2020 Scheduling Excuse Theead

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

From DLS (after finding out Cen10 boatraced JSerra 42-0 in first half)

”In keeping with our Franciscan Charter, our choice is always to encourage fellow Catholic institutions to be given priority.  As such, our Jesuit brothers from Jesuit high will be our honor to host that week”

Or it went down like this....

“Since our Goal is Scheduling Top Tier Teams to Prepare us for the Challenge of the Open, we respectfully Decline Cen10’s invitation to play in so cal because if we are going to Travel to play a team, Said team must able to Actually Score Points against MD.”..... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruhhh you schedule the worst of the worst and are to afraid to play Oos 

Ah yes, the SJR fan whose signature win was a narrow victory over 4th place TL  JSerra. 

Sometimes when I need a good laugh I still bring up that thread where you claimed how JSerra was a legit top 25 team in the country and how this new transfer QB by the name of Booty would be a real difference maker.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Ah yes, the SJR fan whose signature win was a narrow victory over 4th place TL  JSerra. 

Sometimes when I need a good laugh I still bring up that thread where you claimed how JSerra was a legit top 25 team in the country and how this new transfer QB by the name of Booty would be a real difference maker.  

Nonono wat I said was JSerra has a qb who’s Booty

B3AA1D69-AEF6-41AD-8CCB-C7771CE30E0B.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Man y’all got embarrassed by Edison lmao Edison