Cooler piece(s) for my strongman museum

ChimpGrip

19 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I mean its a 1000 pound stone..that's pretty Damn cool

Oh yeah absolutely. Imagine the strength needed to load that........

Would love to train with stones, but very dangerous. Could tear a bicep or smash a toe. Plus already have a herniated disc with bilateral sciatica. 

agreed...

ATLAS Stone.

That thing has to be moved around....

Probably pretty simple for a couple dudes to move around them dumbells...

Not so sure it matters how many dudes you got on that ball at twice the weight 🤷‍♂️

When you ask 'impressive'....well...

That's got to leave a bigger impression...

😁

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

agreed...

ATLAS Stone.

That thing has to be moved around....

Probably pretty simple for a couple dudes to move around them dumbells...

Not so sure it matters how many dudes you got on that ball at twice the weight 🤷‍♂️

When you ask 'impressive'....well...

That's got to leave a bigger impression...

😁

I think if someone like Brian Shaw or Julius Maddox did nothing but train for stones... not sure what the limit would be. Shaw has loaded a 629 pound stone in his home gym, said he could do a 700 pound one if they did another max stone lift at the Arnold Strongman Competition in Ohio

I would think having objects that could actually be lifted would be better. You could make a fixed 2000 lb barbell, but it would have no historical value. Get something that is ridiculously heavy, but has still been lifted. Nobody is lifting a 1000 lb atlas stone. Ever.

On 6/23/2020 at 6:24 AM, 181pl said:

I would think having objects that could actually be lifted would be better. You could make a fixed 2000 lb barbell, but it would have no historical value. Get something that is ridiculously heavy, but has still been lifted. Nobody is lifting a 1000 lb atlas stone. Ever.

Let’s say it’s possible for sake of conversation. What would someone look like who could load a 1000 pound atlas stone?

20 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Let’s say it’s possible for sake of conversation. What would someone look like who could load a 1000 pound atlas stone?

6'10, 500 lbs. Super long arms. Super thick upper and lower back. Massive hamstring and quad power. Ridiculous core strength. And of course super strong arms and forearms. Probably need a 27 inch upper arm and 21 inch forearm to generate enough power to control that stone. Of course, even if lifted, great chance of irreparable organ damage from the pressures involved.