Can the Gators beat Auburn ?

HooverOutlaw

On 10/4/2019 at 4:11 PM, HSFBfan said:

OSU 1??? Based upon what? Going to Lincoln and beating a dog shit Nebraska team? Since you give no respect to alabama schedule which is fine ohio state hasnt played anyone either. Will murder michigan state tomorrow. Not exactly saying much

What are you smoking? they look nasty man!

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dude can they beat someone first. They are only up 10 right now and Michigan state is driving. If this game ends close OSU doesnt deserve 1 

Well Tennessee was beating UGA well into the 2nd Q.    Is UGA overrated?   I personally don't think so. 

Who has Bama played?  

This season is a GREAT example of why we need an 8 team playoff. Theres 9-10 teams clearly in the playoff race & ahead of the pack...

This year is very top heavy... We need more teams in the playoffs. A great team can have 1 ill-timed loss vs a crazy hard schedule and be eliminated from the playoffs... Which isnt fair when a team (Clemson) runs an entire schedule barely seeing a ranked team & makes the playoffs.

My personal Top 10...

1. Ohio St.

2. Alabama

3. LSU

4. Georgia

5. Oklahoma

6. Clemson

7. Wisconsin

8. Notre Dame

9. Florida

10. Texas

30 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This season is a GREAT example of why we need an 8 team playoff. Theres 9-10 teams clearly in the playoff race & ahead of the pack...

This year is very top heavy... We need more teams in the playoffs. A great team can have 1 ill-timed loss vs a crazy hard schedule and be eliminated from the playoffs... Which isnt fair when a team (Clemson) runs an entire schedule barely seeing a ranked team & makes the playoffs.

My personal Top 10...

1. Ohio St.

2. Alabama

3. LSU

4. Georgia

5. Oklahoma

6. Clemson

7. Wisconsin

8. Notre Dame

9. Florida

10. Texas

OSU has the easiest schedule aside from Clemson. Aside from the Michigan game, all of their tough games are at home. Penn State probably goes down this upcoming week at Iowa. At the very least, that game will come down to the wire. In their next 3 game stretch, they will drop one.

I can see OSU going unscathed

Clemson going unscathed

Bama/LSU winner gets in and the loser is probably out. Georgia undefeated and unless they're blown out in the SECCG getting in as long as OU doesn't go undfeated(I think OU will lose to OSU, Texas this week or in a rematch at the Big 12 CG)

I think we'll have this in the playoffs

Bama/Georgia/LSU

OSU

Clemson

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

OSU has the easiest schedule aside from Clemson. Aside from the Michigan game, all of their tough games are at home. Penn State probably goes down this upcoming week at Iowa. At the very least, that game will come down to the wire. In their next 3 game stretch, they will drop one.

I can see OSU going unscathed

Clemson going unscathed

Bama/LSU winner gets in and the loser is probably out. Georgia undefeated and unless they're blown out in the SECCG getting in as long as OU doesn't go undfeated(I think OU will lose to OSU or Texas this week or in a rematch at the Big 12 CG)

I think we'll have this in the playoffs

Bama/Georgia/LSU

OSU

Clemson

Auburn is gonna be really really tough though