LSU/Rummel Receiver Ja'Marr Chase Named Finalist for Biletnikoff Award.

RedZone

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You can say the same thing about not seeing OSU beating this LSU team. 

I think the committee purposely put OSU number 1 with the anticipation of Alabama being number 4 and they don’t want a semi final rematch 

Honestly i expect Utah/Oklahoma to jump to 4 after winning conference championships

Bama needs:

LSU to beat UGA

Utah to lose PAC 12 championship

Oklahoma to lose Big 12 championship

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Honestly i expect Utah/Oklahoma to jump to 4 after winning conference championships

Bama needs:

LSU to beat UGA

Utah to lose PAC 12 championship

Oklahoma to lose Big 12 championship

Oklahoma got used and abused by a four loss team.  Same with Utah. 

Alabama lost to the number one team in the country.  If you put Alabama in either of those conferences they would be making the conference championship game right now.  And I’m not just making a hypothetical I’m saying they would qualify with their record 

And all Oklahoma hast to do is beat a team they already been in Utah has to beat some overrated Oregon team who auburn took care of already. 

Conference championships shouldn’t mean anything when looking for the four best teams.  The number two team from the best conference can and should be better than the best teams from inferior conferences. 

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Alabama lost to the number one team in the country.  If you put Alabama in either of those conferences they would be making the conference championship game right now.  And I’m not just making a hypothetical I’m saying they would qualify with their record 

And all Oklahoma hast to do is beat a team they already been in Utah has to beat some overrated Oregon team who auburn took care of already. 

Conference championships shouldn’t mean anything when looking for the four best teams.  The number two team from the best conference can and should be better than the best teams from inferior conferences. 

Best conference?

Is that why big 10 has more bowl eligible and more ranked teams than the SEC?

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Alabama without Tua isn't one of best 4, not with the defense I saw against LSU and Mac Jones is average at best QB

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 8:09 AM, RedZone said:

Has a shot!

https://www.si.com/college/lsu/football/chase-one-of-three-finalists-for-award-going-to-nations-top-receiver/

Here's how the three receivers compare with one week to go in the season:

Ja'Marr Chase (LSU): 63 rec, 1,260 yds, 15 TDs (10 games)  

CeeDee Lamb (Oklahoma): 46 rec, 999 yds, 14 TDs (10 games) 

Michael Pittman Jr (USC): 95 rec, 1,222 yds, 11 TDs (12 games)

Ja'Marr Chase Rummel/LSU

7664106.jpg

9406144.jpg

Chase didn't hurt his case last night.

Ja'Marr Chase 7 REC 197 YARDS  28.1AVG  2 TDS

On 11/29/2019 at 2:50 PM, Columbiafan said:

Best conference?

Is that why big 10 has more bowl eligible and more ranked teams than the SEC?

The Big10 is shit outside of OSU and "more bowl eligible teams" is a result of playing North Fresno State Valley Community College as their OOC games, and a bunch of crap teams from the Big10 beating up on each other. The SEC has the #1 SoS for conferences as a whole... the Big10 sits at 4 behind the Big12 & the ACC.

OSU is elite. 

Michigan, Penn St., Wisconsin, and Minnesota  are average Top 15-25 teams.  And dont give me Iowa... that team isnt that good. TAMU beats Iowa ffs.

The SEC has LSU, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Auburn.... put those beside each other.

LSU vs. Ohio St.

Georgia vs. Wisconsin

Alabama vs. Penn St.

Florida vs. Minnesota 

Auburn vs. Michigan

This goes to the SEC most likely 5-0

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The Big10 is shit outside of OSU and "more bowl eligible teams" is a result of playing North Fresno State Valley Community College as their OOC games, and a bunch of crap teams from the Big10 beating up on each other.

OSU is elite. 

Michigan, Penn St., Wisconsin, and Minnesota  are average Top 15-25 teams. 

The SEC has LSU, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Auburn.... put those beside each other.

LSU vs. Ohio St.

Georgia vs. Wisconsin

Alabama vs. Penn St.

Florida vs. Minnesota 

Auburn vs. Michigan

You mean it's any different than Samford, Towson, and Western Carolina?

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The Big10 is shit outside of OSU and "more bowl eligible teams" is a result of playing North Fresno State Valley Community College as their OOC games, and a bunch of crap teams from the Big10 beating up on each other.

OSU is elite. 

Michigan, Penn St., Wisconsin, and Minnesota  are average Top 15-25 teams. 

LSU vs. Ohio St.

Georgia vs. Wisconsin

Alabama vs. Penn St.

Florida vs. Minnesota 

Auburn vs. Michigan

You mean like how the SEC has Arkansas, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Missouri, South Carolina and Texas A&M?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

The Big10 is shit outside of OSU and "more bowl eligible teams" is a result of playing North Fresno State Valley Community College as their OOC games, and a bunch of crap teams from the Big10 beating up on each other. The SEC has the #1 SoS for conferences as a whole... the Big10 sits at 4 behind the Big12 & the ACC.

OSU is elite. 

Michigan, Penn St., Wisconsin, and Minnesota  are average Top 15-25 teams.  And dont give me Iowa... that team isnt that good. TAMU beats Iowa ffs.

LSU vs. Ohio St.

Georgia vs. Wisconsin

Alabama vs. Penn St.

Florida vs. Minnesota 

Auburn vs. Michigan

Georgia got smoked by South Carolina at home and needed help from the refs to beat A&M.  Penn St, Michigan, who destroyed my Irish unlike Georgia and Minnesota are better than Georgia.