columbiaboy is being naughty again moderators..

RedZone

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Why should anyone show you any respect or give a shit what comes out of your mouth?

I'm not looking for respect...especially yours. You are crap!

Just stop being a little bitch with these fake handles and thumb's down, everyone here knows it you. They knew it last time and the time before.

Grow the fuck up!

• Thumbs Down 5

Just now, RedZone said:

Just stop being a little bitch with these fake handles and thumb's down, everyone here knows it you. They knew it last time and the time before.

Grow the fuck up!

Oh really? I've made accounts on here that nobody ever figured out was me 

And grow up? How about you grow the fuck up! Your on here bitching and asking for me to be banned because you are too much a chicken shit coward to fight your own battles

Take your sob story to some regional board, if you too much a bitch that you can't handle being called out on being a lying prick then maybe you aren't good enough to post here in the first place, you always got to lie to keep up because without lying you have nothing interesting or important to say

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Grow the fuck up!

Also saw you were too much a bitch to even acknowledge the other part of my post

Why is that? Can't argue it so you put your hand over your ears and eyes and ignore it and hope the truth stops? Exactly!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Time to end his pain.

O3DHIA5.gif

3 hours ago, Kingoftrolls said:

So your insecure and can't fight your own battles? Laughable but expected from a joke like you

There is no rules against having multiple accounts otherwise Sammy would have been banned a long time ago 

I've never done anything that's a offense which would be worth banning over, unlike you who is a racist prick 

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Crazy is judged by what exactly?

You haven't stopped going crazy while posting here and I've never broken any rules on this board, at least none that is ever enforced, if they ban me they gotta ban you, Los and probably 30 others on this board 

It would be completely hypocritical of the mods to ban me when people on this board do far worse and don't even get reprimanded for it

Why don’t the six of you take this purile quarrel over to the other board?

It’s of absolutely no interest to anyone else.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Time to end his pain.

O3DHIA5.gif

Awwww....is Cooter going to cry?? Must be tough with the pandemic and no little boys to prey on...this has to be the whiney bitch post of the year..poor delicate little snowflake....don't worry Krusty will come to your defense with a confused emoji anytime now!

#pathetic

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Awwww....is Cooter going to cry?? Must be tough with the pandemic and no little boys to prey on...this has to be the whiney bitch post of the year..poor delicate little snowflake....don't worry Krusty will come to your defense with a confused emoji anytime now!

#pathetic

Cooter definitely has the record for faceplant threads. Chalk up another. Nothing to see here🤣

• Haha 1