Was STA shut out this draft?

TheRealCAJ

11 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Figured it had been awhile...

Jelani Hamilton I think is now at Akron for 1 final season.  He was a 4 star that looked promising, but 2 or 3 knee injuries later he was invisible on the U's roster the past few years.   Anthony Moten has also been very quiet at DT for the U.   Not sure if he's still there or transferred.  

30 minutes ago, Bormio said:

He really wants to come over to the dark side.

Already their buddy.... 

You'd never see me coming at night... 

Im so black I can travel through shadows...  

Only kidding.... 

Given the current situation I shouldnt make jokes like this about myself.... 

All jokes aside...

I am a Ravens fan. I hate Brady,Belichek and the patriots crew... 

You're all the same a bunch of cheaters.... 

34 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

This makes about as much sense as someone from Georgia being a Ravens fan.

I mean, no way.  That can't be, right?

He is a Buckeyes fan too.  I thought there might be an Ohio connection with the Browns becoming the Ravens, but that happened before MHS's sperm and egg met.  Ravens' fan - now that is the dark side.

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All jokes aside...

I am a Ravens fan. I hate Brady,Belichek and the patriots crew... 

You're all the same a bunch of cheaters.... 

I don't usually respond to ignorant remarks like this, but I'm going to make an exception in your case.

You want to attribute the sucess of the Patriots to cheating, but that's an easy copout, and one that doesn't take any effort.

You constantly make the same ignorant, stupid claims, but don't back them up.

The plain, bitter fact is, the Patriots are just better.

They plan better, they work harder, and they have a better grasp of how to react to adversity.

They're certainly better than the woeful Falcons, and always will be, until the Falcons stop being stupid.

Until their stupid coach learns to kick a potentially game-clinching fieldgoal when he has the chance.

Until their stupic, immature players stop loving themselves on the sidelines, saying stupid things such as "We 'bout to hang 40 on they ass," or "They ain't seen nothing like this," or "They can't stop us," while it's still the first half.

Until their stupid owner learns to refrain from silly victory dances before the game is over.

Until the whole pathetic organization learns to act like they've been there before, even if they haven't.

And while I'm at it, they're better than the Ravens, whose coach is too stupid to learn the rules of the game.

I'm sure that, from the vantage point point of your 20 years of experience, you have some half-assed justification for "hating Brady, Belichick ( perhaps try to learn how to spell his name), and the Patriots crew, but I suspect that 1) You've never been to Massachusetts, and 2) You're just eaten up inside with jealousy.

33 minutes ago, Bormio said:

He is a Buckeyes fan too.  I thought there might be an Ohio connection with the Browns becoming the Ravens, but that happened before MHS's sperm and egg met.  Ravens' fan - now that is the dark side.

That's right, he is.

I had forgotten that nugget.

3 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

I don't usually respond to ignorant remarks like this, but I'm going to make an exception in your case.

You want to attribute the sucess of the Patriots to cheating, but that's an easy copout, and one that doesn't take any effort.

You constantly make the same ignorant, stupid claims, but don't back them up.

The plain, bitter fact is, the Patriots are just better.

They plan better, they work harder, and they have a better grasp of how to react to adversity.

They're certainly better than the woeful Falcons, and always will be, until the Falcons stop being stupid.

Until their stupid coach learns to kick a potentially game-clinching fieldgoal when he has the chance.

Until their stupic, immature players stop loving themselves on the sidelines, saying stupid things such as "We 'bout to hang 40 on they ass," or "They ain't seen nothing like this," or "They can't stop us," while it's still the first half.

Until their stupid owner learns to refrain from silly victory dances before the game is over.

Until the whole pathetic organization learns to act like they've been there before, even if they haven't.

And while I'm at it, they're better than the Ravens, whose coach is too stupid to learn the rules of the game.

I'm sure that, from the vantage point point of your 20 years of experience, you have some half-assed justification for "hating Brady, Belichick ( perhaps try to learn how to spell his name), and the Patriots crew, but I suspect that 1) You've never been to Massachusetts, and 2) You're just eaten up inside with jealousy.

Oh Ive been to Boston... hated it... 

And yes I hate the Patriots because of their recent success how the hell did it even happen! 

Belichek has been everywhere but some how some way he gets to Patriot land and becomes damn near unbeatable. 

I can understand sucking with Cleveland... thats a waste of money right there....

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh Ive been to Boston... hated it... 

Did you hate it for a logical reason, or for some stupid reason such as Nolebull presented in another thread: "I hated Boston because all the streets were twisty and everything was within walking distance?"  Just brilliant.

And yes I hate the Patriots because of their recent success how the hell did it even happen! 

I thought I explained that in my previous post.  Let me reiterate: The Patriots are successful because they do their homework and they make every effort to minimize stupid mistakes, unlike some other teams I could, but won't, mention.

Belichek has been everywhere but some how some way he gets to Patriot land and becomes damn near unbeatable. 

Well sure, this could only be attributed to a massive cheating conspiracy.  You've certainly put me in a hammerlock with this one.  Try to learn how to spell his name first, then maybe you could begin to grasp how hard work and planning bring you Superbowl wins.  Unlike stupid dances by the owner, or ignorant comments by immature prima donnas who might better keep their heads in the game.

I can understand sucking with Cleveland... thats a waste of money right there....

As far as I know Belichik has been with the Giants under Parcells, pretty good results there; Cleveland, well 'nuff said;  New England under Parcells again - went to a Superbowl; then to the Jets with Parcells again.  Hardly qualifies as 'everywhere,' and he wasn't exactly a failure before NE.

Try to bring some logic to the conversation instead of just pulling unsubstantiated bullshit out of your ass.