Vindman retires!!!!!

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Forced to confess or they go after his kids...you must not be a parent (thank God)

there is no such thing as a forced confession mam...stop being a Fox news parrot...he's a POS traitor...and you're a "fake American"...🤡

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Georgie boy you are no doubt the biggest 🐑 I have ever met. I pray you are not a parent because Where You live that would make your wife your cousin...yeee haaw redneck racist😂😂😂🍕 

Flynn is your poster boy for a model parent mam??....because he confessed to 2 crimes??....SAD and DUMB...🤡

#selfexposed....😞

13 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

And why do you hate this person?

He served his country, and spoke under oath.

So why do you hate the troops? 

You seem to be fine flying a Confederate Flag, want the military to attack its own citizens, post articles from Russia Today (and seemingly believe its content, with little irony), and now are happy a career military man has had his career ruined.

How is it you love this country? - Forgive me, but I don't see it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DownSouth said:

And why do you hate this person?

He served his country, and spoke under oath.

So why do you hate the troops? 

You seem to be fine flying a Confederate Flag, want the military to attack its own citizens, post articles from Russia Today (and seemingly believe its content, with little irony), and now are happy a career military man has had his career ruined.

How is it you love this country? - Forgive me, but I don't see it.

exactly!...and Zulu and Ironmam also hate a guy who served this country with honor because Trump told them so...they are a bunch of spinless losers who didn't have the balls to serve...but they will tell what great Patriots they are and how the left is ruining the country...what a bunch of phony-ass Americans.....😔

• Haha 1