Waco Midway and Westfield

Big hairy bald Jones

2 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Where are the men here? That game was a full of screw ups. Cy Fair implemented West Coast concepts used by the 49ers in 80s. Our players were not prepared, everyone knew this was our weakness, even our coaches. I told parents all season that we better study tapes of these concepts just in case a team uses them against us. And Cy Fair did it. 

I also blame the coaches. Our HC was trying to put on a show for the fans, stupid deep balls to impress the fans with Mordacai’s big arm. He was trying to put on a air show than call a smart game. 

Cy Fair played a dirty game too. Trying to hit our players and the Cy fair players throwing turf at our QB. That’s bullshit. 

They also tampered with our equipment. Things were out of place. 

I believe they tried to hold up traffic before the game to keep our players on the bus longer. There is no way it should have taken five hours for our buses to get there. 

The UIL was behind this too, they are the ncaa of high school sports. 

This is just the surface, this was a fucked up game. Missed calls everywhere too. The refs were terrible and idiotic. 

As far as I’m concerned, Midway was your 2017 State champ. 

HA!!!.... The only thing you left out was the Cy-Fair Tuba Player Throwing for 3TD’s!!!...🤣🤣🤣

You can’t be for real Dude...🤣🤣🤣

55 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Where are the men here? That game was a full of screw ups. Cy Fair implemented West Coast concepts used by the 49ers in 80s. Our players were not prepared, everyone knew this was our weakness, even our coaches. I told parents all season that we better study tapes of these concepts just in case a team uses them against us. And Cy Fair did it. 

I also blame the coaches. Our HC was trying to put on a show for the fans, stupid deep balls to impress the fans with Mordacai’s big arm. He was trying to put on a air show than call a smart game. 

Cy Fair played a dirty game too. Trying to hit our players and the Cy fair players throwing turf at our QB. That’s bullshit. 

They also tampered with our equipment. Things were out of place. 

I believe they tried to hold up traffic before the game to keep our players on the bus longer. There is no way it should have taken five hours for our buses to get there. 

The UIL was behind this too, they are the ncaa of high school sports. 

This is just the surface, this was a fucked up game. Missed calls everywhere too. The refs were terrible and idiotic. 

As far as I’m concerned, Midway was your 2017 State champ. 

Man that’s a tough way to go. Lose state because you can’t stop the 80’s style West Coast offense. 

Gets you every time 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 9:08 PM, thc6795 said:

Odds why Midway lost

The refs 2-1

The band 3-2

Coaching 4-1

They didn't cut the grass not allowing Midway to utilize their speed... even

Fans wouldn't shut up when Midway on offense... 4-2

Odds hairy nutz will use one of these exuses...7-5

Odds hairy nutz will make up another excuse...even

I won big money. Hairy nutz blamed the refs and wants the fans to beat them up.