This idiot is at it again

Ga96

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

You would have slammed the world for losing 60 million people in 1918

But they did. We also went to war. We held parades and life moved forward 

Were a bunch of pussies today 

Do you really want to compare the technology back then and now? With the lack of medicinal knowledge they had, it's a shock that it wasn't more than 60 million.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Do you really want to compare the technology back then and now? With the lack of medicinal knowledge they had, it's a shock that it wasn't more than 60 million.

But at the same time we didn't shut the country done 

So they did great and people were able to live their lives. We were able to fight the great war and we held parades to buy war bonds to raise money

And I'm sure people went to church on Sunday and people went to sporting events 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

But at the same time we didn't shut the country done 

So they did great and people were able to live their lives. We were able to fight the great war and we held parades to buy war bonds to raise money

And I'm sure people went to church on Sunday and people went to sporting events 

But people wore masks, even while playing sports! You talk about weak people nowadays and how they get offended so easily. Wear a mask! If you get offended because it violates your rights, you're no different than any other wimp. Back then, people wore masks.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

People compare our countries all the time. Just read this board 

Oh this country is doing this and that esp when it comes to Healthcare 

Send kids to school 

School has started in some states and already people are being quarantined.

That's considered a failure.

This is a great paragraph 

Maybe you think that this figure is still too high. What we should be aiming for is no deaths at all. In that case you really should never let children walk near roads, swim, cycle or be driven in cars. In fact, you should never let them out of the house, because homicide, by strangers, is a far higher probability than this.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

But people wore masks, even while playing sports! You talk about weak people nowadays and how they get offended so easily. Wear a mask! If you get offended because it violates your rights, you're no different than any other wimp. Back then, people wore masks.

They did. Not denying that 

You wanna wear a mask that's up to you. I as an American chose not too. Thats my personal choice that I make as a free individual. 

The whole my body my choice doesn't just stop at abortion 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

They did. Not denying that 

You wanna wear a mask that's up to you. I as an American chose not too. Thats my personal choice that I make as a free individual. 

The whole my body my choice doesn't just stop at abortion 

Your "personal choice" kills others. Nice society we have going on here.

• Haha 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

Your "personal choice" kills others. Nice society we have going on here.

So does everyone who goes out with a cold the flu etc or any other communicable diseases 

U understand with how many diseases out there you would see a percentage of the population wearing a mask forever due to having one thing or another 

You have to be able to trust ur immune system. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

So does everyone who goes out with a cold the flu etc or any other communicable diseases 

U understand with how many diseases out there you would see a percentage of the population wearing a mask forever due to having one thing or another 

You have to be able to trust ur immune system. 

Some people don't have the strongest immune systems. And in a time where a virus is spreading rapidly, you have to take precautions for the well being of yourself and others.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Some people don't have the strongest immune systems. And in a time where a virus is spreading rapidly, you have to take precautions for the well being of yourself and others.

I am fine. My whole family is fine

My aunt and uncle beat it 

They let them wear masks. 

I personally dont get sick. I will never contract this virus. Have basically 0 chance 

I have never contracted the flu ever in my life 

Couldn't even tell u the last time I got a cold. Easily over 10 years ago if not more. May have to go back to my childhood like under 10

25 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I am fine. My whole family is fine

My aunt and uncle beat it 

They let them wear masks. 

I personally dont get sick. I will never contract this virus. Have basically 0 chance 

I have never contracted the flu ever in my life 

Couldn't even tell u the last time I got a cold. Easily over 10 years ago if not more. May have to go back to my childhood like under 10

But isn't totally about you. Just because you claim that you are "immune" to it doesn't mean everyone else is. For all you know, you could have had it but been asymptomatic. And by not wearing a mask, you are spreading it to the tens or hundreds of people you come in contact with everyday.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

But isn't totally about you. Just because you claim that you are "immune" to it doesn't mean everyone else is. For all you know, you could have had it but been asymptomatic. And by not wearing a mask, you are spreading it to the tens or hundreds of people you come in contact with everyday.

And like I stated you do that every day with anything you have. This society has never cared.

People go to work with colds and everything else. Nobody cares

This is being driven by the media and their atmosphere of fear that they are able to drive into society.

Its insane and the people who I spoke to on the regular agree 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

And like I stated you do that every day with anything you have. This society has never cared.

This is being driven by the media and their atmosphere of fear that they are able to drive into society.

Oh yeah, and it's DEFINITELY not the 5 million cases and 160,000 deaths in the US that causes this fear.

• Haha 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

Oh yeah, and it's DEFINITELY not the 5 million cases and 160,000 deaths in the US that causes this fear.

If you have any kind of rationale in ur mind that wouldn't concern you

No disease should ever concern you

The worse that could happen to you is death 

Once you accept that nothing in this world will concern you

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

This coming from the guy who always cites RUSSIAN MEDIA ARTICLES (www.rt.com).

• Thanks 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

If you have any kind of rationale in ur mind that wouldn't concern you

No disease should ever concern you

The worse that could happen to you is death 

Once you accept that nothing in this world will concern you

To me, death isn't the worst thing that could happen to a person.

And yes, diseases should concern everyone because you never know when they could affect you too. The lack of humanity you display is shocking.

It's people like activists and others who keep you afloat. Without them, you'd have many more concerns in this world. Can't believe everyone has to drag people who don't care (like you) along as baggage.

Just now, ngdawg said:

This coming from the guy who always cites RUSSIAN MEDIA ARTICLES (www.rt.com).

Its more rationale and the news is quicker on rt 

Rt broke a story about an fbi raid on a Ukrainian doing business here in America. They broke that story on Tuesday

The Washington post didn't write an article about it until yesterday 2 days later 

So rt gives me the news significantly faster than america media 

Just now, ngdawg said:

To me, death isn't the worst thing that could happen to a person.

And yes, diseases should concern everyone because you never know when they could affect you too. The lack of humanity you display is shocking.

It's people like activists and others who keep you afloat. Without them, you'd have many more concerns in this world. Can't believe everyone has to drag people who don't care (like you) along as baggage.

I have no concerns. The worst that will happen to you is death. Its the end of your life. You can always bounce back from suffering pain anxiety etc. You can't bounce back from death. It's final. Its the end. 

I accept death coming long ago. Ive lost many people in my life. You basically become numb to it. Maybe since ur young you haven't experienced these things and I hope u don't. 

I am not worried about disease. It's around us everyday. I dont personally care 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Its more rationale and the news is quicker on rt 

Rt broke a story about an fbi raid on a Ukrainian doing business here in America. They broke that story on Tuesday

The Washington post didn't write an article about it until yesterday 2 days later 

So rt gives me the news significantly faster than america media 

And conveniently it fits your agenda of being right-wing. If CNN or any other station puts a story out early, it's automatically a scam. Granted, both CNN and FOX aren't great.

Just now, ngdawg said:

And conveniently it fits your agenda of being right-wing. If CNN or any other station puts a story out early, it's automatically a scam. Granted, both CNN and FOX aren't great.

I post cnn articles. I post fox articles 

And I let everyone decide for themselves 

I've posted politico BBC rt jpost etc etc 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I have no concerns. The worst that will happen to you is death. Its the end of your life. You can always bounce back from suffering pain anxiety etc. You can't bounce back from death. It's final. Its the end. 

I accept death coming long ago. Ive lost many people in my life. You basically become numb to it. Maybe since ur young you haven't experienced these things and I hope u don't. 

I am not worried about disease. It's around us everyday. I dont personally care 

Your world view saddens me. Only because people do care do we have cures for the most unheard of diseases. Imagine if the world was full of...you(s). We would all do nothing and die by the age of 10.