Rummel 16 St Aug 12

RedZone

Defense pitches another shutout.....

St Aug takes the opening KO to the house and we throw a pick-6 on the next series.....down 12-0 quickly.

Battle back and get the hard fought WIN.....

That's what winners do, they win....like ME!

Losers? Well, they congregate and start BS threads, AND talk about winners....like me!

I think every loser on the forum is in the Leonard Fournette thread. Impressive.

CYAS losers!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Defense pitches another shutout.....

St Aug takes the opening KO to the house and we throw a pick-6 on the next series.....down 12-0 quickly.

Battle back and get the hard fought WIN.....

That's what winners do, they win....like ME!

Losers? Well, they congregate and start BS threads, AND talk about winners....like me!

I think every loser on the forum is in the Leonard Fournette thread. Impressive.

CYAS losers!

You want to be ranked top 50 nationally you don't struggle to win

Don't like it now shoe on other foot Cajun fuckboy?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Hope nobody bashes you for such a close score. I mean, good teams aren’t allowed to have tough games against teams ranked #1188. How do you explain this, Cajun? This is unexceptable! Rummel should be dropped out of my top 100 and should never be mentioned in Sammy’s tiers again. 

Shame Rummel won, maybe this joke Cajun would have blown a gasket and quit again had they lost

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Hope nobody bashes you for such a close score. I mean, good teams aren’t allowed to have tough games against teams ranked #1188. How do you explain this, Cajun? This is unexceptable! Rummel should be dropped out of my top 100 and should never be mentioned in Sammy’s tiers again. 

John Curtis beat St Aug 36-22...game was tied going into the 4th quarter..22-22, look it up.

St Aug had 19 first downs, Curtis 10. Aug had more total yards as well.

Aug is one of the most talented teams in the City. You do know they fired their HC a couple weeks ago and they had some internal issues, right? 

No, you don't.....don't be one of these losers who have only each other.

Research can be your friend.

• Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

All true. Good points. Now that you have the knowledge, please don’t abandon it 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

John Curtis beat St Aug 36-22...game was tied going into the 4th quarter..22-22, look it up.

Aug is one of the most talented teams in the City. You do know they fired their HC a couple weeks ago and they had some internal issues, right? 

Rich coming from a clown like you who talk shit about teams you don't know anything about and refuse to do research even though I have the last 4 games of Columbia recorded and available for viewing

Can't make this up

• Like 1

Rich coming from a clown like you who talk shit about teams you don't know anything about and refuse to do research even though I have the last 4 games of Columbia recorded and available for viewing

Can't make this up

• Haha 1

STA won't see a team as good as Rummel until their state title game....sad really.

I'm sorry but Rummel blows. It's true. I know that you have to change the subject to avoid this ugly truth.

They barely beat crappy teams on the regular but you gallivant around as if they're some powerhouse.

Brother Martin beat St. Augustine by 3 TDs.

😄

• Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

They're 4-4 and lost by 20 to Brother Martin and 16 to Jesuit.

Cue Cajun bragging about a 16-12 milquetoast victory against them.

😄

• Thumbs Down 2

7 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Yet they were still ranked #1188. That’s always the extent of your research (pulling out a bullshit Calpreps ranking). So much for your research.....

At least Oakland is blowing out who they’re supposed to. 

Why in the world would a Dukes of Hazzard Pollster talk shit to RedZone...why?, why?, why?

oakland won't see a team as good as Rummel until next year or year after possibly. 

Rummel (NOLA) SOS 35.1

oakland, tn SOS 3.4

1 Archbishop Rummel (Metairie, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 9 I 8-0 4-0 (t 1st) 4-0 61 35.1 38-27
WINS: #327 Brother Martin (New Orleans, LA) (30-0), #355 Oak Grove (Hattiesburg, MS) (7-3), #669 Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte, NC) (7-3), #977 Ruston (LA) (41-0), #992 Holy Cross (New Orleans, LA) (17-7), #1057 St. Augustine (New Orleans, LA) (16-12), #1108 Slidell (LA) (37-0), #5294 Archbishop Shaw (Marrero, LA) (42-0), LOSSES: none

15 Oakland (Murfreesboro, TN)   team preview   trend Tennessee 6A Region 3 6A 9-0 6-0 (1st) 8-0 40.3 3.4 26-55
WINS: #3165 Blackman (Murfreesboro, TN) (40-0), #3210 Hendersonville (TN) (59-0), #3314 Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) (31-14), #4532 Cookeville (TN) (49-0), #4821 Germantown (TN) (35-8), #8800 Kenwood (Clarksville, TN) (86-14), #9326 Coffee County Central (Manchester, TN) (80-6), #9320 Siegel (Murfreesboro, TN) (69-16), #11636 Rockvale (TN) (56-7), LOSSES: none

45 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I'm sorry but Rummel blows. It's true. I know that you have to change the subject to avoid this ugly truth.

They barely beat crappy teams on the regular but you gallivant around as if they're some powerhouse.

Brother Martin beat St. Augustine by 3 TDs.

😄

Blah, blah, blah.

I don't think I've ever mentioned Rummel being a Dragon...maybe in fun yesterday.

Rummel and STA have something in common. They are 0-3 vs don bosco..... only Rummel actually was in tbeir game losing a heartabreaker 10-3 in nj.

Sorry, dude.

Be a better Dragon!

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

STA won't see a team as good as Rummel until their state title game....sad really.

Atlantic would shred Rummel

Your a clown who knows nothing about any the FL teams so shut up and go get your tissue boxes ready for Saturday when your life comes crashing down when bama makes those Cajun frauds their bitch again 🤡

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Guru said:

They're 4-4 and lost by 20 to Brother Martin and 16 to Jesuit.

Cue Cajun bragging about a 16-12 milquetoast victory against them.

😄

St  Aug is a football factory similar to Poly, CA.....when you play them you play their talent, not record.

They can play very good or very bad....

No BIG secret to knowledgeable high schoool football fans.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

St  Aug is a football factory similar to Poly, CA.....when you play them you play their talent, not record.

They can play very good or very bad....

No BIG secret to knowledgeable high schoool football fans.

Lakewood is top 5 in producing active NFL talent among the FL high schools (the state who is number 1 among active players)

But they haven't won shit

Having a bunch of talent don't mean a program is gonna be good at high school level

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Lakewood is top 5 in producing active NFL talent among the FL high schools (the state who is number 1 among active players)

Only St Aug is one of the very few high schools in the nation to have produced 30 NFL players......there's only 6 that can say that. The other two are Academies (Fork Union and Hargrave)...Lakewood isn't shit.

Fork Union Military Academy Fork Union VA 69 13
Long Beach Polytechnic Long Beach CA 58 6
St. Thomas Aquinas Fort Lauderdale FL 36 14
Miami Northwestern Miami FL 35 5
Susan Miller Dorsey Los Angeles CA 33 0
Hargrave Military Academy Chatham VA 32 6
McKinley Canton OH 30 0
St. Augustine New Orleans LA 30 3

Back in the day St Aug was a national power finishing 2nd to Archbishop Moeller, OH several years in the polls when Moeller was King. You weren't born yet or even a thought.

You are NOT much of a thought now truthfully.

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Only St Aug is one of the very few high schools in the nation to have produced 30 NFL players......there's only 6 that can say that. The other two are Academies (Fork Union and Hargrave)...Lakewood isn't shit.

Fork Union Military Academy Fork Union VA 69 13
Long Beach Polytechnic Long Beach CA 58 6
St. Thomas Aquinas Fort Lauderdale FL 36 14
Miami Northwestern Miami FL 35 5
Susan Miller Dorsey Los Angeles CA 33 0
Hargrave Military Academy Chatham VA 32 6
McKinley Canton OH 30 0
St. Augustine New Orleans LA 30 3

Back in the day St Aug was a national power finishing 2nd to Archbishop Moeller, OH several years in the polls when Moeller was King. You weren't born yet or even a thought.

You are NOT much of a thought now truthfully.

I'm easily far more important than you will ever be little fuckboy

You will always be a joke here, you think because little drew boy backs you up occasionally means that people actually care and agree with you, you 2 are total clowns who know nothing about football 🤡

You will be crying yourself to sleep when LSU loses to bama and kills their chance at going to the playoffs, deal with it

• Haha 1