GOP Rep. Liz Cheney,

RedZone

So let's get people on record...

Who supports Ms. Cheney's work to keep troops in harm's way in Afghanistan? Going on 20 years now...

John Bolton - once derided as a warmongering nut by the left until turning on Trump - supports Cheney.

So, who is in the keep our troops in the endless war and agree with John Bolton camp?

20 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

She is Dick's daughter. She chose her bed. I don't feel sorry for her. 

I do! The trump party will stab your mother. Fuck trump and his posse.

Anyways, good read.

"According to a FiveThirtyEight.com tracker, Cheney has voted with Trump 96 percent of the time during her two terms; Gaetz has voted with him 85 percent of the time during his two terms."

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/07/22/in-defense-of-liz-cheney-378935

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Sort of, yes. Matt Gaetz, from my neck of the woods, in particular has been hard on her. 

I like Matt. Def doesnt hold back 

Gotta remember we have congress people who make tons of money off of some very questionable things 

And I'm sure with trump in office they are very nervous that cash flow is getting cut off

Remember war is lucrative and he is not fighting any wars. 

Now with the battle with china im sure they make tons of money off China so they are pissed

This is what the fight is about. They are losing their blood money 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

They do. I find it somewhat ironic. I believe some of this is positioning for the new regime regardless of whether Trump or Biden wins. 

They do point out that Cheney wants to stay in the wars

And she seemed to leak something to the NYT 

As much as i talk politics and can keep up by reading and such i was never a fan of both parties until trump came along 

I was never active like I am today and never cared. 

I never really followed positions until Obama was in office and everything I heard from him i disagreed with completely. 

Than when trump came along he started saying all the things that I do agree with 

Now idk who will win in November but in my opinion if Biden was too win it will be the death blow to America. We will go back to kneeling down to China. They will take our jobs and they will surpass us as a super power. Our military will once again be brought down to the Obama Era levels which makes us extremely vulnerable. We will risk losing jobs as he stats he will undo the tax cuts and wants to spend 10 trillion dollars. There is nothing that he says that makes any sense for this country and I honestly don't think I can stay in this country if he wins. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They do point out that Cheney wants to stay in the wars

And she seemed to leak something to the NYT 

As much as i talk politics and can keep up by reading and such i was never a fan of both parties until trump came along 

I was never active like I am today and never cared. 

I never really followed positions until Obama was in office and everything I heard from him i disagreed with completely. 

Than when trump came along he started saying all the things that I do agree with 

Now idk who will win in November but in my opinion if Biden was too win it will be the death blow to America. We will go back to kneeling down to China. They will take our jobs and they will surpass us as a super power. Our military will once again be brought down to the Obama Era levels which makes us extremely vulnerable. We will risk losing jobs as he stats he will undo the tax cuts and wants to spend 10 trillion dollars. There is nothing that he says that makes any sense for this country and I honestly don't think I can stay in this country if he wins. 

So you want a huge military but you don't want endless wars? What's the point? With the technology available, you don't need a huge military to exert superpower status. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

So you want a huge military but you don't want endless wars? What's the point? With the technology available, you don't need a huge military to exert superpower status. 

I want a huge military as a show of force as a deterient to foreign countries that we do mean business. But there is no reason to be in wars for 20 years. We have now been in multiple wars and police actions that have gone on for over 10 years. Yes we need people and we need the technology. Thomas Jefferson believed the sole purpose of the federal government was to protect the country from foreign invaders esp the Muslims 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I want a huge military as a show of force as a deterient to foreign countries that we do mean business. But there is no reason to be in wars for 20 years. We have now been in multiple wars and police actions that have gone on for over 10 years. Yes we need people and we need the technology. Thomas Jefferson believed the sole purpose of the federal government was to protect the country from foreign invaders esp the Muslims 

That part is totally untrue. Prove me wrong. Muslims were not a threat in Jefferson's time, and there were few if any in the USA at the country's founding. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

That part is totally untrue. Prove me wrong. Muslims were not a threat in Jefferson's time, and there were few if any in the USA at the country's founding. 

Go look up the tripoli pirates. They were Muslims. So yes they were. Thomas Jefferson read the koran to understand them 

https://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/first-barbary-war

https://www.city-journal.org/html/jefferson-versus-muslim-pirates-13013.html

15955237203285413435951475791123.jpg

• Like 1