Week 14 Excuse Thread

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

The teams Sammy follows have been out of the playoffs for about a month it seems and he is trying to belittle other states and teams because 2 transfer academies are still in it. 

I want to know what the excuse was for these transfer Academy’s to feel like they needed to stack All-Star teams just to compete nationally. 

Why couldn’t they do it on their own? 

What is the excuse?

You're just salty because the Trinity League has the two best teams in the country, regardless of the outcome tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you look at this, it shows that Armwood, MNW and Edgewater all lost to superior teams. They result was expected at seasons end. 

http://calpreps.com/2019/ratings/Florida_all.htm

Exactly my point about Trending down.  When was the last time that 3 of arguably the Top 5 in Fla went 0-3 vs. Georgia?   Big Statement made by the Ga. teams this year.

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Exactly my point about Trending down.  When was the last time that 3 of arguably the Top 5 in Fla went 0-3 vs. Georgia?   Big Statement made by the Ga. teams this year.

I don’t think anyone is disputing GA made a statement and is a powerhouse state with the toughest playoff bracket in the country. 

im not finding anywhere that GA is getting slighted or disrespected, or not given their due. 

they made statements. They are a powerhouse state. If you want someone to get on their knees and suck dick from the back it’s not gonna happen. 

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That wasn't a Top Calif team, and it was also an outlier due to the circumstances with Head Coach resignation, transfer eligibility, and an early season OOS road game to hostile Utah.

Who Helix losing to Herriman,UT?

i wasn’t talking about Narbonne getting unskirted by Lone Peak. 
I know it’s hard to keep up with Utah denting Cali, but I was talking about Helix

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Who Helix losing to Herriman,UT?

i wasn’t talking about Narbonne getting unskirted by Lone Peak. 
I know it’s hard to keep up with Utah denting Cali, but I was talking about Helix

Helix is not a legit Calif team.  They are from the San Diego section.  We don't count them or Nor Cal non DLS teams.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Whoa whoa whoa......!!

Yes GA 7A is better than the Cali open. Cali has 2 teams that are powerhouse, but GA would steam roll from there on out. 

if you lined up the top 10 from Cali Open and GA 7A  I think Cali takes number 1, and then GA takes the number 2 spot with Lowndes, SJB 3, then GA 4-10

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Yes GA 7A is better than the Cali open. Cali has 2 teams that are powerhouse, but GA would steam roll from there on out. 

if you lined up the top 10 from Cali Open and GA 7A  I think Cali takes number 1, and then GA takes the number 2 spot with Lowndes, SJB 3, then GA 4-10

Talking about sucking Ga's d*ck.  You're first in line.  LOL.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Did you forget about me?

You don’t believe more than half the shit you type. You are addicted to conflict and debate. You like to throw out “bait posts” and watch the fish attack. That way it can go page after page of shit calling until the original topic is buried so deep no one knows what the arguing is about 

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ohio D1 says excuse me sir.  

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You don’t believe more than half the shit you type. You are addicted to conflict and debate. You like to throw out “bait posts” and watch the fish attack. That way it can go page after page of shit calling until the original topic is buried so deep no one knows what the arguing is about 

I never say anything that I don't believe.

Georgia below 7A is shit and even the 7A playoffs aren't meaningful until the Quarterfinals (at least).

You way overrate that silly state.

Centennial, Mission Viejo and others would more than be able to beat McEachern, Colquitt, Grayson, Parkview, North Gwinnett, etc.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The teams Sammy follows have been out of the playoffs for about a month it seems and he is trying to belittle other states and teams because 2 transfer academies are still in it. 

I want to know what the excuse was for these transfer Academy’s to feel like they needed to stack All-Star teams just to compete nationally. 

Why couldn’t they do it on their own? 

What is the excuse?

Something Something Gorman.......??

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I never say anything that I don't believe.

Georgia below 7A is shit and even the 7A playoffs aren't meaningful until the Quarterfinals (at least).

You way overrate that silly state.

Centennial, Mission Viejo and others would more than be able to beat McEachern, Colquitt, Grayson, Parkview, North Gwinnett, etc.

Then you really are out of your damn mind