Things could be worse

noonereal

Let’s try to look on the bright side of coronavirus politics. OK, that sounds ridiculous. Let’s look on a less neurosis-inducing side.

I know, still not easy.

Sure, Donald Trump has been a terrible leader. But drop the bar a little. Unlike the king of Thailand, he hasn’t moved to a luxury Alpine hotel with a huge entourage of retainers. And he hasn’t demanded the permanent right to rule by decree, like Prime Minister Viktor Orban of Hungary.

Truly scary to think of Trump ruling by decree. “Today, I want everybody to go out shopping and boost the economy,” he’d begin the day. Then after all the health experts reminded him about sheltering in place, he’d announce that anyone caught shopping would be guillotined. Followed by a retraction that was coupled with a press conference in which he introduced America to some of the nation’s most prominent guillotine manufacturers.

See? Things could be worse.

copied and pasted from an editorial

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sad that Trump Derangement Syndrome got another one. 

Nooner was a normal, well liked poster until too much exposure to CNN and MSNBC left him with symptoms to scream “Orange Man Bad”, and “Not My President” to the mirror while crying. 

The patient shows stage 5 symptoms including but not limited to, Daily Trump Outbursts, Lies on Internet Forums, and heavy doses of worst case hypotheticals. 

If we can’t help you here Nooner, please find someone who can 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sad that Trump Derangement Syndrome got another one. 

Nooner was a normal, well liked poster until too much exposure to CNN and MSNBC left him with symptoms to scream “Orange Man Bad”, and “Not My President” to the mirror while crying. 

The patient shows stage 5 symptoms including but not limited to, Daily Trump Outbursts, Lies on Internet Forums, and heavy doses of worst case hypotheticals. 

If we can’t help you here Nooner, please find someone who can 

Tough to see a valued poster like noone maintain his ethics and morals when  the cult demands they be left at the door, I understand your grief. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Let’s try to look on the bright side of coronavirus politics. OK, that sounds ridiculous. Let’s look on a less neurosis-inducing side.

I know, still not easy.

Sure, Donald Trump has been a terrible leader. But drop the bar a little. Unlike the king of Thailand, he hasn’t moved to a luxury Alpine hotel with a huge entourage of retainers. And he hasn’t demanded the permanent right to rule by decree, like Prime Minister Viktor Orban of Hungary.

Truly scary to think of Trump ruling by decree. “Today, I want everybody to go out shopping and boost the economy,” he’d begin the day. Then after all the health experts reminded him about sheltering in place, he’d announce that anyone caught shopping would be guillotined. Followed by a retraction that was coupled with a press conference in which he introduced America to some of the nation’s most prominent guillotine manufacturers.

See? Things could be worse.

copied and pasted from an editorial

You're right...Killary could be in office

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

?

You think I was a fan? 

Dude, I am not a liar. I never voted for her godawful husband either. 

Honestly NOR I think you're a dem through and through. It wont matter what Trump does you will always hate him. You will always bitch about him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Honestly NOR I think you're a dem through and through. It wont matter what Trump does you will always hate him. You will always bitch about him

Yes, Trump cannot redeem himself at this point. That does not make me a liberal, it's makes me a never Trumper. A never TRumper who ALWAYS wants a balanced budget and a strong military. 

You think all are either right or left when that is just not the case.  

• Thanks 1