Alabama lands 5 Star DT Damon Payne from Michigan.

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

Yep this guy from Bichigan did not see 3-5 DE from the Ohio State were first round draft choices . 😂

Meanwhile bama players got a good streak of being released in the nfl DJ fluker got released today. I guess players ignore how bama players turn out in the nfl. Remember mount Cody. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Meanwhile bama players got a good streak of being released in the nfl DJ fluker got released today. I guess players ignore how bama players turn out in the nfl. Remember mount Cody. 

Fluker was released months ago and got picked up by the ravens. He has played 7 years in the nfl 13-19.  

the 2019 regular season

Check out the full list of FBS schools with active NFL players below. 

FBS SCHOOL PLAYERS
Alabama 56
Ohio State 45
Florida 35
Miami (Fla.) 34
LSU 32
Florida State 32
Oklahoma 31
Georgia 29
Penn State 28
Texas A&M 28
Clemson 27
Wisconsin 26
Auburn 26
Stanford 25

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Fluker was released months ago and got picked up by the ravens. He has played 7 years in the nfl 13-19.  

the 2019 regular season

Check out the full list of FBS schools with active NFL players below. 

FBS SCHOOL PLAYERS
Alabama 56
Ohio State 45
Florida 35
Miami (Fla.) 34
LSU 32
Florida State 32
Oklahoma 31
Georgia 29
Penn State 28
Texas A&M 28
Clemson 27
Wisconsin 26
Auburn 26
Stanford 25

You are right they reported it with the trade of Adams today as if it happened at the same time.

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Got some examples of this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/alabama-has-produced-a-lot-of-nfl-busts-it-also-has-produced-a-lot-of-nfl-stars/2017/05/26/befd4d02-423c-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html

https://www.nfl.com/news/saban-resents-notion-that-alabama-players-enter-nfl-worn-down-0ap3000000662511

This last story was just another thing that I don't like about nick saban just my opinion he uses his players to get what he wants. I don't think he cares about his players beyond money and wins same with dabo.

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/08/former-alabama-player-claps-back-at-nick-saban-over-nfl-draft-comment/

36 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Most of those are Saban and Alabama haters. When you win 5 Titles in 9 years people are gonna hate. 

• Like 1