Trump's Fox news interview....

DBP66

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

did you have your official Trump sunglasses on when you watched the debates??...he looked like a moron...and he's not going to be bullying anyone this time...;)..I want the debates tomorrow!

Trump knows Wallace is a Never Trumper. Yet He did the interview anyways. Let me ask you this. Would you support Biden doing an interview with Tucker or Hannity with the same rules? Serious question. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Trump knows Wallace is a Never Trumper. Yet He did the interview anyways. Let me ask you this. Would you support Biden doing an interview with Tucker or Hannity with the same rules? Serious question. 

Biden would fold so fast...and they wouldn't even be mean to him...just ask honest questions

But wait ...Karen will come back with some spin doctor answer.. .if she answers at all!

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Wallace is a Never Trumper??...because he does his job?....weak...Hannitry and Carlson are attack dogs who do entertainment shows..not news...no one takes them seriously except you Trumpers.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Wallace is a Never Trumper??...because he does his job?....weak...Hannitry and Carlson are attack dogs who do entertainment shows..not news...no one takes them seriously except you Trumpers.

Are you going to answer the question or not? Just tell me so I can move on. 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Are you going to answer the question or not? Just tell me so I can move on. 

that's like saying would you let Rev. Al interview Trump??...I'd let Wallace interview him...the other 2 clowns aren't worthy and they aren't in the same league as Wallace...not even close.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

that's like saying would you let Rev. Al interview Trump??...I'd let Wallace interview him...the other 2 clowns aren't worthy and they aren't in the same league as Wallace...not even close.

I can see it’s your usual response. No balls whatsoever to support your assertion. Next....

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Chis did what every journalist would have...should have...could have done for the past 3/1/2 years..call him out on his obvious lies!...it's not a "gota'ya" moment unless you're lying in the first place and we know he's told over 20,000 lies since taking office...he looked like a child trying to lie his way out of almost every question...if he didn't make you scared you're not paying attention IMO...;)

He is literally being applauded by journalist nationwide.

• Like 1