OT: Concha and Cajun

noonereal

The lead story on Trump today, from the Washington Post:

"Trump mocked Obama for bowing to a Saudi king. And then he …" did the same thing. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/20/trump-mocked-obama-for-bowing-to-a-saudi-king-and-then-he/?utm_term=.124dfab3e7f9

When I see childish stories like this I hake my head in disgust and move along...

Then I realized, this is what Concha and Cajun live on. 

Little kid finger pointing. 

So, because I like you guys (I actually only like Concha) I figured I post it for them and they can go back and forth for 10 pages on more mindless non relevant partisan nonsense. They clearly make their masters very proud. 

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Nooner,

What is wrong with you? I have not addressed the above BS at all.

Crap like this makes me shake my head in disgust when you claim to be a serious contributor on this site.

You post in a fact and evidence-free mode virtually all the time. In fact, you have the temerity to mock when others post evidence while all you provide are your silly musings about the state of the world.

You are a joke and, in fact, are little better than Chip. Actually, you may be worse as Chip at least accepts that he is a clown.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, concha said:

Nooner,

What is wrong with you? I have not addressed the above BS at all.

Crap like this makes me shake my head in disgust when you claim to be a serious contributor on this site.

You post in a fact and evidence-free mode virtually all the time. In fact, you have the temerity to mock when others post evidence while all you provide are your silly musings about the state of the world.

You are a joke and, in fact, are little better than Chip. Actually, you may be worse as Chip at least accepts that he is a clown.

with all respect, this is the kind of stuff you do all day long

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, concha said:

PS:  It's OK now to do drive-by threads on other posters?

OK? It's awesome! (if it leads to an end to the mindless insults you lay down as posts whenever you are near a keyboard) ;)

You know Cocha, you are the ultimate, "guy that can dish it out but can't take it." 

Just now, noonereal said:

Your commentaries and opinions are worthless.

You are an intellectual coward who runs like a squealing girl when challenged with facts. Your posts are virtually all fact-free mental flatulence, JerseyChip.

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

OK? It's awesome! (if it leads to an end to the mindless insults you lay down as posts whenever you are near a keyboard) ;)

You know Cocha, you are the ultimate, "guy that can dish it out but can't take it." 

I can dish out fact-based and supported arguments, JerseyChip.

You have shown for years that you can't do it to save your life.

Just now, concha said:

I can dish out fact-based and supported arguments, JerseyChip.

You have shown for years that you can't do it to save your life.

You are clueless.

A fact is not a manipulated number put on a graph in your in your basement to promote your tribe.

You are the king of misleading info. You bring nothing of thought to the table. You and insight are mutually exclusive.

What you do is not THINKING, learning or sharing.

My concern today is weather to waste the $25 for 4 glasses of cloudy beer at the local micro brewery or not.

Thoughts? 

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You are clueless.

A fact is not a manipulated number put on a graph in your in your basement to promote your tribe.

You are the king of misleading info. You bring nothing of thought to the table. You and insight are mutually exclusive.

What you do is not THINKING, learning or sharing.

My concern today is weather to waste the $25 for 4 glasses of cloudy beer at the local micro brewery or not.

Thoughts? 

As mentioned, this is what Nooner does when even the word "fact" is mentioned ("graph in your basement blah blah"). It's his schtick when data from the Fed, CBO, IRS etc are presented. Why? Because he lacks the brainpower to process fact and form actual arguments. He is 100% musings about "stuff".

Nooner = Zero value-added

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

I'll bet you, that between caj, conch, and you, the order of these OPs is 

1.  Caj

2.  NOR

3.  Concha

with a pretty good gap between each

think about your OP, then think about the hypocrisy 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

As mentioned, this is what Nooner does when even the word "fact" is mentioned ("graph in your basement blah blah"). It's his schtick when data from the Fed, CBO, IRS etc are presented. Why? Because he lacks the brainpower to process fact and form actual arguments. He is 100% musings about "stuff".

Nooner = Zero value-added

To bad you take it so personal. I spent $50 on 8 glasses. 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

I'll bet you, that between caj, conch, and you, the order of these OPs is 

1.  Caj

2.  NOR

3.  Concha

with a pretty good gap between each

think about your OP, then think about the hypocrisy 

As a true wingnut zelot, it may indeed appear that way to you. 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

NOR  DA it was talking about Obama bowing down like a scared cat and not standing up to him like trump did not the act of actually bowing in a greeting. 

You are one twisted sick liberal .  

I thought a mouse had a backbone. Apparently you don't. 

23 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Have a good night brother.

You too

theres certainly nothing personal

to wax philosophically, which is I think speaking your language, we all see ourselves as pragmatic centrists and we're not -- call me a zealot and I'm fine with it, but start calling someone else out for it, implying you're not, chaps me a bit. I'm not going to research it (echs will if we trick him into it), but I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut, you start way more of this shit with less supporting facts than concha, but you see yours as a community service

cajun is cajun and in a class by himself

• Like 1