Week 9 confidence pick em (Thursday night game*)

Cossacks

Apparently the Mississippi game was played last night (Thursday). I really don’t think anyone even noticed?  @ATLien12x  and @LT4Spartan06  were the last to pick one didn’t even have the winner in their picks (the game was already played 😂) and it’s not like the other had the winner as their 10 point pick, so it’s not like I see anyone taking an unfair advantage, the game is sticking in this pick em. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Apparently the Mississippi game was played last night (Thursday). I really don’t think anyone even noticed?  @ATLien12x  and @LT4Spartan06  were the last to pick one didn’t even have the winner in their picks (the game was already played 😂) and it’s not like the other had the winner as their 10 point pick, so it’s not like I see anyone taking an unfair advantage, the game is sticking in this pick em. 

Can we drop the Valdosta/Lee game instead??

On 10/25/2019 at 11:14 PM, Cossacks said:

Apparently the Mississippi game was played last night (Thursday). I really don’t think anyone even noticed?  @ATLien12x  and @LT4Spartan06  were the last to pick one didn’t even have the winner in their picks (the game was already played 😂) . 

Lmao 😂 

A32D48F2-B058-4CE9-87B4-46F5F1A9FEAD.gif
@Cossacks you know it’s bad when they can’t even pick the winners right of the game played the day before 

• Haha 4