USA Academy Reality TV Show

Severino

12 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I didn't exactly go searching for pretty IND high school girls..just posted the first pic that came up.lol. I could post some purdy ones but that might be a bit creepy..not that that has stopped me before..lmao

Come out Virginia, don't let 'em wait
You Catholic girls start much too late
Aw but sooner or later it comes down to fate
Oh I might as well be the one.......

128.8 barrel proof Jack Daniel's proof makes us soga rednecks be the one...

Fuck Teddy Roosevelt...lol...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

lol... They jogged through the streets for some promo shoot bs.. They practice at UTZ field (Patterson Park across the street from their condo's) or Dunbar's field one block from the school..

1622798671_Screenshot2020-05-14at2_33_32PM.png.d06161586ca8a0ae8cbd8e4705acbec5.png

No doubt though it is a bad area but only if you venture outside the square and go looking for ish.. nobody bothers these schools and the kids just commute in and out anyway. Actually in the immediate area most everything (row homes) are vacant and 70% of them have been torn down and the land is being readied for reformation..There is enough vacant lots across from the school if Bags wanted to he could buy it and build fields and facilities.. The fact he hasn't tells me about his long term commitment there..

take a look..

1166647249_Screenshot2020-05-14at2_48_53PM.png.0770fc004fdbf6fdd2404158499d2ce1.png

There was a plan at one point to build facilities near the school. I haven't heard any updates on that in a few years. UA was supposed to play a big part just like they did in putting in turf at Dunbar and several city parks. Those vacant city blocks right next to the school were supposed to be repurposed into an SFA athletic facility. 

The area isn't nice by any stretch of the imagination but it's not what it used to be either. The closed down the prison next door and tearing down all those vacant houses has curtailed some problems. As you said it speaks to Biff's commitment (or lack thereof) in the long term that their facility plans haven't happened. I still think the long rumored move of his operation to a different school in the suburbs could be in the works.

9 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

There was a plan at one point to build facilities near the school. I haven't heard any updates on that in a few years. UA was supposed to play a big part just like they did in putting in turf at Dunbar and several city parks. Those vacant city blocks right next to the school were supposed to be repurposed into an SFA athletic facility. 

The area isn't nice by any stretch of the imagination but it's not what it used to be either. The closed down the prison next door and tearing down all those vacant houses has curtailed some problems. As you said it speaks to Biff's commitment (or lack thereof) in the long term that their facility plans haven't happened. I still think the long rumored move of his operation to a different school in the suburbs could be in the works.

Well Dubble D could use some capital, wouldn't that be a hoot if Biff and Dubble D hooked up in that Dove field in Wetumpka, Alabubble.

bgw

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well Dubble D could use some capital, wouldn't that be a hoot if Biff and Dubble D hooked up in that Dove field in Wetumpka, Alabubble.

bgw

Biff despises people like old DD. He's a moneyed East Coast elitist with all the right prep school pedigrees and family ties. Dusty in his eyes is just Cleetus the Country Hick and Wetumpka, AL might as well be Mars. Does it even have an executive airport for Biff's private jet? Also, 400 lb men in that Southern heat don't do well.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

Biff despises people like old DD. He's a moneyed East Coast elitist with all the right prep school pedigrees and family ties. Dusty in his eyes is just Cleetus the Country Hick and Wetumpka, AL might as well be Mars. Does it even have an executive airport for Biff's private jet? Also, 400 lb men in that Southern heat don't do well.

Come on his double G's will vent well in the heat with those cut off shirts 

biff.jpg

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, 11rover said:

Come on his double G's will vent well in the heat with those cut off shirts 

biff.jpg

As someone who had to sit through Biff's wheezing, out of breath, blowhard speeches after the McDonogh-Gilman games on cold November afternoons I can only imagine what he's like on a warm August day in Miami.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Severino said:

99 days until USA Academy hosts Riverside Academy (Canada) at Alabama State University in the debut regular season game for both schools.  Who ya got?

Unrelated question, how do you score a double forfeit?  Is it 0-0 or 2-2?

That's a question with deep philosophical implications and I'm not sure the world is ready to know the answer. If both teams forfeit there can not be either a winner or a loser. It may very well disrupt the space-time continuum. It's in a similar vein to "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?" or "if a man sets up high school football games that like 12 people care about and doesn't immediately take to twitter to self-fellatio himself, does it really count?"

• Haha 2