This idiot is at it again

Ga96

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I post cnn articles. I post fox articles 

And I let everyone decide for themselves 

I've posted politico BBC rt jpost etc etc 

Confirmation bias has made a return! Trust me, regardless of who you are, you're only going to post stuff that matches your view. You'll never accept that you are wrong even when the data clearly shows so. Instead, you'll take the easier path of saying "eh, the data is wrong". 

Just now, ngdawg said:

Your world view saddens me. Only because people do care do we have cures for the most unheard of diseases. Imagine if the world was full of...you(s). We would all do nothing and die by the age of 10.

You would do everything and you'd die when you die

Why at 16 year old you sound like your so wrapped up in this garbage 

So live ur life. Every last once of us on this board wishes we could go back to 16

Go to parties. Go see the girls. Go have barnfires in the backyard. Go live man. Once its gone its gone and the real world horseshit hits you 

At 16 man I couldn't tell u one political thing from another. I was busy in school and sports every minute of every day 

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Confirmation bias has made a return! Trust me, regardless of who you are, you're only going to post stuff that matches your view. You'll never accept that you are wrong even when the data clearly shows so. Instead, you'll take the easier path of saying "eh, the data is wrong". 

the data has been proven to by wrong 

Fauci just stated open the schools

Texas just had to take 250 deaths off the count 

The numbers you are seeing daily are a combination of influenza and covid. Its on the cdc website 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

You would do everything and you'd die when you die

Why at 16 year old you sound like your so wrapped up in this garbage 

So live ur life. Every last once of us on this board wishes we could go back to 16

Go to parties. Go see the girls. Go have barnfires in the backyard. Go live man. Once its gone its gone and the real world horseshit hits you 

At 16 man I couldn't tell u one political thing from another. I was busy in school and sports every minute of every day 

I would be busy, but because of some adults that can't think about anyone but themselves, I can't do anything with my friends. The best two weeks of my year (band camp) got cancelled because of this. I'm probably not going to see any football either in person, which is the one thing that keeps me mentally sane. I could go on for days.

There's no point to telling me to "go live your life". I don't have one now because of the selfish idiots who didn't decide to wear a mask. 

• Thanks 1

I would be busy, but because of some adults that can't think about anyone but themselves, I can't do anything with my friends. The best two weeks of my year (band camp) got cancelled because of this. I'm probably not going to see any football either in person, which is the one thing that keeps me mentally sane. I could go on for days.

There's no point to telling me to "go live your life". I don't have one now because of the selfish idiots who didn't decide to wear a mask. 

Go live ur life 

Idk man I live in a deep blue state with an idiot of a governor and we are living our lives. Bars are open. Live music is happening at bars. Sports is back on TV. 

Horse racing is on. Watch some saratoga. Lots of fun if ur good at it 

Malls are open here. 

Get in ur car and travel man. Take a road trip. Call ur buddies and go. 

Etc etc. Invite yr buddies to ur house put on some music and chill. Idk man sounds like your not looking hard enough to have fun 

the data has been proven to by wrong 

Fauci just stated open the schools

Texas just had to take 250 deaths off the count 

The numbers you are seeing daily are a combination of influenza and covid. Its on the cdc website 

And the spike in cases is not on the people for not wearing a mask? That's nonsense. I agree that we can't follow the data stat for stat, but we can use a 7-day moving average to get a more accurate feel. And that 7-day average isn't doing so well.

Just now, ngdawg said:

And the spike in cases is not on the people for not wearing a mask? That's nonsense. I agree that we can't follow the data stat for stat, but we can use a 7-day moving average to get a more accurate feel. And that 7-day average isn't doing so well.

Again go live ur life and get off the bs. 

90% of people polled don't even believe our media anymore. Take it for what its worth 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Go live ur life 

Idk man I live in a deep blue state with an idiot of a governor and we are living our lives. Bars are open. Live music is happening at bars. Sports is back on TV. 

Horse racing is on. Watch some saratoga. Lots of fun if ur good at it 

Malls are open here. 

Get in ur car and travel man. Take a road trip. Call ur buddies and go. 

Etc etc. Invite yr buddies to ur house put on some music and chill. Idk man sounds like your not looking hard enough to have fun 

I don't know about you, but the parents are still the authority in my house. And I, for one, will not break any rules because that's just who I am (also I'll probably get whacked if I do lol). I can barely step outside my house because of this virus. And I'm willing to stay inside if it means that even one person's life gets saved.

That's called caring, you should try it sometime.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I don't know about you, but the parents are still the authority in my house. And I, for one, will not break any rules because that's just who I am (also I'll probably get whacked if I do lol). I can barely step outside my house because of this virus. And I'm willing to stay inside if it means that even one person's life gets saved.

That's called caring, you should try it sometime.

Lmaooooo I understand the respect factor but come on man. At 16 your parents got u on lockdown lol sounds like imprisonment.

I guess you don't drink either. Your like some kind of choir boy

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Again go live ur life and get off the bs. 

90% of people polled don't even believe our media anymore. Take it for what its worth 

That's probably because we have Tucker Carlson kissing Trump's feet. CNN isn't great either. Both FOX and CNN overexaggerate. And you CERTAINLY cannot trust a Russian news network.

• Thanks 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Lmaooooo I understand the respect factor but come on man. At 16 your parents got u on lockdown lol sounds like imprisonment.

I guess you don't drink either. Your like some kind of choir boy

Imprisonment? Nah. They just raised me to think about others as you think about yourself. With band practice starting next week for me, they (and honestly me too) want me to stay in the house now so that I don't get sick and I can attend practice next week.

Choir boy? Probably not. But I try to cause the least trouble for my parents.

Just now, ngdawg said:

That's probably because we have Tucker Carlson kissing Trump's feet. CNN isn't great either. Both FOX and CNN overexaggerate. And you CERTAINLY cannot trust a Russian news network.

Again they break stories 2 days before other media. It's the same information. 

I dont watch tucker. Don't listen to tucker. Don't watch or listen to rush. Don't watch or listen to any talking head on any channel. 

It's dumb and every last one of them shouldn't be on any kind of platform 

Nobody cares to hear them debate with someone other person and the circle jerk goes on every night. 

Imprisonment? Nah. They just raised me to think about others as you think about yourself. With band practice starting next week for me, they (and honestly me too) want me to stay in the house now so that I don't get sick and I can attend practice next week.

Choir boy? Probably not. But I try to cause the least trouble for my parents.

Choir boy. Your going away to college in a year or 2. Your parents are gonna be a nervous wreck since they can't control you. Ive run into your type in college. They were being sent to the hospital after a night of drinking 

Again they break stories 2 days before other media. It's the same information. 

I dont watch tucker. Don't listen to tucker. Don't watch or listen to rush. Don't watch or listen to any talking head on any channel. 

It's dumb and every last one of them shouldn't be on any kind of platform 

Nobody cares to hear them debate with someone other person and the circle jerk goes on every night. 

Skip and Shannon have entered the chat.

Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman have entered the chat.

@Sweetlarry and @MTP28 have entered the chat.

This room is now full.

• Haha 1

Choir boy. Your going away to college in a year or 2. Your parents are gonna be a nervous wreck since they can't control you. Ive run into your type in college. They were being sent to the hospital after a night of drinking 

Who said I was going to drink in college? I care more about football and music to be honest. If I go to the college I hope, I'll have a lot of chill friends there who aren't corrupted...yet.

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Skip and Shannon have entered the chat.

Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman have entered the chat.

@Sweetlarry and @MTP28 have entered the chat.

This room is now full.

I dont watch any shows on ESPN

Again 2 people that want to go back and forth back and forth. Accomplishes nothing 

Max Kellerman knows close to nothing

Hes a boxing guy and he's not that good at that 

I stopped listening to Stephen a Smith years ago. 

Just now, ngdawg said:

Who said I was going to drink in college? I care more about football and music to be honest. If I go to the college I hope, I'll have a lot of chill friends there who aren't corrupted...yet.

Good luck with that. 

Good luck going to a college football game and not drink when 90000 people are drinking around you

When I went to UGA I was doing shots by 10am for a 8pm game 

Good luck with that. 

Good luck going to a college football game and not drink when 90000 people are drinking around you

I'm not going to be sitting with fans. I'll be in the band. Although I've heard some stupid stuff they do too.

Good luck with that. 

There also won't ever be 90,000 at Bobby Dodd Stadium.

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont watch any shows on ESPN

Again 2 people that want to go back and forth back and forth. Accomplishes nothing 

Max Kellerman knows close to nothing

Hes a boxing guy and he's not that good at that 

Then again, discussion is fun. I like sports discussions, especially on high school football.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Then again, discussion is fun. I like sports discussions, especially on high school football.

I like to talk about it 

I dont enjoy listening to 2 people go back and forth on their opinions 

Just like this board it gets u nowhere. Just hours upon hours of going back and forth with no real reason behind it

I enjoyed a local guy named Mike Francesca. It was his show. It was just his opinion and no back and forth. He hung up on people all the time who couldn't make their point quickly. I appreciated that 

I like to talk about it 

I dont enjoy listening to 2 people go back and forth on their opinions 

Just like this board it gets u nowhere. Just hours upon hours of going back and forth with no real reason behind it

I enjoyed a local guy named Mike Francesca. It was his show. It was just his opinion and no back and forth. He hung up on people all the time who couldn't make their point quickly. I appreciated that 

That's a little extreme. At least give the people a minute to speak. I've heard of him though.