columbiaboy is being naughty again moderators..

RedZone

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Time to end his pain.

O3DHIA5.gif

So your insecure and can't fight your own battles? Laughable but expected from a joke like you

There is no rules against having multiple accounts otherwise Sammy would have been banned a long time ago 

I've never done anything that's a offense which would be worth banning over, unlike you who is a racist prick 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Well, it was said if he went crazy again he would get a ban...

We just had this conversation 5 or 6 months ago.

Crazy is judged by what exactly?

You haven't stopped going crazy while posting here and I've never broken any rules on this board, at least none that is ever enforced, if they ban me they gotta ban you, Los and probably 30 others on this board 

It would be completely hypocritical of the mods to ban me when people on this board do far worse and don't even get reprimanded for it

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Well, it was said if he went crazy again he would get a ban...

We just had this conversation 5 or 6 months ago.

I have met Columbia fan in person. Attended a Columbia game vs Fletcher. He was a gracious host and is passionate about football and Columbia sports. I see no harm in him and can't support banning him in good conscience. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

I have met Columbia fan in person. Attended a Columbia game vs Fletcher. He was a gracious host and is passionate about football and Columbia sports. I see no harm in him and can't support banning him in good conscience. 

And I enjoyed watching the game with you, it was a fun game and despite the fact we almost found a way to lose that game it ended up being a fun game to watch and you were getting into the game as much as most our fans were and I hope that other game we talked about can work out so we can attend another game

As for redzone he is just insecure because I don't let him sit there and lie about programs and teams he knows nothing about and expose his homerism to the point he has no credibility left

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

In fact it does seem like the only people who want me off this board are the ones who are insecure and afraid of me exposing them as liars 

The people I've met at a game have no issue with me and know that I'm pretty honest and direct with my opinion and that I'm more than capable of holding my own 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And I enjoyed watching the game with you, it was a fun game and despite the fact we almost found a way to lose that game it ended up being a fun game to watch and you were getting into the game as much as most our fans were and I hope that other game we talked about can work out so we can attend another game

It was a great game. Good turnout, too! If there is a season, and that's a big if, I will attend a Columbia game.

• Thanks 2

But we know why redzone wants me banned

He asked for same thing with @imaGoodBoyNow and @Nolebull813 when they called him out on lying and being a annoying Louisiana homer who was so insecure he would stalk posters from thread to thread for simply disagreeing with him

Redzone can't handle someone telling him he's wrong and when he gets called out he gets triggered and goes into a hissy fit like a child 

• Haha 2

Just now, DarterBlue said:

It was a great game. Good turnout, too! If there is a season, and that's a big if, I will attend a Columbia game.

I'll definitely send you a schedule once they complete it 

So far I still waiting to find out who we got week 9 (could still be opened, I haven't heard anything lately) and KOC (which I think is filled but can't figure out who we play)

• Like 2

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Nah, he was a 19 year old, recent graduate of Columbia high school. Had the size for football, too, but did not play the sport. 

Now 2 years later I'm drinking age lol 

I could have played if I wanted to but I didn't want to be known as one of those people who made the team just to be on the team to pretend I'm relevant, I didn't think I would have ever been able to make a significant impact playing so I chose to let someone else take the spot and make the most of it

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's explain a lot.....just try to keep a leash on him.

Thanks.

What is more funny is even at 21 years old I still can have a far more competent argument than you can being at least 3X older than me 

And I don't have to resort to being a racist towards a member of the armed forces like some wannabe tough guy behind a keyboard like you 

• Like 1