USA Academy Reality TV Show

Severino

The promised USA Academy reality TV show is happening this summer.  Episodes will stream online at My Playbook TV https://mypbtv.com/programs/wig-kenyatta-watsonmp4-410ca4 .

Episode 1 will feature an exclusive video tour of the five buildings being renovated for the school's campus in Wetumpka, Alabama, a video chat with Alabama State University head coach Donald Hill-Eley (@CoachEleyASU) on his decision to open football facilities to high school students while the university is closed,  and founder Dustin Devaughn discusses his brand-building strategy of remaining silent and staying off social media.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

PlayBook Athlete.. Twitter recruiting service.. SMH.. for the kids $$$$

Build Your Brand On Twitter

Subscription

YOU ARE YOUR BRAND!

$39.95/month

College coaches are now using Twitter to recruit and evaluate potential prospects. 

Allow Playbook Athlete to share your amazing tweets with our 30k plus Twitter followers. Include our Twitter handle @playbookathlete in all your related tweets and we'll retweet to our followers.

INCLUDED

You Tweet and We Retweet

Tweet to your list of 10 colleges/coaches (DM List To @playbookathlete)

Live Direct Message Chat on Twitter

Access To Playbook Zoom Video Conferences

playbook will create content to share on Twitter (Pictures & Promo Clips)

Watch Latest Playbook Athlete News

$9.95/month

Build Your Brand On Twitter

$39.95/month

YOU TWEET AND WE RETWEET

$99.95/year

WHY I GRIND EPISODE

$375.00/year

Sounds like Biff's signing day

• Haha 1

I guess USAA doesn't pay too well if kwat needs to be both an "Evo Code Ambassador" and "Learn to Win Ambassador" desperately enough to feature them in his twitter bio. He seems to spend his whole day on twitter just retweeting random kids who got scholarship offers. He's also still in Atlanta, which is odd for someone supposedly overseeing the opening of a school in Slapdick, Alabama in 2 and a half months. What does he do exactly?  Why does he barely mention the school he's supposedly the GM of? I don't know about you but if I hire a general manager I expect them to actually be on site general managing, not paying to have a shitty documentary series made about themselves to satiate their ego.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

PGL does the same thing.. just retweets shit all day...  He's on there now sucking up to the Bag and the Bag is clueless why teams won't play them.. No field, poor us, blah blah blah.... He thinks people are stupid and don't know where they go to work out and practice..SMH Hey big dummy no one will play you because your the only high school football team in America with a $750,000 payroll.. 

565236985_Screenshot2020-05-13at2_32_52PM.png.1a03b37c484fe3db483b51cbe1448098.png

Are Relationships Costing You Money? – Q's Views

Does he really not know what kinda of a jack ass he sounds like?  He pays for all the kids to go to school, all the car services, room and board, travel, uni's, the basketball program, and then says they don't have weights, sleds, or equipment?  How does he get all these homeless kids to be so fit and good?  Guess it's just all the love they got going on $$$$$ 😍

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

lol.. I don't have a twitter account.. never posted a tweet in my life and never will..funny to read though.. No one on twitter is honest just a bunch of smoke being blown up the ass and retweeting it around .......just saying

Have to agree that most of twitter is a cesspool of bullshit. Pretty amazing how it all works as well. People actually get paid off of being influencers on there because they paid to have a bunch of bots follow them so they look like they have a huge impact when they tweet. It's crazy. There and Instagram both have the same type of algorithm that can be fooled like that, so then casual users get fooled and click follow as well. 

It's all prime for fraud as you well know. 

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Damn.. terrible practice facility..no bags..oh wait ok some bags.. woe is us ...lol

199129222_Screenshot2020-05-14at10_01_30AM.png.37a06d1986eccb03b03db950428531ac.png

199739288_Screenshot2020-05-14at10_06_37AM.png.277fdf1134ab1cbe67a41c2ed4a202db.png

972830377_Screenshot2020-05-14at10_07_31AM.png.98fc6e66b05e603516fe66a82106b657.png

Poggi is so out of touch he doesn't even know how to pretend to be poor. Lots of poor, underfunded programs have two sets of brand new helmets, right? They have everyone in their correct number and two sets of brand new practice jerseys plus red jerseys for the QBs, right? A large dedicated staff that is paid just to coach football is certainly the hallmark of poor, struggling programs.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Poggi is so out of touch he doesn't even know how to pretend to be poor. Lots of poor, underfunded programs have two sets of brand new helmets, right? They have everyone in their correct number and two sets of brand new practice jerseys plus red jerseys for the QBs, right? A large dedicated staff that is paid just to coach football is certainly the hallmark of poor, struggling programs.

Is this a current picture?  Surprised they’ve starting full workouts 

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

no not current.. last year. 

SFA might have to temporarily relocate if they want to play this fall. Baltimore City is one of the jurisdictions in MD that will not be opening up tomorrow despite the governor giving the ok to move to Phase 1. GC and DeMatha and most of the MIAA schools might be in trouble too now that I think of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

what if they had to practice here?  would they still come? lol no sleds , no bags, heroin needle sweep before paractice..SMH

FCA is really living the underdog life unlike the SFA posers in their half-million dollar townhomes:

Here is how some of the players and coaches described their practice field:

"Very dusty, dirty."

"It kind of looks like a sand storm."

"Don't wear your nice shoes out because they're going to get dusty."

"Welcome to Friendship beach."

Friendship beach isn't white sands and crashing waves. It's a gnat-swarmed dust bowl that is home to this football team. The beach is missing features most teams take for granted."They don't see hash marks and numbers until we play a game," said Friendship Collegiate head coach Mike Hunter."

The field isn't just hard to look at. It is hard on these players physically. One player said it can be hard to breathe. "You really can't see anybody," said running back Vincent Abney. "Everybody kicking up dust, sneezing, especially if you have allergies."

Depending on the day, you never know what you might find when you walk out for practice. "We have found dead bodies," said Donald Hense, the founder and chairman of Friendship Public Charter School. "We've had stolen cars left up here that was on fire," said Hunter.

https://www.fox5dc.com/sports/process-for-new-friendship-collegiate-academy-football-field-remains-stalled

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Here ya go.. Here is where they did the filming of running in street and the woe is us promo photo.. Yes that is the school on the left.. Yes the parking spaces and cars are the parking lot for the school now.. let's see who is in the few row homes left.. knock knock, who's there?.. oh nobody.. nope there is nobody here.. lol.. 

2050624824_Screenshot2020-05-14at3_05_29PM.thumb.png.c0220691813d414773805432f0139462.png

Wow!  Unbelievable, and here I bought his ‘oh woe is us’ story 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

I do my part for the kids. I was just outside washing my car, these 3 kids walk up and asked about this basketball hoop, they said "sir we've been in the house for four weeks, we need something to do to stay out of trouble." I raised a couple kids myself and I know how easy it is to find trouble so I went in the garage, got them a ball and said "take this hoop with y'all." They were excited, these young men were so respectful and had great manners. I will do whatever I can to help young men from the community. Only thing is, I don't know who's garage I walked in to get that ball and I have no clue who's hoop that was!!! But I did my part!!!
#helpoutwhenyoucan

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Went ahead and told them to take a tire if they needed one of those too?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

You ain't right in the head. They got more than these,,, actually the school is closing after this year..oldest all girls Catholic school in the state it's really a big deal.. In high school I dated a girl that went to IND. She was pretty hot.. but yeah House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and former US Senator Barbara Mikulski are IND grads so yeah they aren't much to look at..lol Maybe Biff can throw them a line? No help from Nancy?

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Institute of Notre Dame will close on June 30 and will not reopen next year, the all-girls high school announced Tuesday. The school said decreased enrollment and loss of major financial supporters were major factors in their decision to close, while the coronavirus has added financial hardship

All 5 of my sisters went to Catholic, all-girls high schools (Condoleezza Rice was a classmate of one), while my 4 brothers and I went to Catholic, all-boys high schools. I had a lot of interaction with the all-girls schools, and am familiar with the good (looking) and the bad. Quite a few in the picture, unfortunately, would be in the bad group.

• Haha 1