Persian Women

ChimpGrip

25 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Yay or nay?

All in!....IFFFF you can find one who's family won't mutilate, disown, or kill her for dating you. There are a lot a beautiful and respectful (and wanting to BE respected) Persian women out there. No question. And then there's the whole potential religion thing you might  have to deal with. But if you can handle all of that, and she's all in....then👍

30 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Yay or nay?

You looking for a relationship or just a little entertainment on the side?  We talking Americanized or they just disembarked from their camels on our shores of freedom?  middle eastern women are either good looking or not.  There is no in-between.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

All in!....IFFFF you can find one who's family won't mutilate, disown, or kill her for dating you. There are a lot a beautiful and respectful (and wanting to BE respected) Persian women out there. No question. And then there's the whole potential religion thing you might  have to deal with. But if you can handle all of that, and she's all in....then👍

Hopefully her family are clean, success-driven people. And yes, I agree! Many of them are beautiful underneath what they wear, but some are bad. Lol. Usually have nice bodies too. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

You looking for a relationship or just a little entertainment on the side?  We talking Americanized or they just disembarked from their camels on our shores of freedom?  middle eastern women are either good looking or not.  There is no in-between.  

Well I guess a bit of both lol, depends on the person. And yes definitely Americanized, but its always a plus if they speak their home tongue. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Well I guess a bit of both lol, depends on the person. And yes definitely Americanized, but its always a plus if they speak their home tongue. 

Freshman year of college I was hooking up on and off with a Lebanese girl.  Very pretty, spoke Arabic, and was a nominal Muslim.  She grew up in MD but her folks were not really around - dad was some type of international businessman...she ended up becoming some type of policy advisor to the Saudi government.  God only knows what kind of “no fly” list she’s on these days.

Best advice is to be somewhat conversant on the region and it’s politics, culture, food, etc.  not saying bring it up all the time but I think she will appreciate your knowledge if it ever comes up in a situation.  Very proud of their heritage, traditions (even if only in theory), etc.  Worked for me!

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

you don't even realize how this sounds

dude, come on

55 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Freshman year of college I was hooking up on and off with a Lebanese girl.  Very pretty, spoke Arabic, and was a nominal Muslim.  She grew up in MD but her folks were not really around - dad was some type of international businessman...she ended up becoming some type of policy advisor to the Saudi government.  God only knows what kind of “no fly” list she’s on these days.

Best advice is to be somewhat conversant on the region and it’s politics, culture, food, etc.  not saying bring it up all the time but I think she will appreciate your knowledge if it ever comes up in a situation.  Very proud of their heritage, traditions (even if only in theory), etc.  Worked for me!

Damn! Who knows what she’s doing now. Was she tall? Fairly nice body?

And yes that will be my homework. I know exotic women appreciate men who have knowledge of their language and culture. My struggle has been figuring out at what point in the conversation do I make the first comment about their background/culture 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you don't even realize how this sounds

dude, come on

The truth hurts, no? I would say that the disownership is most LIKELY to happen here in America because we actually have laws that prevent such atrocities. I've seen it, personally, on more than one occasion in my circle of a woman of middle eastern dissent pretty much disowned by her family for marrying an American. But are you denying that those outrageous, heinous, void-of-human-decency acts against Persian women aren't perpetrated upon them in other parts of the world simply by looking at the wrong man or marrying the wrong man?  I'm pretty sure that's been proven to be VERY real. Grow a pair, noon, and stop this faux outrage all of time. I don't condone it AT ALL. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Dude...you crack me up...Oh to be young again...love these posts....make sure she meets your feet quota! And doesn't have han Adam's Apple.(just re watched hangover 2) lol

Haha! Yes I try to post interesting, unique stuff here. I'm not trying to be weird, but interesting. From what I have seen, Persian girls either have meh OR gorgeous feet (particularly the soles). Unfortunately, they're usually so dressed up that you can't see much. The long, black hair is often beautiful yet concealed too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Haha! Yes I try to post interesting, unique stuff here. I'm not trying to be weird, but interesting. From what I have seen, Persian girls either have meh OR gorgeous feet (particularly the soles). Unfortunately, they're usually so dressed up that you can't see much. The long, black hair is often beautiful yet concealed too. 

How “dressed up” or “concealed” are we talking?  These chicks walking around in a chador or something?  If so, run, my dude!

3 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

From what I have seen, Persian girls either have meh OR gorgeous feet (particularly the soles). Unfortunately, they're usually so dressed up that you can't see much.

Not sure about the feet, but I find the way Parisian women dress to be very attractive. And when spoken French to...I just go nuts!

Image result for parisian fashion

• Like 1