What pictures of Jerry Jones does Jason Garrett have?

Bormio

12 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Since San Jose State seems to be the bar for your type, I should remind you that Princeton is much better :) 

Bah ha ha ha ha!!! Burn! Do I need alo for that burn? You got me, now I will do the walk of shame. Where’s Folsom’s football team so we can do the walk together. Woes us.

2 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

So I’m assuming your reference is to the scholarship offers that some DLS players received. So your mighty Folsom Bullpups got waxed by those very same players, not a good look for you Block, try again. 

Block=Dumbass=Winning🥴

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

Am I?

:) 

You is!🥴

Just now, Norcalnut said:

“And still got your ass whooped by a bunch of no names and a top 600 team.” That’s what the banner will say at the Folsom parade this year. 

I am sure the conversation in the weight rooms at Clemson, Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Washngton, and Alabama, they are talking in depth about HS football games. :) 

Well............maybe at San Jose State :) 

4 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I am sure the conversation in the weight rooms at Clemson, Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Washngton, and Alabama, they are talking in depth about HS football games. :) 

Well............maybe at San Jose State :) 

The conversation in the weight rooms will be there teammates giving the Folsom alum shit then hazing the fuck out of them for losing to a bunch of no names and a top 600 team.