NP4 NJ

FROSTEDFLAKES

Bracket starts today -   Delbarton and ND    -  Delbarton better coaching  by 14   ,  PC vs SJM  - PC should win easy but hearing trouble in PC land 

Next week the real season starts.

Prep - with the rigged bracket will advance 

SJR -  will advance - lots of talk on the board that Augie lost the team weeks ago - now you can hear crickets about that. Guess the daddys who had been upset went away. Many of the so called experts on this board had dirt on them !

SHP / SA - interesting game -  Long ride north for SA.  SHP playing well all season and has a home game . Look forward to seeing a student vs teacher game following week SHP-SPP 

The Heavy weight match up of the 1/4 finals  Bosco vs BC -  The "Gala Bowl"  - Joke this game is 1/4 but it is what it is now.  Bosco a different team with that 1 quality win and change in QB vs a BC team who is going down . Is Vito feeling pressure ? Last season in final now mid season side .  Always a great game Best luck to both teams. Don't think BC has enough offense in the one and the combo of the 2 backs too much . We will see Bosco at SJR in a great revenge game with a spot to Metlife on the line. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

sometimes one needs to be  a man and not a whinny child

just sayin

Come on noon. Stevie wonder can see that side of the bracket was set up for SPP and i guess I'll throw my old assistant a bone by giving them St. Augs opposed to BC, which should set stage for me vs my old buddy. Oh yeah and St. Augs you should agree with this because it keeps you away from any of the real killers on the other side of the bracket. At least this time you'll have a legit shot at a semi final appearance.  All in favor say I.... wtf you think they said??? They said I! 

14 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Come on noon. Stevie wonder can see that side of the bracket was set up for SPP and i guess I'll throw my old assistant a bone by giving them St. Augs opposed to BC, which should set stage for me vs my old buddy. Oh yeah and St. Augs you should agree with this because it keeps you away from any of the real killers on the other side of the bracket. At least this time you'll have a legit shot at a semi final appearance.  All in favor say I.... wtf you think they said??? They said I! 

Bingo

3 hours ago, FROSTEDFLAKES said:

Bracket starts today -   Delbarton and ND    -  Delbarton better coaching  by 14   ,  PC vs SJM  - PC should win easy but hearing trouble in PC land 

Next week the real season starts.

Prep - with the rigged bracket will advance 

SJR -  will advance - lots of talk on the board that Augie lost the team weeks ago - now you can hear crickets about that. Guess the daddys who had been upset went away. Many of the so called experts on this board had dirt on them !

SHP / SA - interesting game -  Long ride north for SA.  SHP playing well all season and has a home game . Look forward to seeing a student vs teacher game following week SHP-SPP 

The Heavy weight match up of the 1/4 finals  Bosco vs BC -  The "Gala Bowl"  - Joke this game is 1/4 but it is what it is now.  Bosco a different team with that 1 quality win and change in QB vs a BC team who is going down . Is Vito feeling pressure ? Last season in final now mid season side .  Always a great game Best luck to both teams. Don't think BC has enough offense in the one and the combo of the 2 backs too much . We will see Bosco at SJR in a great revenge game with a spot to Metlife on the line. 

ND up 20-17 on Delby in 3Q.  ND has a very good set of RBs (brothers or twins I think) and is a decent team this year, albeit against lesser competition.  I expected this to be a competitive game and it’s shaping up that way.  Either team is chum against SPP but this is a good game for what it is.

5 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Come on noon. Stevie wonder can see that side of the bracket was set up for SPP 

I understand this. I understood this when I posted. 

It has no bearing on my statement. 

I continue to maintain that sometimes one needs to be  a man and not a whinny child.

Honest, I though you too would prefer my approach.