Asking for a friend...

NotBigdaddybloom

Just now, NotBigdaddybloom said:

If that rises to the level of impeachment, obama would have been impeached a hundred times over!

yea..sure..when in doubt whip Obama out??..LOL...no comparison champ...Trump lies to you every time he opens his mouth..and you clowns LOVE it...Obama had integrity...Trump has NONE...Obama was respected around the world..Trump is laughed at and feared for being so dumb...😔

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea..sure..when in doubt whip Obama out??..LOL...no comparison champ...Trump lies to you every time he opens his mouth..and you clowns LOVE it...Obama had integrity...Trump has NONE...Obama was respected around the world..Trump is laughed at and feared for being so dumb...😔

Obama had integrity....LMFAO!  OPEN wide junior... Lemon must be on!  Congrats...dumbest post of the year!  God you are one stupid jackass!

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Obama was respected for bending over.  The Iranians respected him the most for all that cash...especially after he asked them via pinky promise not to use it on uranium.  Please move to Canada already...become their problem Georgie girl. My Lord you one blind lil sheep....curls and all!

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Obama was respected for bending over.  The Iranians respected him the most for all that cash...especially after he asked them via pinky promise not to use it on uranium.  Please move to Canada already...become their problem Georgie girl. My Lord you one blind lil sheep....curls and all!

..LOL..trying to sound smart mam??...Obama was respected for his integrity...Trump isn't respected because he has none...Iranian cash??..LOL..Hannity has you talking about that huh...who's $$ was it mam..ours or theirs??....🙄

Maybe you were referring to the msm?!?!

ABC (Anything But Correct) lied in claiming that this Kentucky gun range footage was from Syria. There's no end to the lengths they will go to, or lying they will engage in. Quite frankly, these people consider it morally justifiable to lie and misrepresent in a cause they deem righteous. Once people have taken that turn, they are to be despised, and on no account trusted.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

How many kids And civilians died from bombs during Obama’s terms compared to Trump? Yet Trump is who other countries are worried about? 

Trump wants to bring troops home but he’s the one other countries should be scared of? 

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

How many kids And civilians died from bombs during Obama’s terms compared to Trump?

Yet Trump is who other countries are worried about? 

Trump wants to bring troops home but he’s the one other countries should be scared off? 

yes...when he threatens to break up NATO...acts unilaterally and has no policies...look at today's vote against him and Graham and Moscow Mitch criticizing him...what do you think the world thinks about Trump when they see what's happening here...is he inspiring confidence??..or does he look like a desperate fool who in way over his head??...he doesn't have the support of his own party at this moment and the world shouldn't be scared??....the world is in the state of shock at what he did in Syria...so are Americans..real Americans who value our allies.

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

yes...when he threatens to break up NATO...acts unilaterally and has no policies...look at today's vote against him and Graham and Moscow Mitch criticizing him...what do you think the world thinks about Trump when they see what's happening here...is he inspiring confidence??..or does he look like a desperate fool who in way over his head??...he doesn't have the support of his own party at this moment and the world shouldn't be scared??....the world is in the state of shock at what he did in Syria...so are Americans..real Americans who value our allies.

Why isn’t NATO stopping the bombings now since they so..... “NATO”???

We shouldn’t be in any country fighting unless attacked and if we are we need to be there 100% to get the job done. Not let our troops get picked off daily and spent trillions of dollars on shit hole countries that hate us. 

Maybe real Americans who have served overseas in combat are happy he’s pulling troops... Most I know are except for the select few liberal clowns. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/abc-news-airs-purported-syrian-war-video-but-its-really-from-kentucky/

I’m sure they all watched this...

6 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Why isn’t NATO stopping the bombings now since they so..... “NATO”???

We shouldn’t be in any country fighting unless attacked and if we are we need to be there 100% to get the job done. Not let our troops get picked off daily and spent trillions of dollars on shit hole countries that hate us. 

Maybe real Americans who have served overseas in combat are happy he’s pulling troops... Most I know are except for the select few liberal clowns. 

yea..like Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell...those type of liberal clowns??....both the left and right know it was the wrong thing to do..I respect your opinion and thanks for your service.

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

yea..like Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell...those type of liberal clowns??....both the left and right know it was the wrong thing to do..I respect your opinion and thanks for your service.

So, let me ask you this. If Trump sent over 100k troops and started a war, spending couple trillion, you all would be ok with that? That’s def how you all are talking. 

I think we all know that everyone would be saying Trumps a war monger if he did... Same as NK... 

33 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

So, let me ask you this. If Trump sent over 100k troops and started a war, spending couple trillion, you all would be ok with that? That’s def how you all are talking. 

I think we all know that everyone would be saying Trumps a war monger if he did... Same as NK... 

I'm not ok with any war....and had Bush not listened to Cheney we wouldn't be in the current mess we're in...and like Gen. Powell said..."you break it, you buy it"...he was 100% correct...we broke the middle east and we've been paying the price with $$ and lives ever since that fatal mistake...what Tump messed with was a very small number of troops who were there in a supportive role and not engaged in daily fights...the mortality rate was very low and was worth the peace it was keeping in most Americans minds...except Trump who is still trying to defend his dumb move which he sent the V.P. and Sec. of State to try and go and clean up...Trump should have consulted with SOMEONE before making such a big decision...and not the person who had everything to gain from the move ...the Pres. of Turkey...as the world shakes their head in disbelief....:$

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm not ok with any war....and had Bush not listened to Cheney we wouldn't be in the current mess we're in...and like Gen. Powell said..."you break it, you buy it"...he was 100% correct...we broke the middle east and we've been paying the price with $$ and lives ever since that fatal mistake...what Tump messed with was a very small number of troops who were there in a supportive role and not engaged in daily fights...the mortality rate was very low and was worth the peace it was keeping in most Americans minds...except Trump who is still trying to defend his dumb move which he sent the V.P. and Sec. of State to try and go and clean up...Trump should have consulted with SOMEONE before making such a big decision...and not the person who had everything to gain from the move ...the Pres. of Turkey...as the world shakes their head in disbelief....:$

As usual you have no idea what you’re talking about... 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Expected-Accepted loss of life is only “worth the peace” when it’s not your child, spouse, etc 

It wouldn’t matter what Trump did, it wouldn’t be “accepted”...