First tee time in a long time

Sweetlarry

and I am gonna go left handed today. Not positive, but pretty sure I tore something in my right shoulder because it burns like hell and has now radiated from the front all the way back to the blade. 

Almost a year since I’ve played LH, but take ten swings or so on the range every time out. 

Could get ugly, but excited to breath the air and see the course! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

and I am gonna go left handed today. Not positive, but pretty sure I tore something in my right shoulder because it burns like hell and has now radiated from the front all the way back to the blade. 

Almost a year since I’ve played LH, but take ten swings or so on the range every time out. 

Indian Hills? Is this #excusethread material if you stink it up? LH and all....

BGW

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You know what’s good  shoulder pain?

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Did you box the same way, switch up...two fisted fighter?

bgw

Orthodox but was comfortable switching to southpaw. Orthodox felt better. 

Used to be able to throw a football 35 yards with decent accuracy left handed and could pull up from about 12 on the angle off the glass. Don’t know why that was the only angle, outside of layups, but Dad was always making me use both hands. 

Could shoot 35+/40 LH and SS both ways. 

cant write LH. Hell, can barely write RH 😂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Orthodox but was comfortable switching to southpaw. Orthodox felt better. 

Used to be able to throw a football 35 yards with decent accuracy left handed and could pull up from about 12 on the angle off the glass. Don’t know why that was the only angle, outside of layups, but Dad was always making me use both hands. 

Could shoot 35+/40 LH and SS both ways. 

cant write LH. Hell, can barely write RH 😂 

Dad did you right, more tools 🧰 in the toolbox. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dad did you right, more tools 🧰 in the toolbox. 

bgw

He was spot on.

Didn’t hit much LH but could slap when I played professional fastpitch. Much more fun to dig in RH but if we needs guys on the sacks some of us would flip. Miss playing ball and just flat refuse to play slow pitch. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

He was spot on.

Didn’t hit much LH but could slap when I played professional fastpitch. Much more fun to dig in RH but if we needs guys on the sacks some of us would flip. Miss playing ball and just flat refuse to play slow pitch. 

It sucks in jawja that we have no competition for fastpitch softball. I played in a local league at Al Miller Park and my first game I hit two bombs and threw a no hitter. I wasn’t really a pitcher at the time. 

When I told the guys LHM they howled and asked if I played in a 70 and over league. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OLineDad72 said:

I'd drop to my knees if I shot an 82....nice job 

I’m open to give lessons! Usually go over to Marietta Golf center. 😂 Do you live in metro and where do you play? 

Played orthodox and shot same 82 Sunday, but right shoulder is howling. That’s why I played LH Saturday. Not sure what exactly is wrong, but it’s gettin’ on time to check it. 

Dad said when I was a boy, the only two things that are undefeated are Father Time and coochie! He wasn’t wrong. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m open to give lessons! Usually go over to Marietta Golf center. 😂 Do you live in metro and where do you play? 

Played orthodox and shot same 82 Sunday, but right shoulder is howling. That’s why I played LH Saturday. Not sure what exactly is wrong, but it’s gettin’ on time to check it. 

Dad said when I was a boy, the only two things that are undefeated are Father Time and coochie! He wasn’t wrong. 

I play all around...mostly Cherokee, N Fulton, Forsyth and Gwinnett.  It's funny, in college and in the minor leagues I was a dead pull hitter.  In golf I have opposite field power  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OLineDad72 said:

I play all around...mostly Cherokee, N Fulton, Forsyth and Gwinnett.  It's funny, in college and in the minor leagues I was a dead pull hitter.  In golf I have opposite field power  LOL

I play a fade most of the time, but cam luck up with a draw off the tee occasionally when needed. 

I had more opportunity power because of the hole in my swing. Odd. 😂