Recruiting high school teams.

Ga96

Is it really getting to the point where fans,parents, and players are ok recruiting teams to load up on championships and mnc. If it continues I think we will lose what makes high school football so special. You go from kids and families of generations playing together to kids being shipped in for wins and taking the spots of kids who put in the work from youth football to one day make their high school team. I think high school football should be ran by the gov since the associations can't seem to control or care to control the recruitment of players. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Is it really getting to the point where fans,parents, and players are ok recruiting teams to load up on championships and mnc. If it continues I think we will lose what makes high school football so special. You go from kids and families of generations playing together to kids being shipped in for wins and taking the spots of kids who put in the work from youth football to one day make their high school team. I think high school football should be ran by the gov since the associations can't seem to control or care to control the recruitment of players. 

Times are changing. Football on all levels has become a mirror image of college football. You can not win on a national level playing with town boundaries. Popwarner superbowl are full of teams that hand pick their kids. Just the way things are now. If you aren't that good you have to find a level of football that fields mediocre teams because if you are at a powerhouse you will never see the field. 

Get right or get left!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1