Whiteshoes Top 100 - October 8, 2019

whiteshoes

2 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

"Squeeked" by Rocklin by 22 and beat an undefeated Oak Ridge team on the road and played within 15 of the 13th ranked team in the country.    That's my reasoning.

You must not even watch the games.  The fact that Oak Ridge is "undefeated" is irrelevant once you take the time to crack open their schedule. 

You do a good job with the Top 15 but must lose attention for the rest of the Top 100.  Your view must be that all HS teams are basically equal and a win over team x = a win over team y. 

Newsflash:  A win over team x in many cases is < a win over team y;  And a win over team X is < a close loss from team Y

Your #25-#100 are the result of laziness on your part, and also stems from your base in the midwest where the small market teams are generally significantly inferior to the Large market areas.  Your geographical location inhibits your ability to understand the concept.

You can do better.  Stop bringing your "C" game.

38 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom won by 22 with 6 turnovers... let that sink in. 

You didn't even watch the game. No other team is going to even come close to Folsom-DLS score until the Open. 

Riiiight. A team whose biggest accomplishment the past decade is a close loss & a team who lost to a  team from San Diego is going to beat Folsom by 2 scores.... You think Servite and Cen10 are as good as DLS I'm guessing?

Ever heard of the word fluke? 

Do you also think that last season Buchanan was almost as good as DLS? 

Notre Dame just got destroyed by Chaminade 😂.

Chaminade got beat by Paraclete.

Paraclete got beat by 2 norcal teams.. 

Whitney, who is a bottom feeder in Folsom's league beat the living shit out of Paraclete. 

Oak Ridge is miles better than Notre Dame. 

Yup. This makes sense. Let's throw out the game that Servite gets humbled. 

Man... You sound Just Like @frankyjames ... Are you sure you are not him??... Or is He You???.... This is all so confusing....🤣

And Yes, Servite and Cen10 Easily beat Folsom by 2 TD’s... Thise teams are Both Faster and more Physical then Folsom having seen all 3 teams play....

Until Folsom Schedules A National Top 25 OOS team in the road we can “Throw out “ those game when making comparisons....

Have I ever heard of “A Fluke”?... Yes, Folsom recovering back to back onside kicks  would be “A Fluke”....

You and Block like to Bring up SDCC Beating Cen10 by 3 as some “Great Accomplishment” by Folsom...

You guys forget that SDCC’ team full of Sophmores and Juniors missed a FG by 6in that would have given SDCC a 3 point win 17-14 over Folsom’s Greatest Team Ever.... 

Unfortunatly for Cen 10, SDCC made the kick this time...At least Cen10 put up 40 points in 4 quarters Even with 16 penalties and 2 TD’s Called Back...

All Folsom’s Greatest Team ever could muster was 14 points in 4 quarters...

Let that sink in....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, THEOC89 said:

Man... You sound Just Like @frankyjames ... Are you sure you are not him??... Or is He You???.... This is all so confusing....🤣

And Yes, Servite and Cen10 Easily beat Folsom by 2 TD’s... Thise teams are Both Faster and more Physical then Folsom having seen all 3 teams play....

Until Folsom Schedules A National Top 25 OOS team in the road we can “Throw out “ those game when making comparisons....

Have I ever heard of “A Fluke”?... Yes, Folsom recovering back to back onside kicks  would be “A Fluke”....

You and Block like to Bring up SDCC Beating Cen10 by 3 as some “Great Accomplishment” by Folsom...

You guys forget that SDCC’ team full of Sophmores and Juniors missed a FG by 6in that would have given SDCC a 3 point win 17-14 over Folsom’s Greatest Team Ever.... 

Unfortunatly for Cen 10, SDCC made the kick this time...At least Cen10 put up 40 points in 4 quarters Even with 16 penalties and 2 TD’s Called Back...

All Folsom’s Greatest Team ever could muster was 14 points in 4 quarters...

Let that sink in....🤣🤣🤣

How come you didn't respond to my valid points? 

Your same wall of text that you post weekly is beyond boring at this point. We get it, you hate Folsom. You're in dire need of some new material. Next time when I come at you with facts, try to keep up Sammy. 

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

How come you didn't respond to my valid points? 

Your same wall of text that you post weekly is beyond boring at this point. We get it, you hate Folsom. You're in dire need of some new material. Next time when I come at you with facts, try to keep up Sammy. 

I thought I covered them all...

I did miss one though which was “Do I think Buchanan was as good as DLS because of a Close Loss”

The answer is no... DLS was in total contrail of that game the whole time, DLS’s Starting QB was injured and didn’t play the second half...

DLS was also coming off their Biggest win of the season over BG so a Natural letdown...

Is Servite as good as Bosco?... No, Bosco obviously overlooked them but Servite was really in that game and had a real chance to win...

Folsom was not in the game against DLS and had no chance to win....

The point is, in these Rankings on this thread there is no Justification for Folsom Being Ranked above Servite, especially since Servite has played a Much Better Schedule then Folsom with slightly better results on the field....

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I thought I covered them all...

I did miss one though which was “Do I think Buchanan was as good as DLS because of a Close Loss”

The answer is no... DLS was in total contrail of that game the whole time, DLS’s Starting QB was injured and didn’t play the second half...

DLS was also coming off their Biggest win of the season over BG so a Natural letdown...

Is Servite as good as Bosco?... No, Bosco obviously overlooked them but Servite was really in that game and had a real chance to win...

Folsom was not in the game against DLS and had no chance to win....

The point is, in these Rankings on this thread there is no Justification for Folsom Being Ranked above Servite, especially since Servite has played a Much Better Schedule then Folsom with slightly better results on the field....

Thank you for this response. This was far less douchey. 

8 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Thank you for this response. This was far less douchey. 

No problem... Just try to remember when you are posting as @Extremely Humble and when you are @frankyjames.... You almost blew your cover on that First post of yours.... 🤣🤣

Apparently I trigger you or “You guys” with my “Facts About Folsom”.... 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

No problem... Just try to remember when you are posting as @Extremely Humble and when you are @frankyjames.... You almost blew your cover on that First post of yours.... 🤣🤣

Apparently I trigger you or “You guys” with my “Facts About Folsom”.... 🤣🤣🤣

I'll have to be more careful when I post going forward. I'd hate to think that THEOC89 thinks that I'm the shitstain poster that I belittle daily and pray gets banned from this site.