This has Stephen Miller written all over it...

6 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Could he have died from suicide? Yes, anything is possible. Is it likely he died from suicide? I would have to know more about him. It is usual for a 24 year old to kill himself? No. So, unless he suffered from a history of mental illness or something tragic recently happened in his personal life, I am skeptical that he committed suicide. 

At the very least there should be a thorough investigation before the books are closed on this one. Given what's been going on in the USA recently, I could totally see him being strung up by a group of racists. 

Palmdale is home to some certain way of thinking folk.  Like minded folk.  Suspicion should be at it's highest level. 

53 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Palmdale is home to some certain way of thinking folk.  Like minded folk.  Suspicion should be at it's highest level. 

A friend of mine in SD told me the same thing said The Antelope valley in general is a "Special" place when it comes to race gangs... And that nobody in the whole state is buying the suicide angle right now...

• Like 1

So on may 31st they found a black man hung in Victorville,CA it's only just now getting out apparently because the family just now decided to bring it to attention they thought it would be waived off as a suicide. 

Victorville is 50 miles from Palmdale where Robert Fuller was found... 

Unlike Palmdale, Victorville is still working on the case they say when the body was found the engine was still apparently running in the vehicle... And that he was hung using a USB chord (Hold tf up G what USB chord is strong enough to be used in a hanging...) The family said he had recently contacted his kids shortly before he was found hanging...  And that he showed no signs of being depressed or Sad... 

@AztecPadre wtf y'all got going on in Cali? 

• Like 1

Is it possible that either of these cases are suicides? Yes that's always a possibility unfortunately... Suicide is a real thing and mental illness is a serious problem that people sleep on...

But given everything as it is right now... I'm not buying whole heartedly into the suicide rulings I'm kinda skeptical on em... 

Again this country has taught me to never Underestimate just how hateful and malicious people can be... 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So on may 31st they found a black man hung in Victorville,CA it's only just now getting out apparently because the family just now decided to bring it to attention they thought it would be waived off as a suicide. 

Victorville is 50 miles from Palmdale where Robert Fuller was found... 

Unlike Palmdale, Victorville is still working on the case they say when the body was found the engine was still apparently running in the vehicle... And that he was hung using a USB chord (Hold tf up G what USB chord is strong enough to be used in a hanging...) The family said he had recently contacted his kids shortly before he was found hanging...  And that he showed no signs of being depressed or Sad... 

@AztecPadre wtf y'all got going on in Cali? 

Inland folk like I said are more like minded.  

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Inland folk like I said are more like minded.  

Apparently they act different too... 

Like I said suicide and mental illness is a serious problem... 

But a black man hanging himself as a means of killing himself doesn't sound right... And  in front of City Hall no less... We all know what that sounds like... 

And then another guy found hanging in a tree in Victorville...  

C'mon man this stuff just sounds to suspect to be a suicide... I can't drink that kool aid Yet...

• Thanks 1