awesome game...

I AM IRONMAN

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Of horse and around the world with the kids...burn off dinner and get some fresh air!

Come comment on what you did that was fun/positive today.

Friggin' neighbor kids been shootin hoops in their driveway the last few days. How am I supposed to get work done?

Reminds me of the days where I was like Steve Nash in Around the World, or Allen Iverson in HORSE. Neither of them ever won a championship, right? Damn, but the older I get, the better I was.

Hoops in the driveway. I did that a lot. A real lot. Then when I grew up, my son and I did the same. Then when my son grew up and wanted to have some alone time, he worked on dunking out there for hours on end. He asked me to come there once to see what he had been working on...free throw line with back to the basket, bounced ball between his legs off the backboard, took his shirt off while spinning toward the hoop and timed it where he got the ball in the air to finish with a two-handed throw down. That's when I knew I'd better stick to Around the World against him.

Great memories. Hoops in the driveway. If I get to my spot going to the left, over next to the bush...forget it...cash money!

Way to go, Ironman.

• Thanks 1