Florida 24 Auburn 13

19 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Clearly they arent better when Auburn beat them h2h. Oregon isnt good. Auburn will have 3 losses. The pac 12 wont make the playoffs. 

I agree PAC 12 won’t go to the playoff but Oregon is good team. Anyone who knows football could see that. Auburn didn’t win that game, Oregon gave it to them.

They have NFL talent everywhere, they deserve respect. 

19 minutes ago, mje44 said:

I agree PAC 12 won’t go to the playoff but Oregon is good team. Anyone who knows football could see that. Auburn didn’t win that game, Oregon gave it to them.

I dont respect a team that hasnt beat a ranked sec team in a decade sorry 

35 minutes ago, mje44 said:

Oregon scored 7 points after the 1st quarter.... Auburns D won that game. The O made the play it had to. The PAC 12 is just meh.

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont respect a team that hasnt beat a ranked sec team in a decade sorry 

Well they’ve only played 3 games against the ranked SEC teams in the past decade.

One was this year where they gave the game away multiple times to Auburn. As well as the 2011 LSU loss, who played in the National Championship game that year (Oregon was the only team to put 4tds on LSU that year, which was one of the best defenses in CFB history). & a National Championship loss by 2 on the last play. 

These are 3 respectable losses

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Oregon scored 7 points after the 1st quarter.... Auburns D won that game. The O made the play it had to. The PAC 12 is just meh.

A wide open dropped pass in the end zone followed by missed FG, as well a fumble inside the 5 which was taken back the length of the field. 

Ill agree that Auburn’s D played tough after 1st quarter & made some big plays late, but if Oregon didn’t have those stupid self inflicted mistakes, they would have easily won. 

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The narrative of the PAC 12 being completely trash isn’t true. Yes there is no elite team, but it is very deep with quality teams. PAC 12 stacks up significantly better than the ACC & has more NFL talent than the Big 12. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mje44 said:

Well they’ve only played 3 games against the ranked SEC teams in the past decade.

One was this year where they gave the game away multiple times to Auburn. As well as the 2011 LSU loss, who played in the National Championship game that year (Oregon was the only team to put 4tds on LSU that year, which was one of the best defenses in CFB history). & a National Championship loss by 2 on the last play. 

These are 3 respectable losses

They cant beat them. Your whole post shows they cant beat them. Oregon and the rest of the pac 12 doesnt play the amount of defense you need. Same thing with the big 12. You can score all day on both conferences. 

Auburn with bo hix was able to come back and beat them. The sec is the premiere conference while the pac 12 and the big 12 are after thoughts 

5 minutes ago, mje44 said:

The narrative of the PAC 12 being completely trash isn’t true. Yes there is no elite team, but it is very deep with quality teams. PAC 12 stacks up significantly better than the ACC & has more NFL talent than the Big 12. 

Nobody cares about NFL talent. USC qbs are garbage in the nfl. 

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nobody cares about NFL talent. USC qbs are garbage in the nfl. 

That’s dumb. NFL talent is the best way to gauge of the talent level in the conference. 

I never said anything about USC QBs, but regardless PAC 12 players do very well in the NFL. 10 pac 12 pro bowlers last year.

I know the SEC is great. It’s pretty obvious. Those Oregon teams lost to some very very very good SEC teams who killed most teams in there own conference. In my book that would garner respect. My point is theres a narrative that pac 12 shouldn’t a Power 5 conference, which isn’t backed by any facts. PAC 12 isn’t even the worst P5 conference. That is my point. 

9 minutes ago, mje44 said:

That’s dumb. NFL talent is the best way to gauge of the talent level in the conference. 

I never said anything about USC QBs, but regardless PAC 12 players do very well in the NFL. 10 pac 12 pro bowlers last year.

I know the SEC is great. It’s pretty obvious. Those Oregon teams lost to some very very very good SEC teams who killed most teams in there own conference. In my book that would garner respect. My point is theres a narrative that pac 12 shouldn’t a Power 5 conference, which isn’t backed by any facts. PAC 12 isn’t even the worst P5 conference. That is my point. 

That's a stupid narrative. The pac 12 absolutley deserves to be a power 5 conference. Anyone arguing any different is just stupid 

But I disagree with your first point 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2019 at 12:18 PM, steeler01 said:

None of those teams above were much better than the other one and at home after a tough game for the other.

Top LSU and Florida teams who played at home in these games.

2011: LSU 41 Florida 11(At LSU)

2008 Florida 51 LSU 21(At Florida)

The above is what I think is going to happen. This is also a revenge game. Everything points towards a blow out.

In 2011 Florida got smashed by Bama prior to LSU and that was it for their season.    Bama straight up ripped Fl’s heart out.   No coming back from that.