Asking for a friend...

NotBigdaddybloom

My neighbor(32) works for the Star Ledger Newark NJ.Her staff of 12 have worked for 4 years to find out if DJT has ever used the N WORD.They went back to his grammar school days up to today & got nothing.She says they will find a time that he used that word.WTF is with these people?Funny that her house is the only one on the street without a flag flying.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:43 PM, tommygun58 said:

My neighbor(32) works for the Star Ledger Newark NJ.Her staff of 12 have worked for 4 years to find out if DJT has ever used the N WORD.They went back to his grammar school days up to today & got nothing.She says they will find a time that he used that word.WTF is with these people?Funny that her house is the only one on the street without a flag flying.

Talk about dividing the country!

On 10/11/2019 at 7:12 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

It doesn't fit their agenda so never mind screw those kids right Georgie boy?

On 10/11/2019 at 7:15 PM, Blueliner said:

Sad but true.

No it is not true.  The situation is sad though and costly and unnecessary and mean spirited and doesn't solve the problem or even address it.  

I believe that this country has the capacity to secure our border AND treat people with the respect and humanity that we all deserve.  To those that think that this country does not have this ability does not understand the greatness that we are capable of and are settling for a lot less.

IMHO

• Like 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

No it is not true.  The situation is sad though and costly and unnecessary and mean spirited and doesn't solve the problem or even address it.  

I believe that this country has the capacity to secure our border AND treat people with the respect and humanity that we all deserve.  To those that think that this country does not have this ability does not understand the greatness that we are capable of and are settling for a lot less.

IMHO

Trump has lowered the bar/standards in this country so low that we now have his clowns defending all his screw-ups 24/7 no matter how bad they are....mean spirited??...of course we are to me and you but the Trump clowns here don't have sympathy ..just like their leader...a bunch of red necks..sympathy is a sign of weakness in their world...don't you know that you snowflake??!!...real men don't have sympathy!..real men want moats!...:$

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

OMG.  I'm shocked that you would post a meme that has zero truth to it.  Shocked I tell you.  

Lol

You are either a dishonest POS or a stupid POS.  Or both.  

Paul Pelosi Jr., son of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was at one time on the board of a California-based oil-processing company called Viscoil, according to the account he gave in a video recorded in 2010. Viscoil was linked to a somewhat shadowy figure going by the name “Ana Shell,” who claims to be an investor and environmental entrepreneur, and claims to have provided funding to both Viscoil and another entity called NRG Lab. The purported Ukraine connection arose from a YouTube video posted by “NRG Lab Research Council” in 2013, whose caption stated “Mika Newton helped to secure the rights to build a plant for the production of SH-boxes in Ukraine.”

More than enough there for leftists, to include nonworldsomething, to hang the current President with...

John Kerry's step-son, sorry

We all know about Biden's son

36 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Paul Pelosi Jr., son of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was at one time on the board of a California-based oil-processing company called Viscoil, according to the account he gave in a video recorded in 2010. Viscoil was linked to a somewhat shadowy figure going by the name “Ana Shell,” who claims to be an investor and environmental entrepreneur, and claims to have provided funding to both Viscoil and another entity called NRG Lab. The purported Ukraine connection arose from a YouTube video posted by “NRG Lab Research Council” in 2013, whose caption stated “Mika Newton helped to secure the rights to build a plant for the production of SH-boxes in Ukraine.”

John Kerry's step-son, sorry

We all know about Biden's son

I think that it's telling that when "we" make a mistake, we own it. The left blatantly lies and makes shit up. Then they are proven wrong every time ….literally.  But they just move on to the next lie (or manufactured story) because nobody other than a handful of people hold them accountable. The MSM is no longer the watchdog. They are complicit pillow-fluffers for the clown show...CLEARLY. Then ya have the minions out here defending that garbage even in the face of proof...like actual video and audio of their agenda coming right from their mouths. Very much unlike the anonymous, BS, made up, "leaky", "whistleblower" crap that the clown show is scheming on behind closed doors. What a joke. I can't wait for Trump to steamroll this election....and THEN take back the House. Then our government can actually get back to governing policy for ...you know...the people they were elected to represent.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I see Trump continues to break the democrats 

Last night no formal impeachment vote. Today they storm out of a national security meeting.

and the house overwhelming voted to condemn his actions of removing the forces...he had a melt down this afternoon after the republicans turned on him....he's in panic mode..impeachment and now the republicans turning on him...😉

If there was going to be an impeachment nervous Nancy would hold a vote and stop having her private meetings

She won't even hold a vote.

Trump is going to win next year and it should be over pretty quickly. 

Washington DC loves war and trump will not give them a war 

Trump is absolutely right Turkey syria and the Kurds are not our problem 

• Like 1

This is how impeachment will end in the senate 

At the lunch Wednesday, Republicans asked how they can force a vote to dismiss the trial and whether it’s possible to work on legislation in the mornings amid the strict impeachment rules that require trial proceedings six afternoons a week once the Senate takes up the matter, according to the sources.

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If there was going to be an impeachment nervous Nancy would hold a vote and stop having her private meetings

She won't even hold a vote.

Trump is going to win next year and it should be over pretty quickly. 

Washington DC loves war and trump will not give them a war 

Trump is absolutely right Turkey syria and the Kurds are not our problem 

But.....but...but...he's a big meanie!

-Georgia

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You got him this time!!!😂😂😂😂

no..not me mam...his fellow Republicans got him this time...🤡

By Associated Press

WASHINGTON — The House on Wednesday voted overwhelmingly to condemn President Donald Trump's withdrawal of American forces from northern Syria.

Despite stark divisions over Democrats' Trump impeachment inquiry, Democrats and Republicans banded together and approved a nonbinding resolution by 354-60 vote.

The resolution states Congress' opposition to the troop pullback and says Turkey should cease its military action in Syria. And the measure says the White House should present a plan for an "enduring defeat" of the Islamic State group.
  • Haha 1