Who Woulda Thought....

Rufus69

On 4/20/2020 at 10:25 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I love Bill Maher. He is how most liberals should be. Just shows you how extreme most lefties are when he is far left and still doesn’t come across as extreme as most do. 

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Solid viewpoints...👍

Finally posting something decent from the left...

PS: I was always more partial to Jon Stewart tho...Jersey Guy LOL...has a nice family too.

Why I is it that you guys want the left to come toward the center, but, have nothing to say about the right wing folks that are far out there day in and out? Why can't an occasional passerby find lines like these as it pertains to the right? 

Nobody respects anyone's opinion much at all anymore, especially when they are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. 

It's actually ok to respect someone else's opinion even if they're mostly different than you ideologically, no matter what the media or politicians tell you. Both of those operate with us small fries as their back drop. Until we change they'll never. There was a time when people found something they could agree on in the opinions of the other ideologies and start working around that. Today, nah. Not happening. 

Coming back from Covid-19 is gonna be some tough shit, but, I think it will be even harder to come back from whatever this political shitstorm we've been weathering for so long now. 

✌️

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why I is it that you guys want the left to come toward the center, but, have nothing to say about the right wing folks that are far out there day in and out? Why can't an occasional passerby find lines like these as it pertains to the right? 

Nobody respects anyone's opinion much at all anymore, especially when they are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. 

It's actually ok to respect someone else's opinion even if they're mostly different than you ideologically, no matter what the media or politicians tell you. Both of those operate with us small fries as their back drop. Until we change they'll never. There was a time when people found something they could agree on in the opinions of the other ideologies and start working around that. Today, nah. Not happening. 

Coming back from Covid-19 is gonna be some tough shit, but, I think it will be even harder to come back from whatever this political shitstorm we've been weathering for so long now. 

✌️

Nah.... I call them out on stupid stuff...😏

I might not TAKE as much shiat from those righties tho...

who always seem to prefer to target the far left (and try to generalize everyone on the left, as being 'far' 🙄) ...

But If I happen to agree on some 'policy', that orange man likes...well....watch out 👀

It's like touching fire....

giphy.gif

😄

• Haha 1