This idiot is at it again

Ga96

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Kids are not even close to immune. I know several people younger than me who have been temporarily hospitalized for the virus. 

They are. The health people have stated that 

There is a reason why multiple countries in Europe have sent their kids to school without an issue 

If you wanna believe the science they have stated kids are basically immune 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They are. The health people have stated that 

There is a reason why multiple countries in Europe have sent their kids to school without an issue 

If you wanna believe the science they have stated kids are basically immune 

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

By the end of June there was only 300 cases in kids in 26 states 

Thats how small it is in kids 

Care to explain how within one day and one week, kids in schools across the nation are being sent home because the virus is spreading? 1000s of school-going kids are being quarantined because the virus spreads so rapidly at schools. I'm not willing to believe Trump's half-baked lie when I see people I know with the virus. This ignorance is putting kids' lives at risk.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Care to explain how within one day and one week, kids in schools across the nation are being sent home because the virus is spreading? 1000s of school-going kids are being quarantined because the virus spreads so rapidly at schools. I'm not willing to believe Trump's half-baked lie when I see people I know with the virus. This ignorance is putting kids' lives at risk.

Schools in Hawaii are open

German kids in school

Kids in Canada are in schools 

Sweden in schools 

Haven't seen one article that has stated any of these kids are being sent home 

The risk of this virus in kids is extremely small

The death of overall people in this country is .5 percent

That's 99.5% is fine and dandy 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Schools in Hawaii are open

German kids in school

Kids in Canada are in schools 

Sweden in schools 

Haven't seen one article that has stated any of these kids are being sent home 

The risk of this virus in kids is extremely small

The death of overall people in this country is .5 percent

That's 99.5% is fine and dandy 

Hawaii is an island that is geographically separated from the rest of the country, making it easier to contain the virus. The other countries have competent leadership that have proved useful to battling the virus. Their numbers are much lower than ours.

I find it hard to believe that you have this view when I, a student and a kid, have seen someone I know (a kid) die from this virus and have seen several of my friends be infected and quarantined. 

That 99.5% is dandy until it counts you and your family.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Hawaii is an island that is geographically separated from the rest of the country, making it easier to contain the virus. The other countries have competent leadership that have proved useful to battling the virus. Their numbers are much lower than ours.

I find it hard to believe that you have this view when I, a student and a kid, have seen someone I know (a kid) die from this virus and have seen several of my friends be infected and quarantined. 

That 99.5% is dandy until it counts you and your family.

It doesn't matter. The amount of fear over death is insane 

We all know someone who has had it and lived or had it and died it doesnt matter. They died. We moved on

It doesn't matter. The amount of fear over death is insane 

We all know someone who has had it and lived or had it and died it doesnt matter. They died. We moved on

But saying that kids are immune is a borderline insult. We know we aren't immune, yet telling us that we are just makes us angry because we know that your point is incorrect. We know people are carriers and don't have symptoms, but we don't know that someone is immune. And to the kids that have lost friends to this virus, saying that kids are immune gives them every right to say it's wrong and to be angry/disappointed.

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

But saying that kids are immune is a borderline insult. We know we aren't immune, yet telling us that we are just makes us angry because we know that your point is incorrect. We know people are carriers and don't have symptoms, but we don't know that someone is immune. And to the kids that have lost friends to this virus, saying that kids are immune gives them every right to say it's wrong and to be angry/disappointed.

The science says they are 

So they basically are. 

They can get it but not like adults 

So I know people hate trump and no matter what it says it won't be good enough but in the scheme of things we lost nobody 

We have only lost 150000 people 

Very very small percentage of the population 

Oh come on man. Be human for once. That number should not even be close to acceptable. You can't go by the percentage of the population, that gives a false sense of security. We have the most cases and deaths of any country, and we should be ashamed, not proud, about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Oh come on man. Be human for once. That number should not even be close to acceptable. You can't go by the percentage of the population, that gives a false sense of security. We have the most cases and deaths of any country, and we should be ashamed, not proud, about it.

There is only 2-3 countries that rival our population 

And no sorry u can find my sympathy btw shit and syphilis in the dictionary 

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

There is only 2-3 countries that rival our population 

And no sorry u can find my sympathy btw shit and syphilis in the dictionary 

Only two countries have more population than us. And it's more than triple our current population. Yet they still manage to have less cases and deaths. This isn't just a failure for us: it's an embarrassment.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Only two countries have more population than us. And it's more than triple our current population. Yet they still manage to have less cases and deaths. This isn't just a failure for us: it's an embarrassment.

You would have slammed the world for losing 60 million people in 1918

But they did. We also went to war. We held parades and life moved forward 

Were a bunch of pussies today 

7 hours ago, ngdawg said:

yes maybe we should not have placed sick people in nursing homes instead of the hospital ships that were sent...

PS: and maybe we should not have released criminals from jail while (and allowing mass protests) concurrently  imprisoning people trying to run a business to put food on the table....

BTW: don't even have to get into all those countries that did NOT quarantine the entire healthy population and did better, now do we...

8 hours ago, ngdawg said:

We never said he was smart either. He's just better than Trump. Doesn't make him good.

..and Biddy boy may just be 'stupider but better' in your eyes, but apparently not when it comes to many black folk....

• Like 1