe. Probably. But's that why this stuff has got to stop by the left. Win the next election for crying out loud and vote Trump out. Isn't that how it works? I'd hate it, but I'd be ok with it. At least it would be done by the rules. 

Hale is doing ok all n all. He has had a few good games in row, but I thought he'd be a little farther along than this at this point. He still has a little ways to go to be "perfect", but he's making strides. You are right about MD. MD is going to eat DLS's lunch. Likely going to be that way for awhile. DLS won't recruit. As you said, it would diminish the power of the system and prove all of the uniformed haters right (that DLS recruits). I've always thought, though, that they just need to bite the bullet and go out and get, lure, coax, whatever a couple of stud RBs to come to DLS. You put a Najee Harris or Joe Mixon type RB back there with Hale, and DLS is a LOT better. Next year, they may have a shot. DLS will return a lot including Hale at QB and Norfleet at RB. I also think that they might put Zeke  back there at RB. Only a soph and he's maybe already the hardest hitter on the team in my opinion.  The kid is fearless. 6-1 190 already. Oh yeah...and he's fast. Very similar to DJ, Simon, Henry, and Hutchings as sophs. Those 3 with much of the OL coming back (and some strong additions). We'll see....but not this year. MD is unbeatable by a HS team in my opinion. Take care, bro. 😎🙏

Later brother

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

This is fascinating.

Leaving aside the idea that Trump cares about corruption for a minute, the answer is NO.  He cannot ask a foreign country to investigate his political rival in order to win an election.  The fact that he did and your defense of him tells me that you do not care about our constitution or our laws as a country.  

Bullshit.  Trump was the one who asked.  Amazing how you try to rewrite history even as it's happening.  Trump even said it himself and it was in the transcript.  And there doesn't need to be a quid pro quo, even though there obviously was, in order to impeach.

No he did not.  You are one disingenuous and dishonest hack.  

God forbid you guy's give any credit to what Trump says and does and take responsibility, instead all you do is deflect and lie.  

I will recant one thing in that Trump did bring up Biden. Irrelevant anyway.

Accusing Trump of not caring about corruption in light of the likes of Joe Biden & son and Hillary Clinton is comical.

You claim that Trump asked for this information in order to win an election.  This is the Democrat take.  In fact, he asked about getting information regarding the 2016 election (I thought the Democrats were all about this?) and potential corruption involving the Bidens (and you cant tell me it doesn't smell).  It's actually the job of his branch of government to do this kind of thing. Oh, and Joe Biden isn't even the Dem candidate yet and looks less and less likely to be so with each day that passes.

Adam Schiff did indeed accuse Trump of a Mafia-like shake-down and of acting like a Mafia boss.  September 25th on Capitol Hill.  You can look it up.

Of course, no Ukrainians are saying they felt compromised whatsoever. Except for the prosecutor that Biden got axed using a billion-dollar threat, of course.

Then again, Pencil Neck was the one who was taken by two Russian radio jocks acting as Ukrainians with damning information about Trump.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I question you calling him "educated". Or maybe he's one of those book smart kats, but not life smart?

You too now Padre? A person can only be educated if they act and think like you? Tell me what has the current DemoRATic party done for you? More Mexicans were locked up and sent back to Mexico under Obama then Trump. More Mexicans have jobs now under Trump then Obama. So what have they done?

Do you really think President Trump is going to be impeached?

• Haha 1

We have become a country where men are women, women are men, except when they are neither.  Killing babies at term is moral.  People flying around in private jets lecture me about using a straw.  We are supposed to pay for the education of millennials so they can run around and tell us how unjust we are.  And you want to align ME with insanity??

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

I do - I want the Democrats to stop trying to overturn an election

Were the Dems the ones who made the call??...stop blaming the Dems for acting like American citizens should act...outraged their President was dumb enough to reach out to a foreign country to interfere in our election especially  after what just happened with Russia you would think he would be smart enough not to go near a foreign country!!...and now he also put the squeeze on Australia??...he thinks he's running a branch of the mob...and he called it a "perfect" call...and you guys couldn't agree more..😔

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bormio said:

We have become a country where men are women, women are men, except when they are neither.  Killing babies at term is moral.  People flying around in private jets lecture me about using a straw.  We are supposed to pay for the education of millennials so they can run around and tell us how unjust we are.  And you want to align ME with insanity??

Maybe you are a bit stuck in your ways, culture? 

Straws? Really?

Time IS change. There is no reason to look down on it, fear it or work to elude it. 

Work to shape it. 

17 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Open borders - no value placed on our sovereignty

Cities and states attracting illegals with protection from national law

Benefits for illegals while our own citizens and vets suffer

People living behind walls fighting against a wall to protect our country

People protected by people with guns wanting to take ours

People with conservative views attacked on our college campuses and banned from social media

People ironically calling themselves anti-fascists beating up people whose views they disagree with

It goes on and on and on...

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Were the Dems the ones who made the call??...stop blaming the Dems for acting like American citizens should act...outraged their President was dumb enough to reach out to a foreign country to interfere in our election especially  after what just happened with Russia you would think he would be smart enough not to go near a foreign country!!...and now he also put the squeeze on Australia??...he thinks he's running a branch of the mob...and he called it a "perfect" call...and you guys couldn't agree more..😔

Again the fucking idiot is back. Australia reached out to President Trump fucking idiot.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1