This has Stephen Miller written all over it...

I doubt Trump even knows or he just doesn't care but this smells like something Stephen Miller would Greenlight... 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-picks-tulsa-juneteenth-return-campaign-rallies-n1229681

With the current situation and mix of political tensions and Social tensions this is without a doubt gonna go badly... 

Trump rallies can attract some... Unsavory people and that combined with everything else spells disaster... 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I doubt Trump even knows or he just doesn't care but this smells like something Stephen Miller would Greenlight... 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-picks-tulsa-juneteenth-return-campaign-rallies-n1229681

With the current situation and mix of political tensions and Social tensions this is without a doubt gonna go badly... 

Trump rallies can attract some... Unsavory people and that combined with everything else spells disaster... 

Are you fucking kidding me?

If there was ever a case of projection...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I agree with you. The Trump administration is telling people of color: fuck you in bright red letters!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Though I suppose most schools don't even talk about it... 

There's probably people in Tulsa who don't even know about it... 

There's alot of shit in U.S history that isn't taught or talked about... Because it's an embarassment and one of the darkest days in American history... 

In the age of the Internet there is no excuse.  Access to information does not make one smarter and Nole proves this.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Meanwhile the current Republican party reminds us that if you ain't got money you're irrelevant... 

Which is why so many billionaires and the Hollywood elite are Democrats, I suppose.

The Democrats are all about creating dependence on the government. Wake up.

You guys act like you were there during the Tulsa massacre. You only know what you are told. You believe what you choose to believe. No one was alive during that time so you have no idea. That goes for all of history. It’s the same as people guessing what color Jesus was when everyone knows he was white!!! 😝😝😝

• Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys act like you were there during the Tulsa massacre. You only know what you are told. You believe what you choose to believe. No one was alive during that time so you have no idea. That goes for all of history. It’s the same as people guessing what color Jesus was when everyone knows he was white!!! 😝😝😝

We don't know what his color was, but given where he was born, and given he spent many years in Egypt where he seemed to blend in, we can certainly guess he did not look like the what is portrayed in the white church. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Trump happily promoting the “White” House.  

Maybe those are the people who applied. Minorities are taught at a young age to hate Republicans. Maybe there wasn’t much interest. Maybe they are at BLM protests. Who knows. This obsession with race is sick and unhealthy 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Trump happily promoting the “White” House.  

That, or like in many situations the young people of color who might have been interns knew that their lives would be made miserable by the liberal majority in Mordor-on-the-Potomac calling them house n*****s and the like.

Truth.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

That, or like in many situations the young people of color who might have been interns knew that their lives would be made miserable by the liberal majority in Mordor-on-the-Potomac calling them house n*****s and the like.

Truth.

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And minorities who are conservatives are mocked, ridiculed, criticized and harassed as “sellouts”. 

Maybe they were too afraid during these domestic terrorist riots and takeovers. No reason to put a target on yourself. 

You guys are sick and delusional. At least the racist I worked with who I devoted a thread to was intellectually honest and not delusional. I have far greater respect for him than I do for any of you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, concha said:

Truth.

Perhaps the young people of color had the letter C written on their application.   

Truth.  

You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.  

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You guys are sick and delusional. At least the racist I worked with who I devoted a thread to was intellectually honest and not delusional. I have far greater respect for him than I do for any of you. 

I have zero respect for you.

Are you seriously denying that blacks who show any conservative viewpoints or affiliations aren't vilified for stepping off the plantation?

What a dishonest fool.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Doesn't your post apply to you as well?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1