N.J. is a hot mess, and quite possibly overrated

StJoesFanboy

Supposedly, Joes is top 20, and BC and SPP are top 50.  Maybe.  But doubtful. 

Joes, loaded w/ talent, can't put up any points against a very good school.  Understandable, but not a sign of top-20ness.  Joes, injured, plays PC closely, and PC till then was one of the worst.  Slightly beforehand, we hear that PC has all these great transfers (some w/o nicknames, but there's still time) who will be playing for the first time against Joes, which explains everything--supposedly.  PC w/ the same transfers the next week goes on to lose easily to a very flawed DePaul, which Joes demolished.  Joes seems to have a nice win over BC--who beat whom?  BC at home lost to SPP, but BC had some injuries.  Was BC lucky it was supposed to rain in Florida?  Probably.

After losing to SPP, BC beats (now) 4-loss Bosco by 7 (w/ a Bosco QB switch in the middle of the game--a Junior QB who had never started, and had never really played at the Varsity level, if at all).  BC then loses to Joes by 18.  Both are somewhat injured, but we went over what injured really means in another thread. 

Bosco got no sympathy in '13 with many more injuries, and against MC, Bosco still was ahead for 1 and 1/2 quarters or so, kept is sort of close for almost 3 quarters, and put up 21points against #2 nationally-ranked Miami Central.  MC would have beaten St. Fatsos worse than this year's St J. Bosco did, and SJB's bona fides are somewhat in doubt.  That '13 Bosco team went on to beat Joes at Joes, and ruin Joes' chances at being top 5.  (Tony K called Nutile's game the best QBing game he ever saw.  Nutile, Jr Ellison, and Sweeney.  That's all I need.  Throw in Jr Stevens and Hanks, and let's play some ball.  I'll even take Toal to make it fair--you pick your favorite coach.)

Undefeated SPP at home falls asleep in the 2nd half, gives up 3 scores unanswered (16 points--2 TDs and a FG, not including a missed Bosco 39-yd FG attempt and missed Bosco extra point) and scores w/ under 3 minutes left or so, having to convert on 4th and 18 to do so.  Bosco's Jr QB was starting only for his 2nd time.  Bosco's driving in the last 2 and 1/2 minutes and is well into SPP's territory w/ plenty of time, and Robbins throws his 4th pick.  Bosco also had its traditionally-above-average quota of penalties.  But SPP, for the record, was the better team.  No doubt BC was, too, when it beat Bosco.

Two of Robbins's picks were tips.  The first bounced off his WR;s chest, and was tipped 2x before a 3rd SPP guy grabbed it.  The 2nd pick was a deflection by a DLman, as I recall. 

SPP's Jr QB, who is definitely FBS caliber (a Rutgers offer so far) and who had 3*, 6'3 WR, Shipman, was very good, and he had 2 picks w/ no excuses.  It happens in HS.

Robbins sprained his ankle early in the 1st half, and was limping all over the place--he could barely roll out, and you need to against that SPP DL.  But there was never a thought of bringing in Batts.  With Robbins, Bosco can move the ball, and the running game is opened up, such that Berger was even making big gains up the middle with SPP's 4* LB Simon, 4* DT Rooks, (a Notre Dame commit), 3* DT Wright (a Rutgers commit), and 4* DE KJ Miles, who has 14 offers, including Bama, Penn St, Michigan, etc.  Miles is nationally-ranked 45, Simon is 122, and Rooks is 193.  (We all knew that.)  That DL was by far more loaded than Bosco's '11 DL, but SPP's D was nowhere close that '11 D, or even Bosco's 09' D.  Or many other Bosco's Defenses when they were nationally ranked.

When you throw a lot, INTs are normal in HS.  Simms threw INTs, in particular while Bosco was winning easily in the 05' finals, which is why, I'm convinced, that Toal never liked throwing, even if he were to have Tom Brady.

'12 STA pushed Bosco around and easily should have beat '12 Bosco, but their D-1 QB threw picks.  There were other foibles, but there were picks, too.  Two sentences admittedly can't do this topic justice.

'15 Bosco beats Joes in the finals with Jr DeVito, who threw under 15 times and 1 pick (and that was when Bosco was getting pass happy forgetting that picks do occur; the ball went immediately back on the ground after that).  That's why BNU coaches seek ball control and balance, which is what sets up the ball control. 

Joes' Walsh was terrific and underrated, and he only threw 12-15 times a game w/ usually NO picks.  Aukamp was also terrific and underrated, and he as a Jr beat Bosco throwing 2 for 5.  No picks.  Ball control.  But there, Joes didn't need balance b/c they were running 3-4 yds a carry.  BC saw the '12 Joes-Bosco film, and then had POY Germano run--not throw--to beat Bosco in the semi-finals.  Bosco this year has to throw so that JB and KM have some room to run--no other choices.  As I told GSB, played played well w/ heart, but they don't have the horses.

Sabella is very good.  No qualms there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

I wouldn’t be so quick to call SJR a hot mess. They did a quality JSerra team by double-digits. Yeah, they got blanked by SFA, but they played them closer than Miami Central did in Miami. 
The BNU will be just fine. 

Joes isn't a hot mess; NJ is.  What's Joes' signature win, and I know the season isn't over?  Answer:  They won't have one this year.  Bosco's devaluing the league.

Joes might be a top-25 team, but #17 or whatever???  Time will tell.  No points against St F.  With 2 4* on the OL, a 4* QB, a 4* RB, a 3* WR, another RB with several offers, and an Ath with several offers, you score 3 points--you do something, which is why for "some" support I referenced the '13 Bosco-MC game--even beyond injured and super-overmatched, you score 21.  (This isn't a science, I admit.)  Then, close game against multi-loss and still-losing PC.

I've been watching NJ for too long.  You can tell when someone's good.  '13 Joes demolishing DeMatha--that was a very good Joes team, even w/ the Thanksgiving loss at home to multi-loss Bosco.  Bosco's playing SPP and BC that closely with a newbie at QB and no one on/in the OL, DL, LB corp, secondary, WR corp with any FBS/FCS interest per 247 or Rivals???  Bosco has good players and a good coach, but an elite RB and a RB with a Cal offer should be getting smacked down like the now-mildly-suspect SJB did.

And wouldn't you think that a team w/ 3 losses (now 4) and wins against 2 tomato cans going into the locker room at the half against SPP at home,  down 19-6 (19 unanswered points) would be demoralized?  They weren't, but I also throw in that SPP wasn't good enough to demoralize, even at home (and I sat in their section, not Bosco's).

Not impressed this year at all (a lot of hype and talk), but NJ posters are good for clicks and the site, and we are "interesting" or something for the rest of the Country to sit back and observe.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I wouldn’t be so quick to call SJR a hot mess. They did beat a quality JSerra team by double-digits. Yeah, they got blanked by SFA, but they played them closer than Miami Central did in Miami. 

You know what the problem, NJ fans got addicted to watching 2008 DBP and bosco teams like that, sorry but no one team is gonna have 5 All Americans , to many boats fishing in the Same pond when 10 years ago, bosco was the only boat in the water 

but as a Joes kid, I can guarantee you the rest of teams Got way way better, especially after 2010 Joes has made remarkable improvements

even when it comes to Oos, when I played few years back, we were pumped to bus to poly prep in NY and St Xavier in Massachusetts now these kids flying Cross country and getting teams like SFA and IMG to come to Montvale 

idk about y’all but I’m absolutely fine on how N.J. football is heading 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I wouldn’t be so quick to call SJR a hot mess. They did beat a quality JSerra team by double-digits. Yeah, they got blanked by SFA, but they played them closer than Miami Central did in Miami. 

Big surprise, the biggest homer (not Vol) "likes" compliments more than facts

Pretend I'm one of your future grandkids, and tell me how good the '19 Joes team was.  we're 6 games in.  please tell me.  make sure to include the big acomplishments

Bosco won out in '15, and we don't even count that as a season to brag about.  Please don't tell that winning a Chip is your litmus test for a good year.

NJ has always been relevant; so, be careful about saying we're getting better and things like that.  We're still the 9th-12th ranked football state with a just few more FBS recruits.  Those are facts.  Joes and BC were ranked, albeit in a less-rigorous and -robust  rankings system, way higher many times in the past.  Imperfect USA Today Rankings as to NJ:

1982:  BC 10 (Morgan)

1983:  Passaic 3 (Heyward)

1984:  Union 5 (North Bergen with Eddie Duran was probably better--I saw both)

1985:  Union 5 (Tony Stewart, this and the last)

1986:  Pennsauken 15

1987:  Union 6

1988: Old Bridge 11

1989:  MIddletown South (Pitts)

1990:  Randolph 11

1991:  Union 4

1992:  BC 13

1993:  Union 25

1994:  SPP 6

1995:  Joes 8

1996:  Hoboken 10 & Hackensack 15 (Toal)

1997:  Joes 11 & Ramapo 19 (Simms & Toal as Asst)

1998:  BC 9

1999:  Joes 7

2000:  Hackensack 9 (Toal?)

2001:  no NJ team ranked

2002:  Bosco 8 (probably deserved higher, but they came out of the blue)

2003:  Bosco 2 (possibly #1 if NJ let's them play #1 DLS)

2004:  Joes 22

2005:  SPP 25 (Bosco would have been ranked w/ SPP unranked, but baby Simms throws pick 6s in the finals)

2006-11:  Bosco owns these 6 yrs, with 2 MNCs

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Bosco beat SJR in the 15 title game. 

SJR handed a top 10 nationally ranked team St. Edwards their only loss that season. 

True, but I'm telling you that Bosco forgets about that yr quickly.  It was hardly nothing, but that's not what we've come to expect.  Ohio will tell you the same think.  They use to rule the Country.  Look at their NFL and college players over the years.  Makes NJ blush.

My point, and pretty much everyone is saying it or making it for me, is that even with all this daddy-balls, hype, newspaper clippings, recruiting, free tuition, media, press, TV, etc., NJ is performing EXACTLY pretty much as it did pre-Toal.  Joes was ranked 4x in the top 25, 2x in the top 10, in 9 yrs.  How are they better now???????  IMA thinks they're better.  They demonstrably NOT better.

Simply look at the (imperfect admittedly) rankings I posted, but don't forget that this whole board still continues to bitch about rankings--so, I'm not sure how much better they are.  Count NJ FBS kids.  See where our state ranks against the other 49.

So, we turn the state upside for football to get where?  Exactly where we've ALWAYS BEEN, pretty much

48 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know what the problem, NJ fans got addicted to watching 2008 DBP and bosco teams like that, sorry but no one team is gonna have 5 All Americans , to many boats fishing in the Same pond when 10 years ago, bosco was the only boat in the water 

but as a Joes kid, I can guarantee you the rest of teams Got way way better, especially after 2010 Joes has made remarkable improvements

even when it comes to Oos, when I played few years back, we were pumped to bus to poly prep in NY and St Xavier in Massachusetts now these kids flying Cross country and getting teams like SFA and IMG to come to Montvale 

idk about y’all but I’m absolutely fine on how N.J. football is heading 

I agree with some of what you said, but you're very general.  yes, w/o a doubt, the competition at the level of the top-10 and -20 teams is better.  That's because the top teams recruit the shit out of the state,and neighboring states. 

So, for what you said to be true, you have to say BNU football is getting better, not NJ football.  That is true as a collective matter, and it helps that Bosco's not even trying to compete.  Once they pull it out again, we know who'll taking the girls home.

Joes has been ranked much higher many times 1-2 decades ago.  we're still as a state ranked 9-12 nationally, and we grab OOS players more than ever.  We still can't beat Pa out in FBS recruits, and we grab more OOS players than Pa does, I imagine, and we have a larger population.

And btw, all of the County that cares about football is getting, too.  So, what you're also saying is similar to saying that the U.S. population is bigger and taller--yes, that true.  If NJ didn't get better, SFA would have beat us 50-0.

55 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Big surprise, the biggest homer (not Vol) "likes" compliments more than facts

Pretend I'm one of your future grandkids, and tell me how good the '19 Joes team was.  we're 6 games in.  please tell me.  make sure to include the big acomplishments

Bosco won out in '15, and we don't even count that as a season to brag about.  Please don't tell that winning a Chip is your litmus test for a good year.

Hey Fanboy or Test or whatever you cowardly call yourself,

there's like 99 Joes posters here and an accomplishment ain't one to be found.  They're good because their fans and some rankers say their good.  I get it.

J Serra.  Please. 

6 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

I agree with some of what you said, but you're very general.  yes, w/o a doubt, the competition at the level of the top-10 and -20 teams is better.  That's because the top teams recruit the shit out of the state,and neighboring states. 

So, for what you said to be true, you have to say BNU football is getting better, not NJ football.  That is true as a collective matter, and it helps that Bosco's not even trying to compete.  Once they pull it out again, we know who'll taking the girls home.

Joes has been ranked much higher many times 1-2 decades ago.  we're still as a state ranked 9-12 nationally, and we grab OOS players more than ever.  We still can't beat Pa out in FBS recruits, and we grab more OOS players than Pa does, I imagine, and we have a larger population.

And btw, all of the County that cares about football is getting, too.  So, what you're also saying is similar to saying that the U.S. population is bigger and taller--yes, that true.  If NJ didn't get better, SFA would have beat us 50-0.

I don’t get how you want us to get better when we don’t do Spring Football like other states, and put a limit on hitting in practice to like a few minutes a day. We’re doing the best we can with what we’re given

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t get how you want us to get better when we don’t do Spring Football like other states, and put a limit on hitting in practice to like a few minutes a day. We’re doing the best we can with what we’re given

No expectations at all.  I'm proud of NJ.  I think you're post is honest and good.  Less bragging (not directed at you) and more hard work.   We have 9 million in population, and don't have Pop Warner like Fla, Tx, and others.

I played teams from Jersey City, Hoboken, Union City, WNY, N. Bergen, Paterson, Passaic, Irvington, E. Orange, and last but never least Newark.  At the Pop Warner level, those kids were faster and athletic.  But we always won in the late 70s and early 80s.  Many of those kids didn't have the support systems to be all they could be.  Fla and Tx catches a lot more of those kids before they head in the wrong direction.  You need to support systems when you lack fathers.  You need men around.  NJ's travel teams now seem to be helping.

That will help, but we don't have the population of Fla, Tx, and Cali.  So, we have a ceiling of sorts

39 minutes ago, Sppclassof97 said:

Ever since stjoesfan joined he’s been bashing the Big north and BNU teams. Just starting to sound like a hater now

I'm the opposite of a hater, sincerely.  I have 5,000-10,000 posts before this one.  I'll rest on that record. 

But that's a shallow (and in your case, uninformed) label.  I present facts, and you label them, as if that means something.  Refute.  If you went to SPP, the Jesuits should have taught you that much.  They are know for their great refutation abilities.  Lord knows, they're not know for their religiosity, as evidenced by their not even saying a Prayer before a game between 2 Catholic teams yesterday.  I'm glad my kid went to Regis instead of SPP.  He might come out a doubter, which is fine, but he can think and go 15 rounds if he needs to.

You could have refuted, but you didn't.  Why?  Why choose to characterize and be dismissive?  You know why.  At this point, I've earned the right to be dismissive, not you.  I've laid out a case.  Work yourself and your view point back into the game.

What I don't like (and that's probably too strong a word, as this is only HS football) is something that isn't true.  A true friend of NJ tells the truth; he doesn't blow sunshine up someone's ass and start ass-grabbing each other.

51 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If NJ has never been a Top 10 hsfb state, which it hasn’t, how can it be a mess? Enjoy the great, competitive games where the victors aren’t known ahead of time as in years past. Time to start living in the now. Enjoy the entertaining OOS games vs Grayson, JS, Zaga, SJB, etc. and the thrilling league games. After all, two MNCs are better than none. NJ fans have been extremely fortunate over the years. Let’s not be greedy. Remember, hogs get slaughtered. 

This is like herding cats.

1.  NJ has orbited around 9-12.  Could there have been a 7 or 8?  Sure.  In the mid 80s, S.I. had them top 5ish in their HS national-signing-day issue.  Based on the likes over time of Stowe, US POY Heyward, Tony Woods, Brady Wells, US POY Q. McDonald, N. Bolcar, Tom Bill, T. Stewart, etc., NJ got mentioned a s a good recruiting, football state.

2.  The top NJ teams (the supposedly nationally-relevant teams, which I assumed that all understood, as this is a NATIONAL board) are a hot mess for 2 reasons.  a.  Hype is shrouding reality.  I'm trying to get to the reality, not to be nostalgic, or to live in a false present.  I could care less whether NJ wins another MNC.  But stop hyping.  Many on this board see it, but are nice to NJ posters to keep them around, as we're fun and there are friendships.  b.  Why circle-jerk around this?  Many adults w/ not much better to do are pushing this game for kids in wrong directions, such that we won't be "enjoying" the great, thrilling game we love.  And so, I raise and explore why would idiots do that?  I show that we're pretty much where we were before we ADULTS started to butting into a kids' game.  We've gotten nowhere (it's a bell curve), but adults are now ridding jocks hard.  My point is, leave the kids a bit more alone, and stop living and making a buck thru them.  Haven't we (especially the Baby Boomers) f!cked the Country up enough.

3.  I am living and enjoying now--unlike others, in the present reality.  I don't need to believe that Joes is top 17 (lol!!!) to go watch them.  Others here do need to bullshit themselves to watch BNU football.  Or they need to see them crap out against Cali to turn the TV on.  I went to the Bosco-SPP game.  The more "entertaining" game by far.  The NJ fans on this board and those "connected" to this board largely went to the more nationally-important, more-boring game.  I go to Ramapo and Highlands games.  I just love HSF.  But I see the adults f1cking sh!t up as they always do.  Let's the kids play, Ref.

4.  Finally, I'm not the one who wants to see them play IMG, Gorman, SJB, SJC, Rummel, J. Curtis, Cali, AHP, Zaga, SFP, STA (Thank God that didn't happen), and others who beat our asses recently.  That pathology shows people (not all) who do NOT live in and are dissatified with the present reality, and are grasping for a past that's gone.  You have it backwards.

I'm not against great teams playing great teams to generate great football and see the kids test themselves, etc.  But what does that have to do with the truth?  Why are you guys so afraid of the truth?  So, we seem to have 1 top-50 year that is close to top 25, and no others.  BC and SPP are top 100.  Why is that a problem?  Enjoy it.  Live with it.  Enjoy the thrilling in-state games. 

I will say, J Serra and SFA were thrilling games, as were the SJB and Zaga games.  LOL!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StJoesFanboy said:

accomplishment?  did you say it and i miss it?

let me ask again:  accomplishment?

Accomplishment?  you have all day.  I'll even give you the rest of the week, and stop pestering you.  You can even ask the other NJ guys or even the whole board for help.

Or you can say, uncle, or click 3x.

6 hours ago, StJoesFanboy said:

This is like herding cats.

1.  NJ has orbited around 9-12.  Could there have been a 7 or 8?  Sure.  In the mid 80s, S.I. had them top 5ish in their HS national-signing-day issue.  Based on the likes over time of Stowe, US POY Heyward, Tony Woods, Brady Wells, US POY Q. McDonald, N. Bolcar, Tom Bill, T. Stewart, etc., NJ got mentioned a s a good recruiting, football state.

2.  The top NJ teams (the supposedly nationally-relevant teams, which I assumed that all understood, as this is a NATIONAL board) are a hot mess for 2 reasons.  a.  Hype is shrouding reality.  I'm trying to get to the reality, not to be nostalgic, or to live in a false present.  I could care less whether NJ wins another MNC.  But stop hyping.  Many on this board see it, but are nice to NJ posters to keep them around, as we're fun and there are friendships.  b.  Why circle-jerk around this?  Many adults w/ not much better to do are pushing this game for kids in wrong directions, such that we won't be "enjoying" the great, thrilling game we love.  And so, I raise and explore why would idiots do that?  I show that we're pretty much where we were before we ADULTS started to butting into a kids' game.  We've gotten nowhere (it's a bell curve), but adults are now ridding jocks hard.  My point is, leave the kids a bit more alone, and stop living and making a buck thru them.  Haven't we (especially the Baby Boomers) f!cked the Country up enough.

3.  I am living and enjoying now--unlike others, in the present reality.  I don't need to believe that Joes is top 17 (lol!!!) to go watch them.  Others here do need to bullshit themselves to watch BNU football.  Or they need to see them crap out against Cali to turn the TV on.  I went to the Bosco-SPP game.  The more "entertaining" game by far.  The NJ fans on this board and those "connected" to this board largely went to the more nationally-important, more-boring game.  I go to Ramapo and Highlands games.  I just love HSF.  But I see the adults f1cking sh!t up as they always do.  Let's the kids play, Ref.

4.  Finally, I'm not the one who wants to see them play IMG, Gorman, SJB, SJC, Rummel, J. Curtis, Cali, AHP, Zaga, SFP, STA (Thank God that didn't happen), and others who beat our asses recently.  That pathology shows people (not all) who do NOT live in and are dissatified with the present reality, and are grasping for a past that's gone.  You have it backwards.

I'm not against great teams playing great teams to generate great football and see the kids test themselves, etc.  But what does that have to do with the truth?  Why are you guys so afraid of the truth?  So, we seem to have 1 top-50 year that is close to top 25, and no others.  BC and SPP are top 100.  Why is that a problem?  Enjoy it.  Live with it.  Enjoy the thrilling in-state games. 

I will say, J Serra and SFA were thrilling games, as were the SJB and Zaga games.  LOL!

VwZjvv6.gif.1bd338ee8d5f52f1bab30a0a55df2644.gif

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Today, CAs top 2 teams would roll pretty much anybody in the country. After that, everything is pretty much as it always is...that being the best 3-5 teams from ALL the power states (including the rest of CA and obvi including NJ) would play pretty even with each other with few exceptions.  

10 power states x 5 schools is 50.  rough math

i said Joes is 25-35.  our best was easily bested by Md's best.  SFA is far from teams that I'll remember for years.  so, 25-35 seems right for now.  i said BC and SPP are top 100.  that's in line with what you said, i think.  NJ's upset everyone doesn't get a top-50 trophy.

but for nj guys to push for 3 in the top 50, "hot mess" comes to mind, especially when Bosco with all its warts is beating BC in the second half in a tale of 2 halves, and SPP has to play down to the wire.  Sammy called Bosco weak.  the rivalry-game rationale can only take you so far.  A NJ poster here insightfully said years ago that post-2011 Bosco gets kids who can't make it on other teams, w/ limited exceptions.  that fact is coming back to bite them

3 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

10 power states x 5 schools is 50.  rough math

i said Joes is 25-35.  our best was easily bested by Md's best.  SFA is far from teams that I'll remember for years.  so, 25-35 seems right for now.  i said BC and SPP are top 100.  that's in line with what you said, i think.  NJ's upset everyone doesn't get a top-50 trophy.

but for nj guys to push for 3 in the top 50, "hot mess" comes to mind, especially when Bosco with all its warts is beating BC in the second half in a tale of 2 halves, and SPP has to play down to the wire.  Sammy called Bosco weak.  the rivalry-game rationale can only take you so far.  A NJ poster here insightfully said years ago that post-2011 Bosco gets kids who can't make it on other teams, w/ limited exceptions.  that fact is coming back to bite them

Ur the only one to seem to care, I got real life problems to worry about, you think I care if nj is good or not 😂 lol as long as joes beats Bosco and every senior gets a free college scholarship I’m happy

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur the only one to seem to care, I got real life problems to worry about, you think I care if nj is good or not 😂 lol as long as joes beats Bosco and every senior gets a free college scholarship I’m happy

yeah, i'm the only one who cares.  the rankers seems to care.  there used to be 2; now's there's 7 or so official, and there's Sammy and Vol.  they're not ranking who does more charity work.  maybe they have no problems, unlike you who live on this board w/ your many problems.  you're all over the joint

the board's purpose is to debate whose better, for the most part.  NJ seems to care that I don't agree with many of them.  if I agreed with you, then maybe you'd date me?

NJ is a top-10 state for 99th time.  that's not enough for you?  you're a top school.  that's not good enough for you?  "No, not that I care, cause I have problems, but I want to see Joes at 17--again, not that I care."  are you kidding, Mr Carefree?

free college.  that's interesting.  I recently told a double Yale after practicing 6 years at the #1 or 2 bankruptcy firm in the world to take a hike.  as someone w/ a graduate degree, I'd tell almost everyone to seriously consider a trade.  there's a reason why Trump's in office--I'm not saying I agree or disagree on this side of town, but even problem-free I live in the world that you think those kids with "free college" are heading.  and we essentially ain't hiring

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You know, if you had those aspirations for yourself, you'd have much less real life problems. 

he's a good guy.  i was amped up today with most of the family out, and pushing buttons. 

hard work isn't what it's cracked up to be.  I'll take happy and decent.  Joes will beat Bosco, and many of the Joes kids will do fine college-wise; so, he's gonna be 2 for 2.  and I'll be enjoying Joes vs BC or SPP at the Meadowlands

• Like 1