Can the Gators beat Auburn ?

HooverOutlaw

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Slow down there man. For one I like burrow and think hes a very talented qb but to say hell beat the best team in the country is a little bit of a stretch for me. 

Except Bama isnt the best team in the country, which is why theyll lose.

Alabama has been beating nobodies. The "best" team has the worst schedule...ffs. Outside of Clemson.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

As of this minute they are #1 in the country based upon the polls. Lsu has 1 quality win so far over texas on the road. They will murder utah state this weekend. 

And besides... Alabama got there being safe little pussies scheduling NOBODY of any significance.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Saban was acting like he had no control over the schedule... B-freakin-S. These were scheduled years ago & he wanted the easiest path he could get to the championship.

Dude they schedule games 10 years in advance you have no idea how good or bad teams will be 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

That's all we can go on and right now the #1 team is alabama. In 5 games so far they have murdered people with a back up MLB WLB and tua coming out of the game 

Those #s matter no more than mine...

1. Ohio St.

2. LSU

3. Alabama

4. Georgia

5. Clemson

6. Oklahoma

7. Etc...

• Haha 1

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Those #s matter no more than mine...

1. Ohio St.

2. LSU

3. Alabama

4. Georgia

5. Clemson

6. Oklahoma

7. Etc...

OSU 1??? Based upon what? Going to Lincoln and beating a dog shit Nebraska team? Since you give no respect to alabama schedule which is fine ohio state hasnt played anyone either. Will murder michigan state tomorrow. Not exactly saying much

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

LSU played Texas

Georgia played Notre Dame

Auburn played Oregon

TAMU played Clemson

Alabama picked Duke as their big OOC game...

And texas ended their season

Notre dame ended their season

Oregon possibly ended their season

TAMU ended their season

Who will be in the playoffs alabama 

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Florida wins by 7

That Auburn QB will struggle on the road and commit two or three turnovers

Not sure about the win, but I don't buy everyone thinking they smoke us like people are saying.   Florida has some weapons, and they are not playing like your usual FL team.   They are a pass first team now and it's been pretty successful.    Granted I think Auburn's defense is legit, their QB hasn't done the best under pressure.    I think we can pressure him.   Gators need to stop the run first and foremost.    If they can do that then I think we'll be in good shape.     Watch out for TE/WR Kyle Pitts...kid's a weapon!

• Like 1

Some NCAA stats

Best RedZone D by a pretty decent margin. 
1st (tied) in interceptions with 9. 
2nd (tied) in sacks with 24
4th in Tackles for loss with 45
5th in scoring D (8.8)
17th total D (281.2)
19th Passing eff D

18th team passing efficiency
30th Passing offense

I know they are just stats, but pretty good ones. Shoot, we haven't had an efficient passing game in a good bit.  No doubt they might be a bit skewed because our schedule hasn't been that great.  

I don't think our Defense is as good as the stats say, and I think Auburn's D is better than the stats say.   They have guys in the interior Dline that can pass rush which is one of the hardest things to deal with for an offense IMO.    I hope we come in ready.   I don't think we get blown out though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 954gator said:

Some NCAA stats

Best RedZone D by a pretty decent margin. 
1st (tied) in interceptions with 9. 
2nd (tied) in sacks with 24
4th in Tackles for loss with 45
5th in scoring D (8.8)
17th total D (281.2)
19th Passing eff D

18th team passing efficiency
30th Passing offense

I know they are just stats, but pretty good ones. Shoot, we haven't had an efficient passing game in a good bit.  No doubt they might be a bit skewed because our schedule hasn't been that great.  

I don't think our Defense is as good as the stats say, and I think Auburn's D is better than the stats say.   They have guys in the interior Dline that can pass rush which is one of the hardest things to deal with for an offense IMO.    I hope we come in ready.   I don't think we get blown out though. 

Bo hix 5.4 qbr under pressure 

• Like 1