LSU/Rummel Receiver Ja'Marr Chase Named Finalist for Biletnikoff Award.

RedZone

Has a shot!

https://www.si.com/college/lsu/football/chase-one-of-three-finalists-for-award-going-to-nations-top-receiver/

Here's how the three receivers compare with one week to go in the season:

Ja'Marr Chase (LSU): 63 rec, 1,260 yds, 15 TDs (10 games)  

CeeDee Lamb (Oklahoma): 46 rec, 999 yds, 14 TDs (10 games) 

Michael Pittman Jr (USC): 95 rec, 1,222 yds, 11 TDs (12 games)

Ja'Marr Chase Rummel/LSU

7664106.jpg

9406144.jpg

• Thumbs Down 1

When the yearly Prepgridiron awards come out for 2019, I would like to nominate Columbiafan for "Most Petty Poster of the Year".

That's all, now carry on.

Oh and Jamaar Chase is definitely a baller. The Dawgs secondary will hopefully have a plan for him though. That will be tough to do because we will need the extra guys up front to slow down the run game and get pressure on Burrow.

If we are unable to force at least 3 turnovers and a defensive score, then we may get run out of the stadium. I do not have much faith in our offense right now even playing the porous LSU defense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

When the yearly Prepgridiron awards come out for 2019, I would like to nominate Columbiafan for "Most Petty Poster of the Year".

That's all, now carry on.

Oh and Jamaar Chase is definitely a baller. The Dawgs secondary will hopefully have a plan for him though. That will be tough to do because we will need the extra guys up front to slow down the run game and get pressure on Burrow.

If we are unable to force at least 3 turnovers and a defensive score, then we may get run out of the stadium. I do not have much faith in our offense right now even playing the porous LSU defense.

Petty?

You must be thinking of redzone, I'm not going and posting trend after trend to take shots at people's team because someone isn't kissing my ass and telling me I'm a great poster

I'm starting to wonder just how braindead this hillbilly board is that they choose to be hypocrites and use double standards to let some posters get to do whatever they want but when someone returns the favor they are in the wrong?

Bullshit

58 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You seem highly agitated, 2nd Round. 

...2nd Round is your new nickname. You like it?

No this is too easy to be agitated

Your a weak as shit poster with nothing, i can be half asleep and make you and Los look like morons without breaking a sweat, next time bring a real argument to someone who actually cares what you have to say, oh wait that's nobody

Maybe your mirror reflection "might" care what you have to say 😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

LSU is the best team in the country 

Burrow is the best QB in the country and Chase is the best WR. 

Add that up and that’s why they are shattering school records. 

Burrow should be the largest landslide winner in Heisman history but won’t because the Midwest will vote Fields/Young and the West will vote Hurts. 

But they will choke like they always do

Just like Rummel will lose in playoffs, probably to John Curtis and the Saints will drop the ball in postseason

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

LSU is the best team in the country 

Burrow is the best QB in the country and Chase is the best WR. 

Add that up and that’s why they are shattering school records. 

Burrow should be the largest landslide winner in Heisman history but won’t because the Midwest will vote Fields/Young and the West will vote Hurts. 

Best team in the country with a total defense ranked 43rd & having given up almost 100 points in the last 3 games??? 

Burrow deserves the Heisman for sure, but I think Oklahoma has proved that having a good offense & a Heisman winner doesn’t mean anything. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mje44 said:

Best team in the country with a total defense ranked 43rd & having given up almost 100 points in the last 3 games??? 

Burrow deserves the Heisman for sure, but I think Oklahoma has proved that having a good offense & a Heisman winner doesn’t mean anything. 

Almost always when you have a high flying, high scoring offense, your defense will give up a fair share of points and yards as well. 

Its understandable. As soon as they come try and rest they are right back out there because their offense is scoring in 3-4 plays. 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Almost always when you have a high flying, high scoring offense, your defense will give up a fair share of points and yards as well. 

Its understandable. As soon as they come try and rest they are right back out there because their offense is scoring in 3-4 plays. 

The only team to ever win a NC with a defense outside the top 40 was Auburn & Cam Newton. Are Burrow & Co as good as that team? Probably better imo. But the Oregon team they beat is chump change compared to Ohio St or Clemson. 

I just don’t see them beating those 2 teams. Hope I’m wrong because Coach O may be my favorite person in CFB 

1 hour ago, mje44 said:

The only team to ever win a NC with a defense outside the top 40 was Auburn & Cam Newton. Are Burrow & Co as good as that team? Probably better imo. But the Oregon team they beat is chump change compared to Ohio St or Clemson. 

I just don’t see them beating those 2 teams. Hope I’m wrong because Coach O may be my favorite person in CFB 

You can say the same thing about not seeing OSU beating this LSU team. 

I think the committee purposely put OSU number 1 with the anticipation of Alabama being number 4 and they don’t want a semi final rematch