France had a real quarantine and now

Ga96

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Like yall give a damn about David Dorn... 

He should still be alive true enough but don't sit up here and pretend that you actually care... 

The only reason you even mention his name is because his death fits your narrative and agenda.... 

What’s the Agenda? That Cops are getting killed shot and executed and there is no one protesting that or bringing it up

when comparing countries with this pandemic always consider the population of blacks and hispanics in the country as they are hit the hardest 

France has 3 to 5 million blacks

The united states has around 43 million 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2020/06/16/race-gaps-in-covid-19-deaths-are-even-bigger-than-they-appear/amp/

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's happening with him in there because he's inadequate... 

Oh this is nothing

Vote him out and watch just bad this is gonna get

There is a reason why the fbi is doing more background checks than ever. More and more Americans are getting guns 

These little protests are nothing compared to where it can go 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Oh this is nothing

Vote him out and watch just bad this is gonna get

There is a reason why the fbi is doing more background checks than ever. More and more Americans are getting guns 

These little protests are nothing compared to where it can go 

You fucking serious?! 

This is the worst our nation has been in a long ass time...

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You fucking serious?! 

This is the worst our nation has been in a long ass time...

What do u consider a long ass time? I hope u don't consider the 60s to be a long ass time ago. But I would consider that to be a whole lot worse for i hope obv reason 

I'm telling u this will get a whole lot worse in my opinion. 

If or Until the government takes away basic freedoms I just don't see people forming militia's and willing to die fighting to take control back from the Government. By that time I'm fairly certain the National Guard will be waiting and ready no matter their color or race. Some may defect, but military deserters will be caught and judged.

Militia's will be labeled traitors. Unless US Militia fighters become like ISIS then I can't imagine it happening in the USA.

If it became bad enough, I would fight to save family and poperty.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

If or Until the government takes away basic freedoms I just don't see people forming militia's and willing to die fighting to take control back from the Government. By that time I'm fairly certain the National Guard will be waiting and ready no matter their color or race. Some may defect, but military deserters will be caught and judged.

Militia's will be labeled traitors. Unless US Militia fighters become like ISIS then I can't imagine it happening in the USA.

If it became bad enough, I would fight to save family and poperty.

Its not only not seeing a problem with it it is our duty to do it 

I believe a militia comes under the 2nd amendment. A well formed militia.....

It is our duty to overthrow a government that doesn't work for the American people. 

• Thanks 1