Week 9 Excuse Thread

Sammyswordsman

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

This one is geared to the expert poll guys who didn't bother watching the game of the year.  #disgusting  #malpractive

What is your excuse guys?  No wonder your rankings are terrible.  You won't watch big time HS football so you think AVON and Inkerdum should be in the argument for a Top 100 team.

Classless, Sammy. Busting my chops for going to work. You’ve reached a new low. 

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Classless, Sammy. Busting my chops for going to work. You’ve reached a new low. 

Fine.  Make your money during a Big Market televised Trinity League game.

But you really need to do a better job ranking teams.  You have a respected poll and should up your game to live up to what people expect of your product.

Stop underrating the teams from the Power leagues because they pick up losses along the way.  If you watched these games you would understand that these teams are a magnitude better than the small market teams you continuously rank over them.

9 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Stop underrating the teams from the Power leagues because they pick up losses along the way.  If you watched these games you would understand that these teams are a magnitude better than the small market teams you continuously rank over them.

If you look at my poll over the years you’ll see that I normally DO rank the power league teams over those mid market teams. I decide to throw in 3-4 of those teams and I get shredded for it. Oh woe is me! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

If you look at my poll over the years you’ll see that I normally DO rank the power league teams over those mid market teams. I decide to throw in 3-4 of those teams and I get shredded for it. Oh woe is me! 

Your poll is a signature poll on this site.  We want your poll to be the best one out there.  

If  we didn’t care we wouldn’t bother commenting on it.

Just pushing you t bring out the best ! 

On 10/26/2019 at 8:38 PM, Bodysurf said:

This one belongs in the excuse hall of fame!  ‘Big Dave’ you are priceless. Wouldn’t expect anything less from you.

the best part about this is that they showed the practice snippet during or before the game on tv don't remember exactly,  dj didn't even have his ankle wrapped. No tape no nothing lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2