Waco Midway and Westfield

Big hairy bald Jones

30 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

I think our kids are ready. Westfield does not run the kind of offense to beat us. If our coach prepares the team properly, we should win. Cy Fair is out just like they deserve. Biggest cheaters in sports!!!!!!

Please never leave Big Hairy.  Your commentary is golden.  I don't really root for teams to lose.  But when they do I am pulling for Midway just to read your takes. 🤣

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Odds why Midway lost

The refs 2-1

The band 3-2

Coaching 4-1

They didn't cut the grass not allowing Midway to utilize their speed... even

Fans wouldn't shut up when Midway on offense... 4-2

Odds hairy nutz will use one of these exuses...7-5

Odds hairy nutz will make up another excuse...even

Forgot the parents, and people screwing with their gear.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I bet he did. Probably told him to go piss up a rope too! xD

Man the coach would smack the bitch off him. 

I think Big Hairy ball sack is a former disgruntled Cy-Fair parent. His life partner got a job in Waco, so now he’s Midways problem now. Their adoptive son still can’t crack the lineup, so he lashes out at everyone bigger and better than his own self. 

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man the coach would smack the bitch off him. 

I think Big Hairy ball sack is a former disgruntled Cy-Fair parent. His life partner got a job in Waco, so now he’s Midways problem now. Their adoptive son still can’t crack the lineup, so he lashes out at everyone bigger and better than his own self. 

Shut the fuck up 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wonder if Big Hairy Ball Sack ever got in the face of the head coach and told him he wouldn’t last 5 minutes in Panama!!!!

I would scream from the stands to run the ball against Cy Fair and Trinity. I kept having to tell our fans to shut their mouths. Especially the young people who scream like little girls when we score. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

I would scream from the stands to run the ball against Cy Fair and Trinity. I kept having to tell our fans to shut their mouths. Especially the young people who scream like little girls when we score. 

So you were screaming, AND telling the fans to stop screaming? 

What a bitch. I’m gonna call the Waco ISD and tell them to ban the nutsack who keeps screaming to run the ball at the Midway coaches 

• Haha 3

I Googled Trenton, New Jersey.

How bad is Trenton New Jersey?
Trenton is the capital of New Jersey is a very small city. Trenton is very affordable, but is a very dangerous place to live there is a lot of murders every year. There a lot abandoned houses around the neighbor you can walk at night time because the crime is outrages.

Advantage: Waco
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

It’s a real thing. We got fucked by Cy Fair and the UIL. The coaching was horrible and there were missed personal fouls all day. Players spitting at our QB or throwing turf at his face. Fuck them.

Didn’t you start out as Big hairy bald man?  Or is that a different guy?

22 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

It’s a real thing. We got fucked by Cy Fair and the UIL. The coaching was horrible and there were missed personal fouls all day. Players spitting at our QB or throwing turf at his face. Fuck them.

Oh y'all got fucked by Cy-Fair alright.

Up and down (and up and down) the field.

• Haha 1

Where are the men here? That game was a full of screw ups. Cy Fair implemented West Coast concepts used by the 49ers in 80s. Our players were not prepared, everyone knew this was our weakness, even our coaches. I told parents all season that we better study tapes of these concepts just in case a team uses them against us. And Cy Fair did it. 

I also blame the coaches. Our HC was trying to put on a show for the fans, stupid deep balls to impress the fans with Mordacai’s big arm. He was trying to put on a air show than call a smart game. 

Cy Fair played a dirty game too. Trying to hit our players and the Cy fair players throwing turf at our QB. That’s bullshit. 

They also tampered with our equipment. Things were out of place. 

I believe they tried to hold up traffic before the game to keep our players on the bus longer. There is no way it should have taken five hours for our buses to get there. 

The UIL was behind this too, they are the ncaa of high school sports. 

This is just the surface, this was a fucked up game. Missed calls everywhere too. The refs were terrible and idiotic. 

As far as I’m concerned, Midway was your 2017 State champ. 

• Haha 2