Rummel 16 St Aug 12

RedZone

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

Defense pitches another shutout.....

St Aug takes the opening KO to the house and we throw a pick-6 on the next series.....down 12-0 quickly.

Battle back and get the hard fought WIN.....

That's what winners do, they win....like ME!

Losers? Well, they congregate and start BS threads, AND talk about winners....like me!

I think every loser on the forum is in the Leonard Fournette thread. Impressive.

CYAS losers!

Another over-rated Louisiana team like all the others.

Rummell..  Get out of here with that crap. 

How many offers does their QB have?  LMFAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Careful

Now that insecure little bitch will follow you thread to thread and bitch and moan you to death LMAO

I'm aware of the idiot and have been for years.   He use to go by the call-name (Cajun) and would yapp how Louisiana top #25 teams could go toe-toe with Texas Top #25 teams.

I knew he had eaten way to much Gumbo and drink to much Swamp-Water when he started making those idiot comments.

Rummels QB-  Kyle Wickersham-   One offer to the FCS powerhouse Nicholls St.

Rummel might... and I mean "MIGHT" make it in the Texas Top #10 5A's Rankings.

MIGHT...MAYBE... Could be....but I doubt it!!!

• Haha 2

Most of you clowns on here remind me of the so called High School football Guru that once stated about Allen HS QB Kyler Murray.

Dallas Jackson..."Kyler Murray will never play a down at college QB."

Uhhhh... Ok, he just went on to become a College QB Heisman Winner,  NFL 1st overall Draft pick and NFL Starting QB.   Ha-ha-ha.

Same kind of idiot crap I hear from some of you claiming Texas 5A teams sucks.  Ha-ha-ha

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Why? because they can beat 1A Madison County by 1 point?..and Largo?

Good one, los..

No, they're one of those talented teams that you love to claim are "tough" even when they suck and this year they don't actually suck.

You want us to bow down to 4-4 St. Augustine but you scoff at undefeated Lakewood who has more recent talent than them.

• Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No, they're one of those talented teams that you love to claim are "tough" even when they suck and this year they don't actually suck.

You want us to bow down to 4-4 St. Augustine but you scoff at undefeated Lakewood who has more recent talent than them.

Finally

A good argument by Los

Redzone should retire because if you losing a argument to Los you know you suck

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You want us to bow down to 4-4 St. Augustine but you scoff at undefeated Lakewood who has more recent talent than them

No one said you had to bow down to the Aug.....

You seem to have a lot of confidence is Lakewood who has never been anything and has played a worse schedule than Lakeland this year, but whatever. It's the internet. Lakewood can be as good as you want them to be.

Look at frog and Shadow Creek.....xD

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

No one said you had to bow down to the Aug.....

👇

19 hours ago, RedZone said:

Aug is one of the most talented teams in the City. You do know they fired their HC a couple weeks ago and they had some internal issues, right?

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

St Aug would look like the New England Patriots to Oakland....

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

St  Aug is a football factory similar to Poly, CA.....when you play them you play their talent, not record.

They can play very good or very bad....

Only St Aug is one of the very few high schools in the nation to have produced 30 NFL players......there's only 6 that can say that. The other two are Academies (Fork Union and Hargrave)...Lakewood isn't shit.

Fork Union Military Academy Fork Union VA 69 13
Long Beach Polytechnic Long Beach CA 58 6
St. Thomas Aquinas Fort Lauderdale FL 36 14
Miami Northwestern Miami FL 35 5
Susan Miller Dorsey Los Angeles CA 33 0
Hargrave Military Academy Chatham VA 32 6
McKinley Canton OH 30 0
St. Augustine New Orleans LA 30 3

Back in the day St Aug was a national power finishing 2nd to Archbishop Moeller, OH several years in the polls when Moeller was King. You weren't born yet or even a thought.

The bottom line is that you would prop up St. Augustine if they had a good record just like you are now when they don't. There's no scenario in which you would objectively label this a bad win for Rummel.

• Thumbs Down 1

Only St Aug is one of the very few high schools in the nation to have produced 30 NFL players......there's only 6 that can say that. The other two are Academies (Fork Union and Hargrave)...Lakewood isn't shit.

https://bustedcoverage.com/2019/09/13/which-high-school-most-nfl-players/

There is only one high school in the country with more current NFL players than Lakewood.

🤡

Capture.PNG.bbfccb07a59c9fa728c075ec1861a567.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

You seem to have a lot of confidence is Lakewood who has never been anything and has played a worse schedule than Lakeland this year, but whatever. It's the internet. Lakewood can be as good as you want them to be.

The retired coach from Armwood is over there assisting now. They actually have a clue of what they're doing.

But somehow you dismiss them and fluff the balls of crappy St. Augustine.

🙄

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, The Guru said:

👇

The bottom line is that you would prop up St. Augustine if they had a good record just like you are now when they don't. There's no scenario in which you would objectively label this a bad win for Rummel.

All wins are good...on any level.

A bad win is better than a bad loss.

Ask, columbiagirl!!

7 hours ago, The Guru said:

https://bustedcoverage.com/2019/09/13/which-high-school-most-nfl-players/

There is only one high school in the country with more current NFL players than Lakewood.

🤡

Capture.PNG.bbfccb07a59c9fa728c075ec1861a567.PNG

Good for Lakewood.

Maybe we should hear more about the Lakewoods and less about the columbia's, Edgewater's and etc....I'm up for that.

• Thumbs Down 2

My point was a simple and honset one.

There are some teams nationally that are dangerous no matter what their record is. You have a couple right there in Miami.

St Aug is one of those teams. If you want to include Lakewood...fine with me.

St Aug is an all black private school and is considered "NOLA's High School"...even when their talent level is down they have more than most. Just built different.

Just the way it is...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There are some teams nationally that are dangerous no matter what their record is. You have a couple right there in Miami.

St Aug is one of those teams. If you want to include Lakewood...fine with me.

St Aug is an all black private school and is considered "NOLA's High School"...even when their talent level is down they have more than most. Just built different.

Just the way it is...

A good example...

2009 West Monroe was Top 15 in the nation....went 15-0 and won 5A.

West Monroe traveled to NOLA 2nd round to face (6-6) St Aug when Aug had the Honey Badger and all those guys.

West Monroe won that game 27-26......St Aug should have won that game, Los. I have the highlights.

Rummel beat St Aug 7-6 that year. 

There's many more examples I could list.

Have any cool Lakewood stories, Los.

Couple years back (4-6) St Aug beat State Runner-up John Curtis 15-13...

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/st-augustine-purple-knights-(new-orleans,la)/football-fall-14/schedule.htm

BUT, I have to read about Shadow Creek, TX who has never beaten anyone and has zero history.....AND, can beat Foster, TX by 7 points.

I'm going to keep my eye on Lakewood this year though.

And, if St Aug shocks someone in our D1 playoffs don't be shocked.

True but what do top teams do to 5-5 versions of those dangerous programs?

An example that I'm familiar with:

• STA beat Northwestern, 38-3, in 2013
  • They beat Carol City, 45-24, this year
  • They beat .500 Deerfield Beach teams, 45-7 and 45-0, in 2012 and 2014

And the kicker is that it's not one outlier result. Rummel now has 4 wins by 10 points or less.

If it was simply one close result than maybe it could be ignored. But it's not.

• Thumbs Down 1