France had a real quarantine and now

Ga96

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The US is 18 times bigger than France and has 5 times the population. And the US is a much bigger world destination than France.

i know you hate America but bashing our country with out of context propaganda is a stench hard to wash off 

Is it really propaganda? Yes France is smaller than us. 

Yes France doesn't have as many people as we do. 

But guess what that doesn't excuse the fact that they handled this 100 times better than we have so far... 

It's ridiculous we're seeing all this going on... 

We're supposed to be the leading example of what to do. 

But instead we're the leading example of what not to do... 

Instead we got people screaming "Corona is a hoax", "it's just a flu","The flu was much worse" and all that Bullshit.... 

Quit brushing it off this shits not a hoax,it's not a joke, it's not a scam, it's real and it's killing people... 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But guess what that doesn't excuse the fact that they handled this 100 times better than we have so far... 

Instead we got people screaming "Corona is a hoax", "it's just a flu","The flu was much worse" and all that Bullshit.... 

Quit brushing it off this shits not a hoax,it's not a joke, it's not a scam, it's real and it's killing people... 

Subways,daily & nightly protest/riots ,people sharing bullhorns,joints,pipes,bottles of booze,water,sleeping in group tents,porta johns...Not a chance the BLM/Antifa a holes are spreading shit.DUMB ASS!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

France, like Italy, enforced their stay at home with police and stiff fines.  Try doing that here.  Americans in general, are used to doing what they want to.  Our Covid situation is a reflection of what our society has fought for.  You have to take the bad with the good.  

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Millions of people have been protesting the death of a drugged out criminal for over a month and a half now. 

A month and a half during a pandemic of shoulder to shoulder yelling and screaming mass hysteria. 

No coincidence you are seeing spikes now 

1. Drugged out or not it's not a cops job to kill someone especially when they're not in a position to harm you... There's no excuse and no justification for Floyd's death no matter what y'all say... 

2. Yes it's solely because of the protest against injustices that the virus has spread... I'm quite sure those Trump rally's where scotch free especially since the one in SD encouraged irresponsibility.... 

3. Let's talk about those protest before this... The ones where the upstanding American citizens decided to protest the lockdowns and Quarantines in Sacramento and Michigan... and ah yes let's not forget they brought the guns with em... Because what's a better way to show you have a small dick... I mean youre gonna get your point across than without a gun... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. Drugged out or not it's not a cops job to kill someone especially when they're not in a position to harm you... There's no excuse and no justification for Floyd's death no matter what y'all say... 

2. Yes it's solely because of the protest against injustices that the virus has spread... I'm quite sure those Trump rally's where scotch free especially since the one in SD encouraged irresponsibility.... 

3. Let's talk about those protest before this... The ones where the upstanding American citizens decided to protest the lockdowns and Quarantines in Sacramento and Michigan... and ah yes let's not forget they brought the guns with em... Because what's a better way to show you have a small dick... I mean youre gonna get your point across than without a gun... 

It’s coming out that Floyd could have stopped breathing because of all the drugs he was on. Fentanyl is a major contributor to lack of breathing. And he had prior medical conditions. Add to the fact he was a career criminal, his life expectancy was a lot lower than the average. 

So countless lives were lost to a left wing mob over the protest of a drugged out criminal. 

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s coming out that Floyd could have stopped breathing because of all the drugs he was on. Fentanyl is a major contributor to lack of breathing. And he had prior medical conditions. Add to the fact he was a career criminal, his life expectancy was a lot lower than the average. 

So countless lives were lost to a left wing mob over the protest of a drugged out criminal. 

If we had real punishment in this country you wouldn't have this. 

Need to go back to the puritan ways. Solitary confinement when you go to jail. No contact with other prisoners and a wide range of use of the death penalty. 

If we had the automatic death penalty for drug dealers that would be thousands of less people on the street 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If we had real punishment in this country you wouldn't have this. 

Need to go back to the puritan ways. Solitary confinement when you go to jail. No contact with other prisoners and a wide range of use of the death penalty. 

If we had the automatic death penalty for drug dealers that would be thousands of less people on the street 

Yeah drug dealing should be the same as attempted murder, accessory to murder, premeditated murder etc. Any and all of those. 

At the very least they could be labeled domestic terrorists. That’s essentially what they are doing. Terrorizing communities with results that lead to crime and death

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah drug dealing should be the same as attempted murder, accessory to murder, premeditated murder etc. Any and all of those. 

At the very least they could be labeled domestic terrorists. That’s essentially what they are doing. Terrorizing communities with results that lead to crime and death

Well shit, how would you and hsfbfan self medicate?

LOL.

We know how you neo fascist white supremacists like to roll.

bgw

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Go to the Philippines and if u get caught drug dealing the punishment is death 

Our criminal justice system is way too leninent compared to the rest of the world. And now they get they are destroying our criminal justice system even worse 

Bring back 3 strikes and ur done 

Murder etc should be automatic death 

In this country we could be doing probably close to a 1000 death sentences if not more a year 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You tell em Maxi 

50 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That sounds like another.... 

E X C U S E..... 

Grown ass man kneels on his neck for how long? 

"It was drugs!" 

Could It have played a role? Possibly... 

But I doubt that he some how died from drugs while being sufficated

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That sounds like another.... 

E X C U S E..... 

Grown ass man kneels on his neck for how long? 

"It was drugs!" 

Could It have played a role? Possibly... 

But I doubt that he some how died from drugs while being sufficated

Floyd was 6’7” and Chauvin was a pipsqueak. Tiny little guy who couldn’t apply that much pressure and force to suffocate him. Plus if someone simply had their knee on your neck, you could resist that tactic by simply getting off the ground. Especially if you felt like it was killing you. He was so high he couldn’t even understand to save himself

I don’t care if it’s a Police officer, my worst enemy, school yard bully etc, if someone is on top of me to the point I could die, I’m at least gonna fight and scratch and claw my way up. 

Especially if I’m much larger than the person doing it. Once he would have started struggling the other cops would have probably jumped in and tried to forcefully arrest him. 

He may have gotten roughed up for sure, but he would probably still be alive. 

Also if he wasn’t a drugged out criminal he would still be alive as well. 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Floyd was 6’7” and Chauvin was a pipsqueak. Tiny little guy who couldn’t apply that much pressure and force to suffocate him. Plus if someone simply had their knee on your neck, you could resist that tactic by simply getting off the ground. Especially if you felt like it was killing you. He was so high he couldn’t even understand to save himself

wow!!..how much Trump Kool-Aid did you drink today??....you don't trust your own eyes??….you Trumpers have  lost your simple minds!.....and you wonder why we need BLM???....because of morons like you!...O.o

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t care if it’s a Police officer, my worst enemy, school yard bully etc, if someone is on top of me to the point I could die, I’m at least gonna fight and scratch and claw my way up. 

Especially if I’m much larger than the person doing it. Once he would have started struggling the other cops would have probably jumped in and tried to forcefully arrest him. 

He may have gotten roughed up for sure, but he would probably still be alive. 

Also if he wasn’t a drugged out criminal he would still be alive as well. 

Well ill tell u this since I'm pretty familiar with police protocol

If he was to fight at the very least he would have been roughed up and probably tased 

If cops felt their lives in danger they would have shot him 

The taser due to the drugs in him might have killed him as well.

George also was acting aggressive in the car that's why they brought him back out of the car and back onto the ground

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

These people think chauvin was trying to  execute Floyd, these people on this website Has absolutely 0 knowledge on what fentanyl does to someone’s body, @Bormio might be the only one ..

fentalyl alone would cause respiratory failure, add someone kneeling on your neck , that would just greater the risk

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you are more upset that Floyd was killed over David Dorn, you have been far too exposed to societal rot. Go take a lap and then hit the showers

Like yall give a damn about David Dorn... 

He should still be alive true enough but don't sit up here and pretend that you actually care... 

The only reason you even mention his name is because his death fits your narrative and agenda.... 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Like yall give a damn about David Dorn... 

He should still be alive true enough but don't sit up here and pretend that you actually care... 

The only reason you even mention his name is because his death fits your narrative and agenda.... 

Your right. People die daily. Nobody gives a shit